Lets Imagine Being An Immigrant Waiting To Get Here. Very Little Toiletries, Underwear, Water,Etc. For Days And Days.

You are deranged, after a long treacherous journey across the northern mexico deserts, the water of the rio grande is a godsend.

Stagnant, that would be your brain, not the water of the rio grande

Here is what you find in that water you call stagnant

View attachment 711608

Your photo is obviously upstream

Your photo is obviously upstream
thats what i was getting at when it came to swimming in this river. i wonder if those crossing it are aware of whats floating in it

You are deranged, after a long treacherous journey across the northern mexico deserts, the water of the rio grande is a godsend.

View attachment 711608

View attachment 711608
you know you posted a picture of the Rio Grande in Argentina. It's on the fishing lodge website.

i would think its even worse for all those girls swimming across that sewerage infested river {for obvious reasons I cannot bring up on television}

Was this ever brought up as a conversation topic on any channel? And on top of lack of the bare necessities, then they have to walk or swim thru the "Not So Pure Waters" of the Rio Grand. Would you want your most vital body parts exposed to that stagnant water? The side affects may not show up for a week or so. But it would be a miracle for any of these immigrants to arrive to their final destination without any health issues. You can only go so long without brushing and flossing. You can only wear underwear for a day especially in 100 degree heat. And what about toilet paper? you can only bring so much toilet paper in your back pack. But having that river water going into your "Exposed Areas" throughout your body (head to toe), that's pretty nasty. And you have to imagine this scenario that went on for weeks for many of them. Yet, so do survive it, and still, so many have died.

Just think, they wouldn't have to deal with any of it if they just stayed home...

Was this ever brought up as a conversation topic on any channel? And on top of lack of the bare necessities, then they have to walk or swim thru the "Not So Pure Waters" of the Rio Grand. Would you want your most vital body parts exposed to that stagnant water? The side affects may not show up for a week or so. But it would be a miracle for any of these immigrants to arrive to their final destination without any health issues. You can only go so long without brushing and flossing. You can only wear underwear for a day especially in 100 degree heat. And what about toilet paper? you can only bring so much toilet paper in your back pack. But having that river water going into your "Exposed Areas" throughout your body (head to toe), that's pretty nasty. And you have to imagine this scenario that went on for weeks for many of them. Yet, so do survive it, and still, so many have died.
...and they ALL died

...THE END.

anyone who was exposed to the rio grand waters will likely get sick at some point. water can enter into any {little holes} on our bodies. never mind "Down There",,,that filthy water can get in your eyes,ears,nose,mouth alone! yecch!

I propose a string of 4-star day spas situated along the borders ... taxpayer-funded, of course ... equipped with revolving doors on both the North and South faces of the building.

After all, all those poor immigrants must be in desperate need of exfoliation and moisturizing after their long trek through the desert.

dreamstime-xxl-35161240-58f9276d7b0f9-300x225.jpg

Obviously, fresh designer underwear will be available from the concierge.

i never had a problem going to the beaches here in florida in the early 90's {west coast} but after so many years, the gulf waters were slowly getting polluted with a few things, one of them was the chemicals they used in watering the lawns of estates/condos on the beaches. later i heard stories of what happened to at least one man who went swimming with an open cut. its was not a pretty sight to see

No idea - of course that's a red herring and meant to distract from the subject.

Now about those millions of 3rd world peasants invading the nation....

Poor babies.

Forum List

Back