Lets Go Brandon now being banned by Google

You're being lied to again by Fox News; and as always, you're too stupid to know it.

The video is still on YouTube...

The monopoly shut down Loza Alexander and deleted his channel, meaning he can't get paid for his work.

What you're lying skank ass is linking to are reposts. Google/YouTube banned the artist and shut down his channel.

Slither off and try some different lies, you Iranian pile of shit.

Nobody cares what you think except your equally stupid right wing nut job cohorts. Sane America thinks you are nuts!
Awe the good ole days.
untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

^^^ just another dumbfuck who doesn't know the 1st Amendment right of free speech doesn't extend to private companies.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Tell that to the baker.

Wrong version. Fox is correct, and so is the OP. Bryson Gray's version of "Let's Go Brandon" was removed from YouTube. You posted Loza Alexander's version of "Lets Go Brandon" (Notice this version does not have an apostrophe in it.). Biden is such a monumental screw up that 2 rapper's anti-Biden songs topped the charts ahead of Adele and Ed Sheeran.
Maybe the problem is Gray, not his video. It's still on YouTube...

The monopoly shut down Loza Alexander and deleted his channel, meaning he can't get paid for his work.

What you're lying skank ass is linking to are reposts. Google/YouTube banned the artist and shut down his channel.

Slither off and try some different lies, you Iranian pile of shit.
Fruitcake, I posted Lets go Brandon on Alexander's YouTube page...

Like I always say, Fruitcake... you're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

We have to get the left out of DC, put the right in charge and crack the fuck down on these social networks.

Yes, I said it. Don't like it? Tough shit
They can't handle ridicule. It's one of Alinsky's rule for radicals and it seems to work better on the left.

:laugh:

They can't handle ridicule. It's one of Alinsky's rule for radicals and it seems to work better on the left.

:laugh:
LOLOL

Nutjob, it's hysterical watching you delusional cultists scream over your own hallucinations. I've already posted links to 2 different versions of let's go Brandon on YouTube. If YouTube is taking down any videos, it's not because you idiots are saying, fuck Joe Biden, as those videos are also still on YouTube. It's because of people violating their ToS.

Aww, poor Farouk, such a scumbag.

It was actually Bryson Gray who was banned and censored.
LOL

Fruitcake, you were just crying about Alexander's version being banned from his own channel. It's not. I posted a link to it.

Like I always say, Fruitcake, you're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

and this would be a news clip talking about the video.

please find the original video if you want to refute that the video has not been removed.
I got you - I thought what was meant is that Youtube was deleting all references, clips, etc... to the video. Gottcha now - thank you for the clarification.

We have to get the left out of DC, put the right in charge and crack the fuck down on these social networks.

Yes, I said it. Don't like it? Tough shit

These are the last stages of tyrannical desperation, and we WILL resist!

Let's go, Brandon! --- and FUCK Joe Biden forever!!!

Forum List

Back