Lets just get rid of the justice system and let cops be the judge and jury!!

Why don't we just rid ourselves of the justice system and allow police officers decide who's guilty and who's innocent? Who should live..ie whites and who should die, ie blacks......cause from where I'm sitting, I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court when these murderers are sent out on a call.....
I mean, so far; at least once a week....we're having law enforcement officers either gunning down suspects, running over suspects, accidently killing suspects, so I say, lets just say the hell with the justice system and let these men determine the fate of (black) felons, eh?

View attachment 39765
Yes let's.....
OY VEY..
Face Palm....

With your piss poor attitude and chip on your shoulder you sound like the kind that would get in trouble with cops real quick.
Its not about the victims attitude
Attitude can get you into trouble. That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves.
You are full of shit....so you mean to tell me, the black guy in his SUV parked, waiting to get gas, being harrased by a cop for not having on his seat belt, is then asked for his liscense, then reaches for it and get 6 bullets is, let me get this straight...That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves....unquote? Should have gotten a bullet for as you say, bad behavior??? Get the fuck outta here and sell that bullshit to white america...the rest of us ain't buying it....oh and by the way have some hooch on me, cause you need a drink, cause your beyond stupid!
Interesting that you picked that example. I read a cop forum and they all said he was wrong. I think even the cop said he was wrong. It can happen when you are jumpy, no excuse just a fact of life. But what's your evidence is was a racial issue? Other than your compelling need to make everything a racial issue?

Dude, a cop murdered a hispanic guy for reaching for his hat, a black man was choked to death for selling E cigerettes on a street corner, another black man in Ohio, was shot to death for not having his tags, I could go and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, don't do this to yourself, its only gonna make you look like the bubble headed fuck most of you white people are on here, don't do this
You're not content unless you are advertising your victimhood....And yes, you're right. Under every piece of furniture.behind every shrub, there is a racist....
Please.

I proposed this earlier..he must have me on ignore.

how about this?...negroes can have an area set aside inside this country and they can build their own nation and run it however they want...no more "racism" of any kind for the rest of your life?
It's a win-win...

News Flash....its already a movie, only its reality tv for negros
With your piss poor attitude and chip on your shoulder you sound like the kind that would get in trouble with cops real quick.
Attitude can get you into trouble. That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves.
You are full of shit....so you mean to tell me, the black guy in his SUV parked, waiting to get gas, being harrased by a cop for not having on his seat belt, is then asked for his liscense, then reaches for it and get 6 bullets is, let me get this straight...That's what most of these highly publicized videos are, bad attitude, refusing to co-operate with law enforcement and the outcome of their stupid behavior. They are victims of themselves....unquote? Should have gotten a bullet for as you say, bad behavior??? Get the fuck outta here and sell that bullshit to white america...the rest of us ain't buying it....oh and by the way have some hooch on me, cause you need a drink, cause your beyond stupid!
Interesting that you picked that example. I read a cop forum and they all said he was wrong. I think even the cop said he was wrong. It can happen when you are jumpy, no excuse just a fact of life. But what's your evidence is was a racial issue? Other than your compelling need to make everything a racial issue?

Cops said everyone else was wrong? Well I be darned...lol

No matter what, no one will ever be able to find a "bad shoot" to these boot lickers because they're too busy licking boots.

They literally have and use every excuse including "an unarmed man can be dangerous" and "if it wasn't for their attitude"

Just using those 2 excuses clears cops from literally ANY ACTION.

I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court...

they would if they did not act like :asshole:S and resist arrest and/or comply with the officers requests/orders, al those "black folk" want to do is fight and kill LEO's.

i would kill every fucking one of them if they even said Booooo to me. :lmao: ... :lmao:
Listen up, Keyboard cowboy, talk all the shit you want from the comforts of your families trailer, but in the real world, guys like you would shit yourself if you were confronted by a hostile 4 year old with a water gun....LOLOLOLOL

No matter what, no one will ever be able to find a "bad shoot" to these boot lickers because they're too busy licking boots.

They literally have and use every excuse including "an unarmed man can be dangerous" and "if it wasn't for their attitude"

Just using those 2 excuses clears cops from literally ANY ACTION.

99% of murders committed by these cowards all are based on.....I thought. Its okay, if you had a rational brain to think with. However, a nigga running with his back turned, who gets bullets.....thought goes out the door and cop taking the law into his own hands enter. We had a case in my home town a few years ago, of a black guy, with hands cuffed behind his back, 4 cops present, lose his life with bullets because they said he had a box cutter in his hands...now mind you, his hands are cuffed behind his back, cuffs, they put there and now he suddenly has a weapon on him?? I mean some of the stories these cowards come up with, makes one think, either these men are insane or or or they know a system will validate their obscure claims without question, because the person is black.

News Flash....its already a movie, only its reality tv for negros

Dude, white people don't have attitudes? Have you ever ever ever watched COPS back in the day? I mean, if anyone was looking for a fuckin bullet, it was all these white motherfuckers that were being mean and nasty to cops, not the niggas, yaw LOLOLOLOLOL.

I bet that would make for a fuckin AWESOME movie!

judge-dredd-3.jpg

Oh wait... :rofl:

News Flash....its already a movie, only its reality tv for negro
s
We just need to replace cops with emotionless cyborgs!

giphy.gif
Then Black people wouldnt get killed as much.

