Lets just get rid of the justice system and let cops be the judge and jury!!

That's what little government loserterians want to do...Oh'shitt, they also want to get rid of the cops and let the thugs be the police!

dumb.

Isn't it libs intent to get rid of justice system and let the mob string up people for disrespecting em. Every time a trayvonn gets justice that's your cry.

Well, I want to pay the taxes for a strong justice system and a enough cops to deal with thugs. ;)

Why don't we just rid ourselves of the justice system and allow police officers decide who's guilty and who's innocent? Who should live..ie whites and who should die, ie blacks......cause from where I'm sitting, I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court when these murderers are sent out on a call.....
I mean, so far; at least once a week....we're having law enforcement officers either gunning down suspects, running over suspects, accidently killing suspects, so I say, lets just say the hell with the justice system and let these men determine the fate of (black) felons, eh?

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

how about this?...negroes can have an area set aside inside this country and they can build their own nation and run it however they want...no more "racism" of any kind for the rest of your life?

Why don't we just rid ourselves of the justice system and allow police officers decide who's guilty and who's innocent? Who should live..ie whites and who should die, ie blacks......cause from where I'm sitting, I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court when these murderers are sent out on a call.....
I mean, so far; at least once a week....we're having law enforcement officers either gunning down suspects, running over suspects, accidently killing suspects, so I say, lets just say the hell with the justice system and let these men determine the fate of (black) felons, eh?

View attachment 39765
FYI ---- We do NOT have a "justice system". We have a system of "injustice".

lol,,,,paying to drive on that bridge is a injustice. hahaha Being arrested for breaking the law is a injustice. lol

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

how about this?...negroes can have an area set aside inside this country and they can build their own nation and run it however they want...no more "racism" of any kind for the rest of your life?

I'll admit that it would be cheaper and the easier way to go.

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

Sure, like Israel? I'm with that but sadly white people wouldnt like that. They need someone to point at to justify their fear, hatred and lot in life

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

Sure, like Israel? I'm with that but sadly white people wouldnt like that. They need someone to point at to justify their fear, hatred and lot in life

weak...very weak..

News Flash....its already a movie, only its reality tv for negros
With your piss poor attitude and chip on your shoulder you sound like the kind that would get in trouble with cops real quick.
Its not about the victims attitude
Attitude can get you into trouble. That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves.

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

weak...very weak..

What? Now you're against it? lol

With your piss poor attitude and chip on your shoulder you sound like the kind that would get in trouble with cops real quick.
Attitude can get you into trouble.

And water is wet. But we're talking about Police abusing their authority and blaming it on other people.

That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves.

No, thats just what you say is the excuse for why the cop loses it in all these videos. You can say he had a bad day, his job is tough or any other semi excuse you want but cops are supposed to be peace keepers and they took an oath to do so. They cant do it? Guess who's fault it is?

EEEEVVVVERRYYONE Else!:eusa_boohoo:

And water is wet. But we're talking about Police abusing their authority and blaming it on other people.

No, thats just what you say is the excuse for why the cop loses it in all these videos. You can say he had a bad day, his job is tough or any other semi excuse you want but cops are supposed to be peace keepers and they took an oath to do so. They cant do it? Guess who's fault it is?
No we aren't talking about police brutality, you are. I'm saying you're full of shit. Try to follow the actual conversation, not the one you want.

If you resist arrest you stand a good chance of getting hurt. Most of us know that but we have stupid people that can't receive the message and stupid governments that feed their ignorance.

No we aren't talking about police brutality, you are. I'm saying you're full of shit. Try to follow the actual conversation, not the one you want.

I'm talking about police brutality. If you dont like it dont quote me silly.

If you resist arrest you stand a good chance of getting hurt. Most of us know that but we have stupid people that can't receive the message and stupid governments that feed their ignorance.

If, if, if, if....But we're talking about police abusing their authority and how many excuses you can come up with on why abusing someone is ok. Attitude, resist, crime, etc etc etc

If, if, if, if....But we're talking about police abusing their authority and how many excuses you can come up with on why abusing someone is ok. Attitude, resist, crime, etc etc etc
Yes, resisting means force needs to be applied. Force can cause problems. That's a fact, not an excuse.

Yes, resisting means force needs to be applied. Force can cause problems. That's a fact, not an excuse.

And water is wet. But we're once again talking about police abusing their authority. There is literally no excuse you cant come up with on why beating someone is ok. And that is the problem. Water is wet, thats a fact

Attitude can get you into trouble. That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves.

You are full of shit....so you mean to tell me, the black guy in his SUV parked, waiting to get gas, being harrased by a cop for not having on his seat belt, is then asked for his liscense, then reaches for it and get 6 bullets is, let me get this straight...That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves....unquote? Should have gotten a bullet for as you say, bad behavior??? Get the fuck outta here and sell that bullshit to white america...the rest of us ain't buying it....oh and by the way have some hooch on me, cause you need a drink, cause your beyond stupid!

You are full of shit....so you mean to tell me, the black guy in his SUV parked, waiting to get gas, being harrased by a cop for not having on his seat belt, is then asked for his liscense, then reaches for it and get 6 bullets is, let me get this straight...That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves....unquote? Should have gotten a bullet for as you say, bad behavior??? Get the fuck outta here and sell that bullshit to white america...the rest of us ain't buying it....oh and by the way have some hooch on me, cause you need a drink, cause your beyond stupid!
Interesting that you picked that example. I read a cop forum and they all said he was wrong. I think even the cop said he was wrong. It can happen when you are jumpy, no excuse just a fact of life. But what's your evidence is was a racial issue? Other than your compelling need to make everything a racial issue?

We live in a culture of fear...as brave as we all claim we are with our arsenal of guns, the truth of that matter we're a nation of cowards. And any cop, who clearly is aware of bad cop behavior, validating it and not standing up for what is right.....only solidifies the fact, that when good cops stay silent, bad cops win. The only way to purge this country of its bad cops, those who view its citizens as the enemy, is for all of us stand up and say enough is enough. As for those cops who are being targeting by crazy motherfuckers, they too much stand up to a system, that ignores the mentally ill, that uses our prison system as a open door policy, these things need fixing, because they're broke and finally we're all victims of evil, not just black men and cops, we all are

Interesting that you picked that example. I read a cop forum and they all said he was wrong. I think even the cop said he was wrong. It can happen when you are jumpy, no excuse just a fact of life. But what's your evidence is was a racial issue? Other than your compelling need to make everything a racial issue?

Dude, a cop murdered a hispanic guy for reaching for his hat, a black man was choked to death for selling E cigerettes on a street corner, another black man in Ohio, was shot to death for not having his tags, I could go and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, don't do this to yourself, its only gonna make you look like the bubble headed fuck most of you white people are on here, don't do this

Dude, a cop murdered a hispanic guy for reaching for his hat, a black man was choked to death for selling E cigerettes on a street corner, another black man in Ohio, was shot to death for not having his tags, I could go and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, don't do this to yourself, its only gonna make you look like the bubble headed fuck most of you white people are on here, don't do this
The illegal cigarette dude resisted arrest, shouldn't have been doing the crime to begin with but added to his stupidity. No one was shot for not having tags. When you get stopped by police don't make sudden moves grabbing shit.

And why do you frequent this site if it's mostly bubble headed white fucks? Is there no blackliesmatter forum?

Forum List

Back