Let's Help Ringel05

Ringel05 are you a vet? If so..I can send a link of the GFM to CodeOfVets over on twitter. Maybe they can help. They do that for A LOT of veterans.
Yes, former Navy.
ok. I'll send her the link.
Finally got thru to Gretchen at CodeOfVets. Sent link to GarySiniseFound too but not sure that one worked. I'll try again when I get back from dentist. At least CodeOfVets has the link now..

Update. Sent to Gary Sinise Foundation too. Lets hope!

'k...off to torture chamber!

I'll be waiting Gracie ...

1597356502918.png

Ringel05 are you a vet? If so..I can send a link of the GFM to CodeOfVets over on twitter. Maybe they can help. They do that for A LOT of veterans.

View attachment 374653
All done. No crown needed. Just a filling. YAY!!! Medicare does not pay for crowns. So I would have had to pay 1279.00. Can't do it. So I'm happy it was bypassed. For now anyway.
If you could just get diabetes they would pay for it.

View attachment 374653
All done. No crown needed. Just a filling. YAY!!! Medicare does not pay for crowns. So I would have had to pay 1279.00. Can't do it. So I'm happy it was bypassed. For now anyway.
Borderline. Not there. Yet. I figure as they break, crack, can't be saved, I'll just pull them out one by one until I look...well.....not so pretty in my antiquehood. :)

View attachment 374653
Borderline. Not there. Yet. I figure as they break, crack, can't be saved, I'll just pull them out one by one until I look...well.....not so pretty in my antiquehood. :)
That is what I am doing, even at the social security low income rate mine would be $1,100 dollars for partials. From what I have read the military will help with death benefits if the spouse was married to the veteran during military service.

View attachment 374653
That is what I am doing, even at the social security low income rate mine would be $1,100 dollars for partials. From what I have read the military will help with death benefits if the spouse was married to the veteran during military service.
Ringel05
Maybe they can help with the cremation and medical bills for him?

View attachment 374653
Ringel05
I haven't read the rules in a decade but my current wife couldn't get any benefits unless I was married to her at discharge.

If I wind up with no teefers, NOBODY is EVER going to see me again. I will gladly start using the covid mask,lol.

View attachment 374653
Ringel05
No, I had been out of the service for quite some time. She still can be intured with me at any National Cemetery. UNM Cancer Center has a cancer assistance program and will usually cover up to $300, Amy who's in charge is trying to get me $500 to offset the $1300 basic cremation cost.
Will have to call UNM billing tomorrow though to see how much I owe and they might have a program to help pay for some or all of it. We'll see. I just found that out today when they called wanting to talk with my wife.........

1300.00. We are still shy about 67 bucks. Hope Amy can find that extra! I'll keep tweeting the GFM too. I truly wish I could give more than what I did. Next month? Yeah. This month? Its really tight. :(

Let's do it this way, if possible so you don't have to rely on Amy to find enough to at least cremate your Kat. Lets get THAT done, and you already found a nice box...so...if Amy can't come up with the extra 67 bucks needed...if 7 of us here at USMB can dig up 10 bucks each.....Kat can be done, then come home to you sooner rather than later.

Deal? Lets wait til you hear from Amy...but if by Saturday there isnt enough in the GFM pot....7 of us do 10 bucks each? Anyone game for that?

Let's do it this way, if possible so you don't have to rely on Amy to find enough to at least cremate your Kat. Lets get THAT done, and you already found a nice box...so...if Amy can't come up with the extra 67 bucks needed...if 7 of us here at USMB can dig up 10 bucks each.....Kat can be done, then come home to you sooner rather than later.

Deal? Lets wait til you hear from Amy...but if by Saturday there isnt enough in the pot....7 of us do 10 bucks? Anyone game for that?
Yup!

Tweeted we need 67 bucks. Hopefully someone will click the link and donate. If not..then we will. Its gonna be done.

I just want her home with Ringel where she belongs.
Gracie, it's just $67 besides the State of New Mexico is paid a Permit fee (part of the cost of cremation) and it takes at least a week for the permit to be approved. So applying for the permit to receiving it and the cremation finally being done can take a couple of weeks. Talk about death and taxes........
And I found out she can be interned at the VA Cemetery before me if I so choose.
Thank you for everything all of you have done.

New Topics

Forum List

Back