Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Since Joe Biden is a crook, I expect we'll be seeing the Articles of Impeachment tomorrow...

Oh, wait...

We are still in the "I woodunt puttit past em!" phase of the proceedings.

Have you taught your children to lie like you do?

You do realize that Joe said he NEVER had any involvement at all.....right? NONE!! You're a punk.
Oh. So he's guilty of lying to you?

Since when has lying to you bothered you? When did it become a crime?

"I will repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One."

"I had no knowledge of the payments to Stormy Daniels."

"I will end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours."

Shall I continue?

The money came from companies they did business with. Duh. It's not my job to explain to you simple business operations.

Did Trump pay taxes on his money in his LLCs? Isn't this fun?

The only blind one here is a tard like you who has some really fucked up preconceived notions and hoaxes which have been fed to you.
What companies?... where are they?... was it Burisma?... and what about the two million they got from a Russian oligarch?...
Your crime family is done dude... if biden still runs any republican will defeat him....

Oh. So he's guilty of lying to you?

Since when has lying to you bothered you?

"I will repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One."

"I had no knowledge of the payments to Stormy Daniels."

Shall I continue?

Go ahead g, I am not a Rumpist. I am however the guy who will bitch slap you when you lie.

Yea Biden knew nothing of Hunter's business deals.

joe-hunter-biden-kazakh-01.jpg

What companies?... where are they?... was it Burisma?... and what about the two million they got from a Russian oligarch?...
Your crime family is done dude... if biden still runs any republican will defeat him....
One of the companies was Burisma, yes. HUNTER was a board member and paid accordingly.

Another was a Chinese energy company. Again, HUNTER was paid according to the services he and his partners provided.

Which has fuck-all to do with JOE Biden.

Any more stupid questions?

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
/——-/ FIRST ON FOX: House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said Devon Archerconfirmed in his appearance Monday that President Biden "lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved."

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.

Yep, another Biden witch hunt goes bust.

That's the Biden story. You are a good little Bidenista. In the real world.....

"Newly obtained memos have revealed that Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had been receiving positive feedback on his anti-corruption plan from the US State Department, despite House Democrats alleging that Shokin had been fired in March of 2016 because State officials were displeased with his anti-corruption efforts.
State Department memos contradict Democrats’ Ukraine impeachment narrative"

"Secretary Kerry asked me to reply on his behalf" to let Shokin know "he enjoyed the full support of the United States as he set out to fight endemic corruption in the former Soviet republic,"
The letter is from June 2015, which is a few months after he took office and doesn’t praise him specifically for doing anything.

A month after this letter would be the beginning of the diamond prosecutors scandal which implicated Shokin’s prosecutors in corruption and which Shokin went to war against the anti corruption agency that the letter is so supportive of.

I think you are immature and uneducated ..lacking in character . Is that what you call beta?

You are free to think whatever you like but I own you at every turn. I think your husband is a Beta.

One of the companies was Burisma, yes. HUNTER was a board member and paid accordingly.

Another was a Chinese energy company. Again, HUNTER was paid according to the services he and his partners provided.

Which has fuck-all to do with JOE Biden.

Any more stupid questions?

Selling your father's position as VP is not "providing a service" to a company.

It's fucking corrupt. Hunter had ZERO experience in this. Why hire him? He did nothing, he knew nothing. But his father had HUGE influence on the world stage. Now that's nothing but sheer coincidence, right? Foreign companies always pay people with zero experience millions to sit on a board of a company they know nothing about. Oh that's right, his daddy said you fire the prosecutor looking at my sons company or we withhold the billion dollars. Within an hour he was fired.

Funny how that works, huh?

You must be disappointed this was a big fat nothing. This was the guy that was going to break the Biden case wide open! On to your next lie....
Well...I hear the Biden Crime Family™ ate some alien "biologics" for dinner last Friday.

You see, Joe had the Jewish Space Laser™ shoot down a UFO UAP as he was expecting some lizard beings from Tralfamadore to come to a state dinner at the White House.

This has to be true because no one has proven me wrong.

Forum List

Back