Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Joe wasn't lying....he and the entire EU wanted Shokin fired for NOT fighting corruption.

Show me the video of biden saying he wanted Shokin fired because he was invertigating Burisma.
Biden wanted him fired as retribution for daring to investigate that company... that's how the mob does things... they have long memories and always pay back their foes.....

Biden wanted him fired as retribution for daring to investigate that company... that's how the mob does things... they have long memories and always pay back their foes.....

Your fake video says showing was investigating Burisma in 2006.
Watch it again.
Shaking wasn't even appointed until 2015.

You have been duped again, and again, and again.

Your fake video says showing was investigating Burisma in 2006.
Watch it again.
Shaking wasn't even appointed until 2015.

You have been duped again, and again, and again.
It doesn't matter when he investigated them... if it was earlier than Joe was sending Shokin a message to never try it again... if it was during the on going investigation than it is what my link says....
You are backed into a wall either way...

We know the fix is in. Until it isn't. Every time just a small smidgen of truth and reality shows itself it brings hope. That judge last week was one that seems not beholden to progs. The levels of deceit and corruption though are massive.

Yes, we know, "the fix" is always in, isn't it? It's simply not possible that you're just wrong.

You are free to think whatever you like but I own you at every turn. I think your husband is a Beta.
You think you can "own" someone on a message board?
Will you beat him with a belt after the purchase? Please explain Mr Slaveowner! 🤣

It's like I've b

It's like I've been saying.

As the economy recovers, and unemployment is at new lows, and inflation retreats, and anyone who wants a job can get a job, the GOP has to resort to desperate measures.

And with Trump's deeds becoming more and more evil, it becomes necessary to constantly increase the demonization of the Left in order to excuse and accept the ever increasing utter depravity and criminality of dictator-wannabe Donald Trump.

Making the election about Mexicans and Muslims, as was the case in 2016, just doesn't cut it any more. Now it has to be about trannies and Comet Pizza and Jewish space lasers.

Cult over country.
This from someone who doesn’t care much for “lefties”

Think about that

You have ZERO evidence that is the case. Manufactured bullshit.
That is what the whistleblower said, jackass.

The only true fact is that Burisma wanted contracts in the US in Texas. Everything else is bullshit.

The entire Western world wanted the crook gone. He was thoroughly corrupt.
Now that is manufactured bullshit. What I see is that Biden is the only one who wanted him gone.

Remember how Jesse Jackson used to threaten companies with strikes and protests if they didn't give him cash?

Same deal with Shokin. And THAT is why he had to go. THAT is why the IMF, the Republicans in the Senate, the EU, the Ukrainian legislature, and the President of the United States all wanted him gone.
You just made that up. You have nothing to back it up.

Liar...

Archer confirmed he was on more than 20 phone calls with President Joe Biden -- Biden continues to claim he has never spoken to Hunter Biden's business associates and wasn't involved in their foreign scheming.

Further, Archer reportedly said Hunter Biden put his father on the phone to "sell the brand" of Burisma -- a notoriously corrupt Ukrainian company. Joe Biden was vice president at the time of those calls and Hunter was being paid $80,000 per month to sit on the board.

Do you have the actual testimony?

Direct testimony of what, exactly? That Hunter Biden traded on his father's name and committed tax fraud and did a lot of crack?

Yeah. Okay. Trading on your father's name is not a crime. Just ask Ivanka and Jared.

As for the tax evasion and gun charges and drug charges, go ahead and punish him on the same magnitude Trump's criminal organization has been. Some fines.

As for JOE Biden, you have NOTHING. Just innuendos and smears and hoaxes and lies.
He did a lot more than trade on his father's name. He sold his father's influence. He collect bribes for his father.

Trump's organization has committed no crimes.

As for JOE Biden, we have two whistle blowers, a 1023, 170 SARs, Hunter's laptop, Hunter's business partner, and on and on and on.

The email chains involve not only Archer..

Two other guys as well. I wanna say "Chu" but memory isn't clear on that.

He collect bribes for his father.
Link?

Trump's organization has committed no crimes.
Um...retard? The Trump Organization was shut down precisely because of fraud, and the Trump Foundation was shut down because of "a shocking pattern of illegality". Trump University was shut down because of fraud.

You should be seriously pissed that your propagandists have kept you so unbelievably ignorant of these facts!

But you won't be mad at them. You like their flavor of bullshit. You find it delicious! You will keep going back to them for more lies and obfuscation.

As for JOE Biden, we have two whistle blowers, a 1023, 170 SARs, Hunter's laptop, Hunter's business partner, and on and on and on.
All you have is shit about HUNTER Biden. Not Joe. Try to get your mind right, kid.

That Joe was the principal reason Hunter made these deals and Joe was on speaker phone during meetings. If this were Eric Trump both him and Donald would be in jail.
I don't know about Eric who was trained by dirtbag Daddy Trump to be a conman, but "Father Of The Year" Trump is on deck to spend the next 20 plus in the slammer where he belongs.

I don't know about Eric who was trained by dirtbag Daddy Trump to be a conman, but "Father Of The Year" Trump is on deck to spend the next 20 plus in the slammer where he belongs.
Never happen, but you keep saying that to yourself.:blahblah: :itsok:

Forum List

Back