Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

LOL GOt anything from 2022 Ratty?
Why would I have anything from 2022. Sholkin got sacked in 2016, and that when the EU celebrated

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin

The European Union has welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine's scandal-ridden prosecutor general

Ukraine's parliament voted overwhelmingly to fire Viktor Shokin, ridding the beleaguered prosecutor's office of a figure who is accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and stymying moves to root out graft.

Tue Mar 29 2016

Rep. Dan Goldman was present at the testimony. It was his assertion that they didnt discuss business.
But the only way to know for sure it to have a transcript of the testimony.
Actually, if Devon Archer testified that he overhead a business conversation you would have heard it leaked onto fox news, and every other conservative media outlet.

The Indian deflection is defeated.
Minor league infractions don’t prevent nor dismiss testimony about major, major league criminality

My prediction is after this embarrassment this so called investigation will be discontinued very soon by republicans. They can't risk shutting the government down over this nonsense instead. Even they aren't that stupid. This will all be forgotten about very soon.

The government is already shut down. Biden* is a lame duck president and the Democrats aren't getting their agenda passed in the House.

* Corrupt liar, usurper, pedophile, election thief

They're liars and have proved it today, despite their gaslighting.
That’s why Filter it is about pointless to try to have discussions here stemming from reality
For whatever reason USMB has decided that it’s better for USMB to cater to and even protect falsity,

Last edited:
You did lie. I wanted to go at a different angle though, so i deleted it. You caught it with seconds of it being posted.
LOL different angle. You sure did improve your post lol. Nice to know I live inside your head rent free though.

If the VP of the US is talking on the phone and does not know who it is then he’s broken the law and jeopardized National Security

Chatting with a family member?
I don’t think so

Why don’t you name the law?

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.

WRONG!
You miss the whole point, which is NOT that Archer has to connect his deals with Joe, but that his deals were with Hunter, and it was Hunter who connected them to Joe.

The connection between Burisma Holdings and Joe we already have, with Joe illegally getting Shokin fired.

All we needed from Archer is the fact Burisma Holdings did nothing legal to earn any of that money they were given.

You're calling Devon a liar.
Look these loons have now swung over to sworn testimony not being evidence . They dismiss it as “merely talking”
Braless Ford who could not remember shit was however delivering compelling evidence

Last edited:
I have my reasons. Im strategic when i post.
Good I'm glad you agree that she is trash. However millions of trumpanzees hang on her every word. Do you think she is doing them a disservice by gaslighting them when she tells them evidence isnt needed to go after the Bidens?

If the VP of the US is talking on the phone and does not know who it is then he’s broken the law and jeopardized National Security
Biden was on an unsecured public telephone network. He wouldn't have been discussing national security on that phone, no matter who was on the other end.

Forum List

Back