Why don't we just rid ourselves of the justice system and allow police officers decide who's guilty and who's innocent? Who should live..ie whites and who should die, ie blacks......cause from where I'm sitting, I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court when these murderers are sent out on a call.....
I mean, so far; at least once a week....we're having law enforcement officers either gunning down suspects, running over suspects, accidently killing suspects, so I say, lets just say the hell with the justice system and let these men determine the fate of (black) felons, eh?

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

how about this?...negroes can have an area set aside inside this country and they can build their own nation and run it however they want...no more "racism" of any kind for the rest of your life?
Anywhere inside this planet Blacks will face racism.

We live in a culture of fear...as brave as we all claim we are with our arsenal of guns, the truth of that matter we're a nation of cowards. And any cop, who clearly is aware of bad cop behavior, validating it and not standing up for what is right.....only solidifies the fact, that when good cops stay silent, bad cops win. The only way to purge this country of its bad cops, those who view its citizens as the enemy, is for all of us stand up and say enough is enough. As for those cops who are being targeting by crazy motherfuckers, they too much stand up to a system, that ignores the mentally ill, that uses our prison system as a open door policy, these things need fixing, because they're broke and finally we're all victims of evil, not just black men and cops, we all are
Here are 2 good cops.

Oregon officers turn in police chief, allege racism - CNN.com

Dude, a cop murdered a hispanic guy for reaching for his hat, a black man was choked to death for selling E cigerettes on a street corner, another black man in Ohio, was shot to death for not having his tags, I could go and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, don't do this to yourself, its only gonna make you look like the bubble headed fuck most of you white people are on here, don't do this
The illegal cigarette dude resisted arrest, shouldn't have been doing the crime to begin with but added to his stupidity. No one was shot for not having tags. When you get stopped by police don't make sudden moves grabbing shit.

And why do you frequent this site if it's mostly bubble headed white fucks? Is there no blackliesmatter forum?

There are quite a few black only forums, unfortunately your white women seem to dominate them and take over and gee I wonder why? Visit black planet someday.....nothing but white women looking for black men. LOLOL The other all black forums, like black voices.... are taken over by...you guessed it, white people with attitudes and big money, so there's really no where to go on the net for black dialog, but to sites like this.

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

Correction....anywhere inside this planet where white people exist, black will face racism. You need to find a mirror fast, pal.

The illegal cigarette dude resisted arrest, shouldn't have been doing the crime to begin with but added to his stupidity. No one was shot for not having tags. When you get stopped by police don't make sudden moves grabbing shit.

And why do you frequent this site if it's mostly bubble headed white fucks? Is there no blackliesmatter forum?

There are quite a few black only forums, unfortunately your white women seem to dominate them and take over and gee I wonder why? Visit black planet someday.....nothing but white women looking for black men. LOLOL The other all black forums, like black voices.... are taken over by...you guessed it, white people with attitudes and big money, so there's really no where to go on the net for black dialog, but to sites like this.
Taken over?....Racist....Black only?....Racist and exclusionary....
Cuts bother ways there tigger..
Newsflash...Yeah there are despicable racist people in all races. So don't go thinking you're the only group that is victimized by this curse.
You're so busy looking for racism , you convinced yourself that racism is everywhere. Even behind the pictures on your wall. And why is this? Because white people may have made the paint....

We live in a culture of fear...as brave as we all claim we are with our arsenal of guns, the truth of that matter we're a nation of cowards. And any cop, who clearly is aware of bad cop behavior, validating it and not standing up for what is right.....only solidifies the fact, that when good cops stay silent, bad cops win. The only way to purge this country of its bad cops, those who view its citizens as the enemy, is for all of us stand up and say enough is enough. As for those cops who are being targeting by crazy motherfuckers, they too much stand up to a system, that ignores the mentally ill, that uses our prison system as a open door policy, these things need fixing, because they're broke and finally we're all victims of evil, not just black men and cops, we all are
Here are 2 good cops.

Oregon officers turn in police chief, allege racism - CNN.com

3 million plus people in this country and you come with 2 good cops, that in itself is hillarious LOLOLOLOL....Listen, I don't need to see good cops in Oregon to know there are good cops in this country. Contrary to popular beliefs, I live in a state where just about all the cops, are decent law abiding men and women who respect the law, yes we got a few bad ones here, but I have no complaints, whats so ever.

If there was just some way of convincing blacks and hispanics that there really is no right to commit crimes.

No mother should have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a robbery.
If only we could convince cracka's to stop being such pussies and victims, maybe no one would want to rob them anymore!
That does not come close to rising to the level of stupid.

If there was just some way of convincing blacks and hispanics that there really is no right to commit crimes.

No mother should have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a robbery.
If only we could convince cracka's to stop being such pussies and victims, maybe no one would want to rob them anymore!
That does not come close to rising to the level of stupid.
I tried. Tipsy's stupid is hard to match.

Taken over?....Racist....Blacl only?....Racist and exclusionary....
Cuts bother ways there tigger

Visit downloadpolitics some day, you want to talk about whites only.....or Huffpost or or or...listen, the net is a free zone for people express their ideology and thoughts and fears, surely having exclusive rights to do this, includes us, yes? Before Huff took over black voices, it was a really nice place for people of color to really discuss our community, our ideas, our take on things, I loved it and never bothered you whites at all. Oh and what does this mean?Cuts bother ways there tigger

View attachment 39765

yeah....great idea...

Correction....anywhere inside this planet where white people exist, black will face racism. You need to find a mirror fast, pal.
My mirror says I'm Black. However, I do agree with you about white people in general.

Forum List

Back