Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

So as I was saying, the hoax that Shokin was pushed out by Biden to protect Hunter has been thoroughly debunked.

But it won't stop the tards for one second from continuing to parrot the hoax.
Saying it was debunked is not a rationalization.

I will ask again. And I will not get an answer again.

Why would the VP of the United States get involved in decisions made in the judicial system of another country?

Has it ever happened before?

Sure, our elected officials have offerd their opinion....but has a POTUS or VP ever said "you wont get the money unless you do what we say in regard to your judicial system"?

The answer is no.

Yet, Ironically, when that threat was made, Hunter was on the board of the company that was being investigated.

Nothing to see here.

You're the ones who couldn't wait for him to testify, screaming about how they were trying to imprison him so that he couldn't, and now that you don't like what he revealed, he's a liar?
We know the fix is in. Until it isn't. Every time just a small smidgen of truth and reality shows itself it brings hope. That judge last week was one that seems not beholden to progs. The levels of deceit and corruption though are massive.

Um....

Today Hunter Biden’s best friend and business associate, Devon Archer, testified that Joe Biden met with Russia’s Yelena Baturina who later invested into $40 million into Hunter Biden’s real estate ventures. And she also paid Hunter Biden $3.5 million in consulting fees.

Yelena Baturina,
the billionaire widow of a corrupt Moscow mayor, was left off of Biden’s Sanctions list.

Let the Lefty cries of "GATEWAY PUNDIT" begin!

But the original source is NY Post.

Ya know, the same paper that broke the Laptop story that the Left declared as "Russian Disinfo" so they could drag China Joe over the finish line.

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
Oops, at least you are consistant at being wrong, 100% of the time being wrong is not easy to do.

Why would the VP of the United States get involved in decisions made in the judicial system of another country?

Sure, our elected officials have offerd their opinion....but has a POTUS or VP ever said "you wont get the money unless you do what we say in regard to your judicial system"?

The answer is no.

Yet, Ironically, when that threat was made, Hunter was on the board of the company that was being investigated.

Nothing to see here.
See?

The tards just keep on parroting the hoax!

I don't know why I waste my time.

The answer is no.

Nothing to see here.
Hunter was on the board of a company that was NOT being investigated.

Shokin did NOT HAVE AN INVESTIGATION OF BURISMA GOING.

Fail

In other words......I will not answer the question because I have no answer.

So you choose to call me a tard.

Child.
I have answered the question. Over multiple posts, willfully blind monkey.

And just as I predicted, you turn a willfully blind eye to the facts because they conflict with your delusions.

This is a mental illness endemic in MAGAtards.

Sad.

Hunter was on the board of a company that was NOT being investigated.

Shokin did NOT HAVE AN INVESTIGATION OF BURISMA GOING.

Fail
wow. Your media is really keeping you in the dark

Say hello to Rachel Maddow for me.

See?

The tards just keep on parroting the hoax!

I don't know why I waste my time.
Well, there are men in dresses shoving their balls into the faces of school children in schools. Men in dresses or trannies raping girls in school latrines. Men who have children who kill these people will go to prison for life or sent to die.

Where is the testimony?
Don't need testimony. Live TV.
bidenbadt2.gif

Forum List

Back