Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Not sure who they are, but from what I have read Archer said that Hunter would call his dad to give the illusion of influence but that they never talked business.

LOL Did you somehow miss the part that access to Potato head was the business. Were you ever in business? Did you ever loop you father in on speaker phone during business meetings? Two dozen times?

Be serious here.
Sadly we will probably never see the transcripts as your beloved party does not want to release it it seems
Not my party. But they will be releasing the transcript.

As Pat Benatar would say "Hit me with your best shot... fire away."

And Comer brought out Devon Archer. Who proceeded in closed door testimony, to deliver a nothing burger to the republicans, who were expecting Fillet Mignon.

He directly said VP Biden was not involved in any business deals

Game, Set, Match

That's because Devon's appeal, that delayed his going to jail after being sentenced last January 2022, upheld his sentence. So DOJ asked the judge to begin his long delayed incarceration.

On the day before he was to testify.
Totally not odd.

Saying it was debunked is not a rationalization.

I will ask again. And I will not get an answer again.

Why would the VP of the United States get involved in decisions made in the judicial system of another country?

Has it ever happened before?

Sure, our elected officials have offerd their opinion....but has a POTUS or VP ever said "you wont get the money unless you do what we say in regard to your judicial system"?

The answer is no.

Yet, Ironically, when that threat was made, Hunter was on the board of the company that was being investigated.

Nothing to see here.

At the behest of the Obama administration.

Not sure who they are, but from what I have read Archer said that Hunter would call his dad to give the illusion of influence but that they never talked business.
If thats all your media told you about it, isnt that a serious problem? Do you like being fed half truths anfd being kept in the dark about everything else? If you find out there was seriously incriminating testimony, will you stop using your currrnt news sources?

LOL Did you somehow miss the part that access to Potato head was the business. Were you ever in business? Did you ever loop you father in on speaker phone during business meetings? Two dozen times?

From the reports out now, the business was the "illusion of access" , but as you said we have not seen the transcripts.
Keep telling youself that. Yesterday was an unmitigated disaster for Potato head.

what happened to your claim "WE obviously don't have the transcript yet"?

Seems you change your mind rather quickly

Fox lol. I just went on CNN they didn't cover it. MSNBC had one article. From that I learned the testimony was so intriguing only one committee member, a dem, stayed for the entire hearing.
And we have no idea what was discussed. A couple sentences leaked is nothing.

Sadly we will probably never see the transcripts as your beloved party does not want to release it it seems
That is an untrue statement. Comer has shared every shred of evidence he is allowed to. As for the trascripts, they will be released tomorrow or Thursday.

This isnt the January 6th Committee. There are no smoke and mirrors here, just hard facts and honesty. Feel free to prove me wrong by pointing out a lie that Comer has told.

If thats all your media told you about it, isnt that a serious problem? Do you like being fed half truths anfd being kept in the dark about everything else? If you find out there was seriously incriminating testimony, will you stop using your currrnt news sources?
I used Fox as my source. The evidence was so good Laura Ingraham gaslighted her audience by saying evidence wasn't needed.

Can anybody think of anything that costs a lot of money and the Ukrainians may have wanted from the U.S. right after Russia invaded Crimea?

Anything at all?

I used Fox as my source. The evidence was so good Laura Ingraham gaslighted her audience by saying evidence wasn't needed.
Laura Ingram sucks. I dont find her to be credible at all. Im not interested in party cheerleaders. I just want the truth and I refuse to give liars my time. You should try doing the same.

I hope you are correct. Time will tell.
Comer said it would take a few days, so thats what will happen. Comer doesnt lie, or at least not when it comes to this stuff. If he lied, i wouldnt trust him anymore. Do you do the same with YOUR politicians?

Do you think i trust MTG? Fuck no. Im not blinded by party lines.

From the reports out now, the business was the "illusion of access" , but as you said we have not seen the transcripts.

Uh, selling the "illusion of access" is fraud and illegal.

what happened to your claim "WE obviously don't have the transcript yet"?

Seems you change your mind rather quickly
??? Changed my mind about what? I'm getting my information from the leading apologist Goldman from your beloved party

On the day before he was to testify.
Totally not odd.
No different than Trump expecting to be indicted, announces his run for president in 2024 just before the indictments started rolling in.

So Trump could claim the indictments were the result of his running for president, and not his running for president was the result of the indictments.

Last edited:
The New York Times casually admitted Monday that "it has long been known" that President Joe Biden "interacted" with Hunter Biden's business associates.

On Monday, Devon Archer, a longtime business associate of Hunter's, told Congress that Hunter put his father on speakerphone about 20 times during meetings with business partners over a decade. Using his father, Archer testified, was Hunter's way of selling "the brand" and closing business deals. Importantly, these alleged 20 instances were those that Archer himself witnessed, which doesn't preclude other instances.

Forum List

Back