let's heal the nation together! President-elect Biden's inauguration to host national memorial for Covid victims Jan 19, day before Joe takes office!

problem solved, folks! Biden will restore the soul of the nation, my friends!

I have a better idea.

Let's throw the Democrats who conspired to steal the election IN JAIL so that the nation "can heal, my friends"

It sort of reminds me of that idiot obama sec of state who dragged a has-been rock singer to France so he could serenade the locals with “You’ve got a friend”

what a phony gesture

You mean that deeply-troubled guy who has depression and recurring thoughts of suicide?

I'm surprised James Taylor hasn't offed himself yet.
that's because he's a ROADRUNNER!

"When the dust hits my shoes...LORD I GOT THE URGE TO MOVE!" - James Taylor

um, how about we stay on topic?!

The answer is still "NO." Now, wanna take bets on how many times he blames Trump for the virus, during his speech?
I doubt that. Blaming Trump served a purpose before Biden was elected but it doesn't serves any purpose after Biden takes office. If Trump had conceded the election as he should have done, the traditional healing after the election would have started but that has not been possible. When Biden takes office, it's going be harder for Trump to keep up the fight. As Covid subsides and Biden settles into the presidency we will get back to the usually Left Right hatred. Who knows, Trump might find the courage to actually admit he lost the election but that's hoping for a bit much.

i don't know who is this "Trump" you guys speak of. there is only one commander in chief right now, and his name is JOE BIDEN (aka Joey Meatballs)

lol

Biden would have been worse.....but the current one isn't all that good either. I would have preferred a real Republican for the next 4 years.

Notice how many threads the left is creating all of a sudden talking abut how wrong Republican senators are?

That's their fear you're smelling. ;)

lol

Biden would have been worse.....but the current one isn't all that good either. I would have preferred a real Republican for the next 4 years.

Notice how many threads the left is creating all of a sudden talking abut how wrong Republican senators are?

That's their fear you're smelling. ;)
the only thing i fear...IS GOD!

A PRESENT FROM THE PRESIDENT!

EqnfG35W8AAEUh0

If democrats get away with this election theft and sedition I think trump should hold a counter rally reminding people of how Joe and the Ho’s party singlehandedly fucked up this country in 2020.

And those 50 Cult45 mouth breathers will show up to be told what to be outraged about. Just like they've been doing for four years. What a monumental waste of time to end up losers.

This is a new concept for you. It's called 'empathy'.

Just think of the concept of selfishness as practiced by the White House for the past 4 years only turned inside out.

You might as well get used to maturity and responsibility too. They're coming in mid January just as Trump plans where there are no extradition treaties with the United States.

Just think of the concept of selfishness as practiced by the White House for the past 4 years only turned inside out.

You might as well get used to maturity and responsibility too. They're coming in mid January just as Trump plans where there are no extradition treaties with the United States.
It’s called ‘opportunism and propaganda’.

It’s called ‘opportunism and propaganda’.
Only if your vision is clouded by cynicism and ignorance of societal norms.

Otherwise, it's accountability, respect and communally fitting and proper.

let's heal the nation together! President-elect Biden's inauguration to host national memorial for Covid victims Jan 19, day before Joe takes office!

It is interesting, though perhaps nauseating, how culture influences much of our lives.
1). The Chinese believe that pulverized Rhino horn (taken orally) insures an erection.

2). Certain African tribes believe that devouring the flesh of albino children will ensure a long life.

3). Much of the western world believes that frequent cleansing of the hands with disinfectant will help to prevent being infected with COVID-19

......... but Joe Biden is convinced that by fondly small girls it will have the same effect on points 1, 2 and 3!

biden pedo.gif

Forum List

Back