Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

"Now, if you wish to say he is not trustworthy then I am good with his whole testimony being dismissed as not trustworthy." I never said or implied Archer was untrustworthy.

Then you agree that if Archer says that Joe never talked business on those calls, that he is telling the truth?

I just saw a comer on TV and he said they still don’t have any other notes in there hoping to find evidence of the things he’s claiming. This witness was supposed to be the smoking gun and basically said Biden didn’t know who is even with them when he was saying hello to everyone at the table.

If anything, the witness bolstered the notion that Biden knew nothing about his son’s business dealings. The witness said that in 10 years and at least 20 occasions when Joe was on speakerphone, nothing was ever mentioned about Hunter’s businesses or his business deals.
Liar

Shotkin became chief prosecutor in Feb 2015...State Department sends him a letter a couple of months after that saying they support him and he has a historic opportunity to address corruption......by the winter of that same year, the Obama admin, the EU, the IMF, and many of the anti-corruption groups in Ukraine wanted him out

If Obama and the entire world so clearly wanted Shokin out in 2015 it should be a piece of cake to provide some contemporaneous documentation that this was US policy - that Shokin be fired.

That's all I'm asking for. But no one can seem to provide it.

If Obama and the entire world so clearly wanted Shokin out in 2015 it should be a piece of cake to provide some contemporaneous documentation that this was US policy - that Shokin be fired.

I am sure you will dismiss it, but here we go...

I'm talking about you making shit up. "Now, if you wish to say he is not trustworthy then I am good with his whole testimony being dismissed as not trustworthy." I never said or implied Archer was untrustworthy.

If you are just going to make shit up, we're done.
Why did Trump admin allow Biden to force Trump's DOJ to prosecute and convict Devon??

"From March 2014 through April 2016, JOHN GALANIS, ARCHER, and COONEY, along with their co-conspirators Jason Galanis, Hugh Dunkerley, Gary Hirst, and Michelle Morton, engaged in a fraudulent scheme that involved (a) causing the Wakpamni Lake Community Corporation (“WLCC”), a Native American tribal entity, to issue a series of bonds (the “Tribal Bonds”) through lies and misrepresentations; (b) deceptively causing clients of asset management firms controlled by Morton and others to purchase the Tribal Bonds, which the clients were then unable to redeem or sell because the bonds were illiquid and lacked a ready secondary market; and (c) misappropriating the proceeds resulting from those bond sales. "

Why didn't Trump see he was being used by the Bidens to punish Hunter's former best friend for agreeing to testify against Hunter in the future??

Now it looks like the GOP has to rely on the testimony of a convicted felon ....which is cool if that felon had some evidence.....but he doesn't.....How was Biden able to outsmart Trump so much? Over and over and over and over and over again?

Then you agree that if Archer says that Joe never talked business on those calls, that he is telling the truth?
Fifteenth and last time JOE WAS THE BUSINESS. THEY WERE SELLING JOE. JOE WAS THE BRAND. THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES JOINING A BUSINESS MEETING ON THE SPEAKERPHONE SEALED THE DEAL - THE BUSINESS, THE FRAUD, THE CORRUPTION.

JFC, this is clear to my schnauzer, Not sure if you are being an ass or are simply this obtuse naturally.

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin

The European Union has welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine's scandal-ridden prosecutor general and called for a crackdown on corruption, even as the country's political crisis deepened over efforts to form a new ruling coalition and appoint a new prime minister.

Ukraine's parliament voted overwhelmingly to fire Viktor Shokin, ridding the beleaguered prosecutor's office of a figure who is accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and stymying moves to root out graft.

"

I just provided a statement from the US ambassador to Ukraine basically stating that Shotkin is corrupt...

What you have failed to do is substantiate a single claim you have made -- I don't care about your bitch ass feelings....I care about facts...which you have ZERO

Fifteenth and last time JOE WAS THE BUSINESS. THEY WERE SELLING JOE. JOE WAS THE BRAND. THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES JOINING A BUSINESS MEETING ON THE SPEAKERPHONE SEALED THE DEAL - THE BUSINESS, THE FRAUD, THE CORRUPTION.

Is that what your secret sources are telling you will be in the transcripts?

Is that what your secret sources are telling you will be in the transcripts?
It's funny that he is saying Biden is the business....like his literal name is the business...

This is coming from a Trump supporter....irony is dead....then rose from the dead...and was killed again....

Why did Trump admin allow Biden to force Trump's DOJ to prosecute and convict Devon??

"From March 2014 through April 2016, JOHN GALANIS, ARCHER, and COONEY, along with their co-conspirators Jason Galanis, Hugh Dunkerley, Gary Hirst, and Michelle Morton, engaged in a fraudulent scheme that involved (a) causing the Wakpamni Lake Community Corporation (“WLCC”), a Native American tribal entity, to issue a series of bonds (the “Tribal Bonds”) through lies and misrepresentations; (b) deceptively causing clients of asset management firms controlled by Morton and others to purchase the Tribal Bonds, which the clients were then unable to redeem or sell because the bonds were illiquid and lacked a ready secondary market; and (c) misappropriating the proceeds resulting from those bond sales. "

Why didn't Trump see he was being used by the Bidens to punish Hunter's former best friend for agreeing to testify against Hunter in the future??

Now it looks like the GOP has to rely on the testimony of a convicted felon ....which is cool if that felon had some evidence.....but he doesn't.....How was Biden able to outsmart Trump so much? Over and over and over and over and over again?
Trump? WTF?

Refute the post. Otherwise you’re admitting your have nothing.

Why is no one connecting these two stories?
It's a separate topic but you can try to combine it with this discussion if you think it's important. The conversation here is all about US domestic politics and revenge, but the important questions and answers are on US foreign policy on the part of Joe.

There's just no defense of Joe that can alter the facts that have already leaked out. Joe's supporters can and will deny but the facade' of placing the blame on Russia has to be kept believable for the sake of Nato countries' deniability.

Joe probably needs a break in the action so he can go on t.v. and address the nation and appeal to Americans to come together on the overall cause of war. Code for defeating Russia? Or can it be honestly stated by now?

Don't you think it has been proven Biden is corrupt?

So far not a thing has been proven. All we have is talk. Once it goes to a trial or an impeachment proceeding, then it can be proven.

Till such time it is just words and people's opinions. Which may be good enough for you all to keep him from being elected again.

Trump? WTF?
Yes, did you not know this guy you are caping up for is a convicted felon.....convicted during the Trump admin.....

and what was he convicted for?

Scamming Native American tribes out of money....something that would be considered just another Tuesday compared to how Trump grifts from folks like you...

Anyhoo.....why did Archer say he has no evidence of bribes?? Wasn't that the whole point of him testifying?

It's funny that he is saying Biden is the business....like his literal name is the business...

Uh, duh.

Hunter Biden told business partner Devon Archer that the Chinese tycoon who helped them secure a multi-million-dollar venture in the communist state loved him for his "last name" and for always traveling with "handsome godlike Aryan men," according to emails reviewed by Fox News Digital.
In the 2011 email thread, Hunter bragged to Archer about his relationship with Che Feng, a Chinese business tycoon who they referred to as "The Super Chairman."

You probably shouldnt have based your opinion on one idiot journalist.
Refute what I said. You cant. Truth is if this was the bombshell you all expected, Laura Ingraham would be saying how great this evidence was. Instead she is telling that you dont need evidence to convict Biden. Wake up. Or dont. I dont care.

Forum List

Back