Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

I have answered the question. Over multiple posts, willfully blind monkey.

And just as I predicted, you turn a willfully blind eye to the facts because they conflict with your delusions.

Sad.
OK. You say you answered and I looked but you didnt.

Why did a VP of the United states get involved in decision making as it pertains to the jusicial system of another country with a threat of losing a billion dollars of tax payer money slated for them?

Biden admitted to it.

Has that ever happened before?

Please stop sharing your sick masturbation fantasies with us, mm-kay?
Oh.
I dint realize you were a teenager who talks about masturbation.
Please offer my apologies to your parents for interacting with you.
Moderators....we have kids on here talking about retards and masturbation Please do something about it.

It's like I've b
Well, there are men in dresses shoving their balls into the faces of school children in schools. Men in dresses or trannies raping girls in school latrines. Men who have children who kill these people will go to prison for life or sent to die.
It's like I've been saying.

As the economy recovers, and unemployment is at new lows, and inflation retreats, and anyone who wants a job can get a job, the GOP has to resort to desperate measures.

And with Trump's deeds becoming more and more evil, it becomes necessary to constantly increase the demonization of the Left in order to excuse and accept the ever increasing utter depravity and criminality of dictator-wannabe Donald Trump.

Making the election about Mexicans and Muslims, as was the case in 2016, just doesn't cut it any more. Now it has to be about trannies and Comet Pizza and Jewish space lasers.

Cult over country.

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
"according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview"

Sounds like total bullshit to me, or somebody's leaking things they shouldn't. :rolleyes-41:

This is NOT a false dichotomy, it's one or the other.

and there was zero evidence that Trump colluded with Russia but you supported the idea of spending 25 million to find out he didnt.
That was a republican investigation and most of the costs were covered by the individuals who were indicted and later convicted.

That is the irony. Republicans have one moderately successfully investigation in the last 30 years and instead of taking credit; they say it was a democrat investigation.

You can't make this shit up.

OK. You say you answered and I looked but you didnt.

Why did a VP of the United states get involved in decision making as it pertains to the jusicial system of another country with a threat of losing a billion dollars of tax payer money slated for them?

Biden admitted to it.

Has that ever happened before?
Biden bragged about it. Rightfully so. He leveraged our assistance to get rid of a corrupt thief that EVERYONE wanted gone. He deserves a lot of credit for that.

He didn't want US tax dollars being siphoned away by a bandit like Shokin.

Has that ever happened before? Hell yes! Dozens, maybe hundreds, of times. Our financial aid to other countries almost always has strings attached.

Your ignorance is astounding. No wonder you are so easily hoaxed!

Don't need testimony. Live TV.
bidenbadt2.gif
which one is devron archie?

That was a republican investigation and most of the costs were covered by the individuals who were indicted and later convicted.

That is the irony. Republicans have one moderately successfully investigation in the last 30 years and instead of taking credit; they say it was a democrat investigation.

You can't make this shit up.
Yet you did

Oh.
Moderators....we have kids on here talking about retards and masturbation Please do something about it.
You seem to have an obsession with dangling balls in children's faces.

Seek help.

Goldman told reporters during a break in the hearing that Archer later said that Hunter Biden putting his father on speaker phone with business associates was “part of the daily conversations” between father and son, adding,

“The witness was very consistent that none of those conversations ever had to do with any business dealings or transactions.”

:abgg2q.jpg::wtf: :th_believecrap:

Oh.

What's wrong with you?

I have answered the question. Over multiple posts, willfully blind monkey.

And just as I predicted, you turn a willfully blind eye to the facts because they conflict with your delusions.

This is a mental illness endemic in MAGAtards.

Sad.

g you're just another Prog punk Beta.

Jesus. We're having a conversation about the Bidens, and out of nowhere comes this pervert dreaming about dangling balls in front of children's faces!

What the fuck IS that?!?

Forum List

Back