Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

That's an interesting point. When Trump was on the phone for 24 minutes, with the guy he wanted to erase evidence from the server? What were they talking about?

Trump and De Oliveira spoke on the phone for 24 minutes, according to the indictment.
start a new thread this is deflection

Can you provide a single US government memo, file, record, press release ... that it was US policy to get this prosecutor in Ukraine fired?

Here's a letter from the State Department on behalf of Kerry then the SOS praising Shokin for the job he was doing fighting corruption, sent months before Biden extorted Ukraine to have him fired

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-01/F-2021-04113%20--%20FL-2021-00525%20December%202021%20Production.pdf

Shotkin became chief prosecutor in Feb 2015...State Department sends him a letter a couple of months after that saying they support him and he has a historic opportunity to address corruption......by the winter of that same year, the Obama admin, the EU, the IMF, and many of the anti-corruption groups in Ukraine wanted him out.....which tells me he didn't do what he claimed he was going to do...

Especially since his own handpicked prosecutors were caught with stashes of cash and diamonds in their homes from taking bribes...probably one of the reasons why this guy resigned.....

"Kasko accused Viktor Shoikon, the Poroshenko-appointed general prosecutor, of derailing anti-graft cases and sidelining investigations into the 2014 shootings on Kiev’s Independence Square. The U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt tweeted that Kasko’s resignation “is a blow to Ukraine’s reform progress.” The West has repeatedly expressed its impatience with the pace of reform in Ukraine and the IMF has threatened to withhold much-needed aid money to the country if drastic improvements are not made."

Funny how you folks are so desperate to cape up for a guy who wouldn't even prosecute people who murdered unarmed protestors...well, seeing as tho yall jerk off to being able to murder protestors here, I see why....anywhoo......Seems like I keep backing up my points with ACTUAL EVIDENCE while all you do is hope your fragile feels will make your lies become true...they don't....

Refute the post. Otherwise you’re admitting your have nothing.

No, we have a pretty good idea of who was endangering international secrets. And once again, we have members of the MAGA cult, posting lies and falsely blaming the USA for the illegal actions of Putin and the Russian government.

Nobody mentions that in the year, following Donald Trump’s theft of top-secret government files and compartmentalized information, the CIA lost a huge number of their agents around the world.

Indications are that there were numerous anti-file folders found Miralago. What was in them and what happened to the documents that were in there them?

Why is no one connecting these two stories?

Cult members never doubt their leaders.
And democrats here lying for Biden? Are they cult members?

Liar. Read this..."When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times."

I just saw a comer on TV and he said they still don’t have any other notes in there hoping to find evidence of the things he’s claiming. This witness was supposed to be the smoking gun and basically said Biden didn’t know who is even with them when he was saying hello to everyone at the table.

If anything, the witness bolstered the notion that Biden knew nothing about his son’s business dealings. The witness said that in 10 years and at least 20 occasions when Joe was on speakerphone, nothing was ever mentioned about Hunter’s businesses or his business deals.

Another possibility is that Biden will go on t.v. to address the nation on the importance of America increasing the aid to the Ukraine. That will be a translation of the hint that Russia must be defeated and Americans of all political stripes must come together to save America's global superiority.

Save your time, they do not care, they will circle the wagons. I am quite sure some of these posters are paid hacks, and have a list of talking points
I‘d prefer to think that is the case. It’s sickening to think regular Americans are defending such an obviously corrupt president.

And for how long was he running his scam? What was is the classified documents that he stole from the SCIF when he was a senator? Notice how the FBI doesn’t tell us.

Shotkin became chief prosecutor in Feb 2015...State Department sends him a letter a couple of months after that saying they support him and he has a historic opportunity to address corruption......by the winter of that same year, the Obama admin, the EU, the IMF, and many of the anti-corruption groups in Ukraine wanted him out.....which tells me he didn't do what he claimed he was going to do...

Especially since his own handpicked prosecutors were caught with stashes of cash and diamonds in their homes from taking bribes...probably one of the reasons why this guy resigned.....

"Kasko accused Viktor Shoikon, the Poroshenko-appointed general prosecutor, of derailing anti-graft cases and sidelining investigations into the 2014 shootings on Kiev’s Independence Square. The U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt tweeted that Kasko’s resignation “is a blow to Ukraine’s reform progress.” The West has repeatedly expressed its impatience with the pace of reform in Ukraine and the IMF has threatened to withhold much-needed aid money to the country if drastic improvements are not made."

Funny how you folks are so desperate to cape up for a guy who wouldn't even prosecute people who murdered unarmed protestors...well, seeing as tho yall jerk off to being able to murder protestors here, I see why....anywhoo......Seems like I keep backing up my points with ACTUAL EVIDENCE while all you do is hope your fragile feels will make your lies become true...they don't....
Devon said Hunter called Joe to get the prosecutor fired. Is Devon lying?

It’s pretty disgusting what the Dems have done to this country - turn it into one where they circle the wagons around an obviously corrupt president with the most lame excuses possible.

We’ve gone from he never even spoke to his son about his foreign business dealings (which was hard to believe right there) to “yes, he spoke to Hunter’s foreign business partners but they were talking about the weather.”

It reminds me how Bill Clinton met the AG on the tarmac in what was supposed to be a secret meeting - just a few days before the FBI interviewed their target, Hillary - and he said their were chatting about their grandkids.

Or when Hillary deleted 33,000 emails and said they were about yoga class and Chelsea’s wedding.

The Democrats have been liars and cheaters going back to when JFK win the election, but this now is an all-time low.
^ Hissy fit post ^

Another possibility is that Biden will go on t.v. to address the nation on the importance of America increasing the aid to the Ukraine. That will be a translation of the hint that Russia must be defeated and Americans of all political stripes must come together to save America's global superiority.
Ukraine’s $10 million payout to Joe and Hunter sure did pay off, didn’t it? I I imagine they blackmailed them for all the foreign aid or else they would spill the beans.

I just saw a comer on TV and he said they still don’t have any other notes in there hoping to find evidence of the things he’s claiming. This witness was supposed to be the smoking gun and basically said Biden didn’t know who is even with them when he was saying hello to everyone at the table.

If anything, the witness bolstered the notion that Biden knew nothing about his son’s business dealings. The witness said that in 10 years and at least 20 occasions when Joe was on speakerphone, nothing was ever mentioned about Hunter’s businesses or his business deals.
The witness said Joe was Present or on the phone at over 20 meetings. You're a liar.

Are you drunk? What the fuck are you talking about>?
I'm talking about you making shit up. "Now, if you wish to say he is not trustworthy then I am good with his whole testimony being dismissed as not trustworthy." I never said or implied Archer was untrustworthy.

If you are just going to make shit up, we're done.

Forum List

Back