Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Do you struggle with the English Language?

Archer testified under oath that VP Biden was not involved in business dealings…….Impeach THAT!

I explained what was wrong with the link so it’s not “nothing”.

You chose to attack me for having talking points when that criticism applies to you.

Shokin was not a good prosecutor. He was not investigating Burisma. He was corrupt and everyone knew it including the people of Ukraine.

I explained what was wrong with your bullshit.

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
That's a lie.

Since I don't have enough brain damage to watch a half hour of Faux News, I will make a guess that the gist of the video is, "WE GOT HIM NOW!"

How'd I do?
1 st you need a brain for it to be damaged ... gay amoeba's dont have brains .

1690848213417.jpeg

he testified that the Big Guy got on speaker phone to sell the Biden Brand ! lol ! impeachment inquiry coming soon commie !:auiqs.jpg:

He testified the VP did not discuss business in any of those calls.
Hunter was selling something he didn’t have

Forum List

Back