Lets just get rid of the justice system and let cops be the judge and jury!!

We live in a culture of fear...as brave as we all claim we are with our arsenal of guns, the truth of that matter we're a nation of cowards. And any cop, who clearly is aware of bad cop behavior, validating it and not standing up for what is right.....only solidifies the fact, that when good cops stay silent, bad cops win. The only way to purge this country of its bad cops, those who view its citizens as the enemy, is for all of us stand up and say enough is enough. As for those cops who are being targeting by crazy motherfuckers, they too much stand up to a system, that ignores the mentally ill, that uses our prison system as a open door policy, these things need fixing, because they're broke and finally we're all victims of evil, not just black men and cops, we all are
Here are 2 good cops.

Oregon officers turn in police chief, allege racism - CNN.com

3 million plus people in this country and you come with 2 good cops, that in itself is hillarious LOLOLOLOL....Listen, I don't need to see good cops in Oregon to know there are good cops in this country. Contrary to popular beliefs, I live in a state where just about all the cops, are decent law abiding men and women who respect the law, yes we got a few bad ones here, but I have no complaints, whats so ever.
2 is something to behold. Where I live I would consider most cops crooked.

Why don't we just rid ourselves of the justice system and allow police officers decide who's guilty and who's innocent? Who should live..ie whites and who should die, ie blacks......cause from where I'm sitting, I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court when these murderers are sent out on a call.....
I mean, so far; at least once a week....we're having law enforcement officers either gunning down suspects, running over suspects, accidently killing suspects, so I say, lets just say the hell with the justice system and let these men determine the fate of (black) felons, eh?

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

how about this?...negroes can have an area set aside inside this country and they can build their own nation and run it however they want...no more "racism" of any kind for the rest of your life?
Anywhere inside this planet Blacks will face racism.

Correction....anywhere inside this planet where white people exist, black will face racism. You need to find a mirror fast, pal.

Oh well..you had your chance.

Why don't we just rid ourselves of the justice system and allow police officers decide who's guilty and who's innocent? Who should live..ie whites and who should die, ie blacks......cause from where I'm sitting, I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court when these murderers are sent out on a call.....
I mean, so far; at least once a week....we're having law enforcement officers either gunning down suspects, running over suspects, accidently killing suspects, so I say, lets just say the hell with the justice system and let these men determine the fate of (black) felons, eh?

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

how about this?...negroes can have an area set aside inside this country and they can build their own nation and run it however they want...no more "racism" of any kind for the rest of your life?

Correction....anywhere inside this planet where white people exist, black will face racism. You need to find a mirror fast, pal.

You are the one that needs a chance you lowlife.....What is it? Opposite day or something?

I proposed this earlier..he must have me on ignore.

It's a win-win...

And when you posted this I asked if it would be like Israel. Then you got mad and left.

You are full of shit....so you mean to tell me, the black guy in his SUV parked, waiting to get gas, being harrased by a cop for not having on his seat belt, is then asked for his liscense, then reaches for it and get 6 bullets is, let me get this straight...That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves....unquote? Should have gotten a bullet for as you say, bad behavior??? Get the fuck outta here and sell that bullshit to white america...the rest of us ain't buying it....oh and by the way have some hooch on me, cause you need a drink, cause your beyond stupid!
Interesting that you picked that example. I read a cop forum and they all said he was wrong. I think even the cop said he was wrong. It can happen when you are jumpy, no excuse just a fact of life. But what's your evidence is was a racial issue? Other than your compelling need to make everything a racial issue?

Dude, a cop murdered a hispanic guy for reaching for his hat, a black man was choked to death for selling E cigerettes on a street corner, another black man in Ohio, was shot to death for not having his tags, I could go and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, don't do this to yourself, its only gonna make you look like the bubble headed fuck most of you white people are on here, don't do this
The illegal cigarette dude resisted arrest, shouldn't have been doing the crime to begin with but added to his stupidity. No one was shot for not having tags. When you get stopped by police don't make sudden moves grabbing shit.

And why do you frequent this site if it's mostly bubble headed white fucks? Is there no blackliesmatter forum?

There are quite a few black only forums, unfortunately your white women seem to dominate them and take over and gee I wonder why? Visit black planet someday.....nothing but white women looking for black men. LOLOL The other all black forums, like black voices.... are taken over by...you guessed it, white people with attitudes and big money, so there's really no where to go on the net for black dialog, but to sites like this.
Taken over?....Racist....Black only?....Racist and exclusionary....
Cuts bother ways there tigger..
Newsflash...Yeah there are despicable racist people in all races. So don't go thinking you're the only group that is victimized by this curse.
You're so busy looking for racism , you convinced yourself that racism is everywhere. Even behind the pictures on your wall. And why is this? Because white people may have made the paint....

Calm the hell down, please...listen, this thread if you look at the date of it was months ago. I was reflecting on what was headlining the news each day and that was unarmed black men being murdered by cops...until you walk in the shoes of a person of color, you have no right to your opinions, your suggestion, your thoughts on how I as a black person should reflect or act in this country we all love and cherish...you don't have that access nor that experience and your comments go in one ear and out the other.....end of story!!

And for the record, should you ever ever ever find the time, check out some of my other threads, I hate on conservatives, I hate on blacks, I hate on things that I find worthy of my ire and never do I single out whites as the cause of my plight in this country, I single out the racist.

