Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Oh! What's this? From a Ukraine news source.

The Biden - Clinton Crime Families all should be at Guantanamo...

I dont have to. You're just another idiot trying to litigate this on a message board.
You couldn't if your life depended on it, fucktardo.

You have nothing but talking points and zero intellect or research skills. You do not have what it takes to challenge me.

Straight As in Advanced college courses on Research Papers and Essays, you?

This thread aged worse than a sliced avocado thrown out on the sidewalk on the Las Vegas strip this afternoon.

Since I don't have enough brain damage to watch a half hour of Faux News, I will make a guess that the gist of the video is, "WE GOT HIM NOW!"

How'd I do?
If you only have one news source and its all the same as if they all have the same speaking notes wouldn't it be wise to listen to the other side?... because dude... the dems are sounding nuttier and nuttier everyday and the media looks absolutely pathetic and ridiculous in the way the cover such madness and try to pass it off as normal....

If you only have one news source and its all the same as if they all have the same speaking notes wouldn't it be wise to listen to the other side?...
Nope. Not if one side is saying the Earth is round and the other side is saying the Earth is fizzledeeboinkbits.

Forum List

Back