Lets go hiking ! Did we pack enough black people ?

Of all the things going on in our world, the L.A. Times wants you to know that hiking has a diversity problem:

It never stops with the progs
Saw a thread on here yesterday that said the same thing about skiing. Not diverse enough.
Yep that was mine

Of all the things going on in our world, the L.A. Times wants you to know that hiking has a diversity problem:

That's why I canceled my subscription to that rag in 2019.

Had been reading it since I was a teenager in the 1950s.

Today -- like the rest of the liberal media -- it is absolutely insufferable.

As millions of Americans escape home quarantine to the great outdoors this summer, they'll venture into parks, campgrounds and forest lands that remain stubborn bastions of self-segregation.​

Damn those racists bastions of self-segregation!

That's why I canceled my subscription to that rag in 2019.

Had been reading it since I was a teenager in the 1950s.

Today -- like the rest of the liberal media -- it is absolutely insufferable.
Yep I grew up on the new york times
Would never miss A science Tuesday or Sunday edition
Theyve always been a lefty rag but It's unreal what they print today

Saw a thread on here yesterday that said the same thing about skiing. Not diverse enough.
Basketball has a diversity problem.

maybe now besides a tax hike, they can create a new tax for hiking. Perhaps we will need to fund hiking awareness studies and programs in inner cities, and to assure there arnt so many disturbing white people on the hiking trails to upset the serene.... we should make that a nice big hiking license fee for people without color.

I mean, it just cant be as simple as, some people want to go hiking and others are not interested? They don't have a problem going to Vegas or Reno if they want to gamble.

Forum List

Back