Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Uh, selling the "illusion of access" is fraud and illegal.

Then the people he did it to need to file a complaint against him.

Changed my mind about what?

27 minutes ago I asked your opinion and you said you could not give is as we do not have the transcripts....but in the post I responded to you have a very strong opinion

No different than Trump expecting to be indicted, announces his run for president in 2024 just before the indictments started rolling in.

So Trump could claim the indictments were the result of his running for president.
You're simply repeating democrat party propaganda.

You're a lawyer, Hunter could get 2 years for fraud, if the people he defrauded confess to conspiracy to committing bribery, which carries a sentence of 5 years.

??? Changed my mind about what? I'm getting my information from the leading apologist Goldman from your beloved party
Corrupt nations dont pay MILLIONS of dollars for "illusions", for the record.

No different than Trump expecting to be indicted, announces his run for president in 2024 just before the indictments started rolling in.

So Trump could claim the indictments were the result of his running for president, and not his running for president was the result of the indictments.
Trump was never not going to run, so this isnt a good comparison.

WTF Dude? You're comfortable with the Vice President of the United States using his office to commit fraud to the tune of tens of millions of dollars? WTF?
27 minutes ago I asked your opinion and you said you could not give is as we do not have the transcripts....but in the post I responded to you have a very strong opinion
??? I never said I couldn't give you my opinion. You need to read what others actually write.

Last edited:
You a betting man?
For that, nope - it's got to be reviewed and corrected by Archer. Don't know why they've convinced you that REpubs are going to bury the transcript. Archer's testimony was devastating for Potato head.

The New York Times casually admitted Monday that "it has long been known" that President Joe Biden "interacted" with Hunter Biden's business associates.

On Monday, Devon Archer, a longtime business associate of Hunter's, told Congress that Hunter put his father on speakerphone about 20 times during meetings with business partners over a decade. Using his father, Archer testified, was Hunter's way of selling "the brand" and closing business deals. Importantly, these alleged 20 instances were those that Archer himself witnessed, which doesn't preclude other instances.
The NYTs has run a couple stories like this in the past week. They see where this is headed and they are now trying to get on the right side of history, but they are about 2 years late on that.

As I tried to point out. They could file a complaint against Hunter for fraud, which carries a penalty of 2 years. But in so doing, they would have to admit that they conspired to bribe a government official, which carries a sentence of 5 years.

Yes they could file charges to send Hunter to jail for 2 years, but they would go to jail for 5 years in the process.

It's like a prisoners dilemma.

I am. Do you want to bet that the transcripts get released this week?

Sure. If they are I will leave the forum for the rest of the month, if they are not, you leave for the rest of the month.

Forum List

Back