We live in a culture of fear...as brave as we all claim we are with our arsenal of guns, the truth of that matter we're a nation of cowards. And any cop, who clearly is aware of bad cop behavior, validating it and not standing up for what is right.....only solidifies the fact, that when good cops stay silent, bad cops win. The only way to purge this country of its bad cops, those who view its citizens as the enemy, is for all of us stand up and say enough is enough. As for those cops who are being targeting by crazy motherfuckers, they too much stand up to a system, that ignores the mentally ill, that uses our prison system as a open door policy, these things need fixing, because they're broke and finally we're all victims of evil, not just black men and cops, we all are
Here are 2 good cops.

3 million plus people in this country and you come with 2 good cops, that in itself is hillarious LOLOLOLOL....Listen, I don't need to see good cops in Oregon to know there are good cops in this country. Contrary to popular beliefs, I live in a state where just about all the cops, are decent law abiding men and women who respect the law, yes we got a few bad ones here, but I have no complaints, whats so ever.

Hate to tell you pal, but I don't have that experience. I obey the law, I pay taxes and I'm too busy trying to make a living to think otherwise of our law community. Stop thinking white trash and nigga's is acceptable to all, we all have our share of disappointments within our race.

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

Will you do me a favor, grow up

View attachment 39765

Oh look, an hysterical racist hypocrite. Haven't seen one of those from the left in almost a minute.

View attachment 39765

Oh look, an hysterical racist hypocrite. Haven't seen one of those from the left in almost a minute.

I was wondering when the neighborhood stalker would show and here you are, miss me eh?

Here are 2 good cops.

Hate to tell you pal, but I don't have that experience. I obey the law, I pay taxes and I'm too busy trying to make a living to think otherwise of our law community. Stop thinking white trash and nigga's is acceptable to all, we all have our share of disappointments within our race.
I do the same. For some reason cops still seem to fear me and wish to put me in prison for fitting the description. Maybe you arent much of a threat because you are a woman so you see a different side. Pretty sure the cops neighbors dont get to see the assholes they are away from home.

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

Will you do me a favor, grow up

hush boy..you're getting a little too uppity...

Interesting that you picked that example. I read a cop forum and they all said he was wrong. I think even the cop said he was wrong. It can happen when you are jumpy, no excuse just a fact of life. But what's your evidence is was a racial issue? Other than your compelling need to make everything a racial issue?

Dude, a cop murdered a hispanic guy for reaching for his hat, a black man was choked to death for selling E cigerettes on a street corner, another black man in Ohio, was shot to death for not having his tags, I could go and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, don't do this to yourself, its only gonna make you look like the bubble headed fuck most of you white people are on here, don't do this
The illegal cigarette dude resisted arrest, shouldn't have been doing the crime to begin with but added to his stupidity. No one was shot for not having tags. When you get stopped by police don't make sudden moves grabbing shit.

And why do you frequent this site if it's mostly bubble headed white fucks? Is there no blackliesmatter forum?

There are quite a few black only forums, unfortunately your white women seem to dominate them and take over and gee I wonder why? Visit black planet someday.....nothing but white women looking for black men. LOLOL The other all black forums, like black voices.... are taken over by...you guessed it, white people with attitudes and big money, so there's really no where to go on the net for black dialog, but to sites like this.
Taken over?....Racist....Black only?....Racist and exclusionary....
Cuts bother ways there tigger..
Newsflash...Yeah there are despicable racist people in all races. So don't go thinking you're the only group that is victimized by this curse.
You're so busy looking for racism , you convinced yourself that racism is everywhere. Even behind the pictures on your wall. And why is this? Because white people may have made the paint....

Calm the hell down, please...listen, this thread if you look at the date of it was months ago. I was reflecting on what was headlining the news each day and that was unarmed black men being murdered by cops...until you walk in the shoes of a person of color, you have no right to your opinions, your suggestion, your thoughts on how I as a black person should reflect or act in this country we all love and cherish...you don't have that access nor that experience and your comments go in one ear and out the other.....end of story!!

And for the record, should you ever ever ever find the time, check out some of my other threads, I hate on conservatives, I hate on blacks, I hate on things that I find worthy of my ire and never do I single out whites as the cause of my plight in this country, I single out the racist.
I walk in the shoes of a human, if that's too difficult for someone their shoes aren't the problem. I grew up as a military brat with every race imaginable and new nothing of racist issues until we lived in the civilian world. We all thought the different races were normal.

It was then I got attacked for being white and had to stand my ground from black racists. No one has ever solved racism with more racism, which is exactly what a lot of blacks are attempting to do. The rest of them do quite well in this country. It's your choice.

liberal-logic-police-guns.png

If there was just some way of convincing blacks and hispanics that there really is no right to commit crimes.

No mother should have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a robbery.
If only we could convince cracka's to stop being such pussies and victims, maybe no one would want to rob them anymore!
So you support Zimmerman for icing that useless pile of dog shit? Good.

If there was just some way of convincing blacks and hispanics that there really is no right to commit crimes.

No mother should have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a robbery.
If only we could convince cracka's to stop being such pussies and victims, maybe no one would want to rob them anymore!
So you support Zimmerman for icing that useless pile of dog shit? Good.
Simma down crackkka!

the first thing blacks do when in trouble- call the police. lol. even when at mcd and she dont get cheese on her burger- lmfao.

Forum List

Back