Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

That's because Devon's appeal, that delayed his going to jail after being sentenced last January 2022, upheld his sentence. So DOJ asked the judge to begin his long delayed incarceration.
That's because it was mere coincidence that Biden's flunkies were working on Saturday and decided that two days before Devon Archer's testimony, "hey, we need to get this guy in jail before he testifies before congress".

Puh-lease.

LOL WE obviously don't have the transcript yet, but I'm curious what they are telling you about Archer's testimony was exculpatory to Potatohead?

Not sure who they are, but from what I have read Archer said that Hunter would call his dad to give the illusion of influence but that they never talked business.

Sadly we will probably never see the transcripts as your beloved party does not want to release it it seems

Not sure who they are, but from what I have read Archer said that Hunter would call his dad to give the illusion of influence but that they never talked business.

Sadly we will probably never see the transcripts as your beloved party does not want to release it it seems
We'll see them in due time.

And you swallow it. And are ignorant enough to regurgitate it.

It's his team.
Think back to yesterday, how manic a lot of the normal Left wing lunatic trolls that usually just casually post were.
I lot posting not even on their normal shift.
It's almost like the word was passed down - all overtime approved.

This is how you know these people have not read anything reporting on this....they are just repeating shit they seen on memes

Archer said without "The Brand" Burisma would have gone out of business.

The Brand sprang into action.

Is that an issue, or no?

Let me repeat.

Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi, D-Ill., made the point that Donald Trump was president during the 2020 time frame when the whistleblowers allege there was interference.

They complained about the interference while Trump was president.

Why do you think that is important?

Forum List

Back