Let's Go Brandon billboards springing up

yeah Biden is the most popular president in the country with the most votes ever for a president that is why we have antire NFL stadiums chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN cause he is so popular. :rofl: that is why trump has all these huge crowds in this video cause bidens more popular in the country.

:

see that video

All the Biden commie loving America haters are doing this below in defeat seeing the truth the entire country hates theyr hero lying biden. Lol
[ATTACH type="full" alt="1633625998484.png"]548716[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1633625998484.png
    1633625998484.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
You love that crazy old racist like he's your daddy. Cultist.
Looks like marvin suffers from daddy issues. :ack-1:

Bullshit. You love that old racist fuck like he's your daddy.

Your daddy.

Bullshit. You love that old racist fuck like he's your daddy.

You love that crazy old racist like he's your daddy. Cultist.

You think about Donald Trump a lot, don't you? He's your daddy.

You do, you fucking love that klanner Ralph Northam, that's why you've never said a bad word about him here. He's your Klan daddy.

I think you have a Klan fetish. You like your daddy to dress up in his white robe, don't you?

Why do you people have to go around faking "hate crimes" for attention? Was Daddy that bad to you?

I know they cheated. I'm sure somebody started a poll and that the vast majority of respondents agree that they cheated. Cheating on a monumental scale and what could prove to be a four year long whirlwind of leftist denial that they cheated.

But I know they cheated. That's enough for me.
"But I know they cheated. That's enough for me.".........................:heehee:

Another day, same delusions from you. It is also another day that Biden is in the WH. Trumpanzees can put up all the billboards they want, not gonna change the fact Trump will never step foot in the WH again.
I wonder if their orange god is happy that they spend their money putting up billboards rather than putting it in his fat pockets.....................

yeah Biden is the most popular president in the country with the most votes ever for a president that is why we have antire NFL stadiums chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN cause he is so popular. :rofl: that is why trump has all these huhe crowds in this video cause bidens more popula rin the country.

:

see that video sealybobo err smellybozo,oh and also smellybozo we all know you are doing this right now the fact the entire world hates your hero lying Biden and that reporter was so embarrassed about the crowd saying that she tried to get the auidence to think they were saying LETS GO BRANDON. :rofl:

here is your hankerchief to cry in knowing you are on a deserted island by yourself from the rest of the world who all hate Biden.:itsok: we now know what you look like in real life,good pic taken of you below.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 548716

In my sweetest dreams, I will some day soon be in one of those big crowds chanting FUCK JOE BIDEN.

I love that video and I love the energy of a Trump rally. I try not to miss any online and hope he soon comes to my area. What a contrast between that kind of America and Traitor Joe's Communist States of America, where they're all too whacked out on whatever to even make a respectable noise.

Forum List

Back