Lets go to Space

ok for something totaly diffrent

at the moment the USA gouvernement uses 800 billion dollars a year for the USA military, which produces absolute nothing.
now imagine half of this money would be used to go to space.
400 billion dollars a year.
all the lockheed boing and other military high tech companys would get money to build spaceships instead of bombs
id say it would be better, and with 400 billion dollars a year.. we would be on mars in 5 years and would have a L5 colony too, in ten years, thats 4000 billion dollars we would have mining colonys in the asteroid belt and 10 000 spacemen and space girls and space children.

instead of a mess in irak

so why the fuck are we paying to fight in afghanistan when we could go to space ?

fuck afghanistan iraq syria and all those looser nations, just ignorre them and go to space

yeah those nations are seriousely fucked, its none of our buisness, we should be going to space with the money were wasting to make people smart who want to be stupid

stop all help use the money to hhelp humanity by going to space, if theyd want to be better they d do it themselfs, they don t, so fuck them

i acctually belive that the future of all life on earth is in space.
i can turn earth into a 3d asteroid belt.
if i can anhilate earth, someone else will be able too.
and pretty soon some moronic idiot will use this tech to destroy earth.
so i want to transfer mankind to somewhere else so those moronic idiots can t destroy us. and i want as much of earth life as possible along

hello people blow themselfs up with belts of explosives

thats so insane i got no words for it

Forum List

Back