Let's just get this straight: There are no white men in pick up trucks waving Confederate flags...

"Democrats founded the KKK!" is the equivalence of "Did you know your beloved LA Dodgers are actually the BROOKLYN Dodgers?

Unless the Democrats stir shit up, there is generally little political violence in this nation. The reason we are having it now, is because the Democrats are stirring shit up.

Oh damn ... They are trying to stir crap up.
All this time I thought they were still crying over losing the election ... :dunno:

Unreasonable just showed us how the liberal mind works. Racism under Obama was caused by white people, and racism under Trump is caused by white people.
First accurate thing you’ve said yet..

Hmm ... :eusa_think: ... Wasn't Rolling Stone the magazine involved with the false Duke Lacrosse Rape Scandal?
Didn't they say they stood by the story ... After it was proven incorrect ... Because they thought it was important to address rape on college campus.

Yeah ... They suggested it was okay to lie ... As long as you had a good reason to ... Based on the lie ... :thup:

View attachment 157824
Trump's America didn't create this
Hate crimes in America have increased exponentially since Trump became president.

what are those specific stats? exponentially? what constant and what power are you using?

Hate Crimes Rise in Major US Cities in 2017

Hate crimes have jumped by nearly 20 percent in major U.S. cities through much of this year, after increasing nationally by 5 percent last year, according to police data compiled by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University at San Bernardino.

The number of hate crimes in 13 cities with a population of over 250,000 rose to 827 incidents, up 19.9 percent from 690 reported during the same period last year, according to the study. Only two cities - Columbus, Ohio, and Riverside, California - posted declines.

Among the nation’s six largest cities, including New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago, the number of hate incidents increased to 526 from 431 last year, up 22.4 percent, according to the study.

In New York City, hate crimes jumped 28.4 percent; in Los Angeles by 13 percent; in Philadelphia by 9 percent; in Chicago, by 8.3 percent, and in Phoenix, Arizona, by a whopping 46 percent. Houston, the nation’s No. 4 city, bucked the trend, reporting five incidents through July 31, the same number as last year.

Lol! Yeah , cause white supremacists and neo nazis are known to be pacifists!

Who the F are you kidding ?

White Supremacist Rally Attendees Arrested After Shooting at Protesters
Of course they’re going to stick up for their white supremicists brothers..
Not all racists are trump supporters but MOST trump supporters are racist. They know it. We know it. They just won’t come out and say it.

Every deplorable I know in my town are overt racists or in the closet racists..

Hmm ... :eusa_think: ... Wasn't Rolling Stone the magazine involved with the false Duke Lacrosse Rape Scandal?
Didn't they say they stood by the story ... After it was proven incorrect ... Because they thought it was important to address rape on college campus.

Yeah ... They suggested it was okay to lie ... As long as you had a good reason to ... Based on the lie ... :thup:

Red herring moron. They were also the source that broke the AIDS story in America.
Can’t discuss the facts in this story I see. Too painful?

Last edited:
Red herring moron. They were also the source that broke the AIDS story in America.
Can’t discuss the facts in this story I see. Too painful?

Is what too painful ... The fact they admitted they were wrong and said their bullshit was okay because they thought it was important anyway ... :dunno:
It isn't that I cannot discuss facts in any story ... My point is that there is no reason to assume they are facts ... :thup:

Blackrook, post: 18485534,
...running over minority children.

This is NOT happening in modern America.

The ad is inspired by an evil mind, and it only further divides this nation with hate.

The people responsible for this ad should be cast out of civilized society, but that will probably not happen.

'Latino Victory Fund' Ad Depicts Ed Gillespie Supporter Terrorizing Minority Children

It was a nightmare moron. Are you a child with undocumented parents. They have something to fear after Charlottesville. The nightmares could be very real.

You say nothing about Gillespie approving ads saying Northam is unleashing MS13 gangs on the streets to terrorize children. Not true. Northam is a retired Army Doctor. You put up with that but complain when our side hits back hard.

You aren't civilized on your side putting a braggart about grabbing all the pussies he wants because he's a celebrity. Civilized men don't behave that what.

You aren't civilized on your side putting a braggart about grabbing all the pussies he wants because he's a celebrity. Civilized men don't behave that what.

Just for the record ... I didn't vote for President Trump for any of the stupid reasons y'all seem to come up with.

I voted for President Trump because there was no way in Hell I would have voted for Hillary Clinton.
Now I might have been able to vote for third party candidate ... But they are just about as useless as President Trump and Hillary Clinton.
So ... I went with my gut and chose to support a candidate that if nothing else ... Would rip on the GOP and drive Progressive Liberals absolutely nuts.

So ... Don't charge me for the circus ... And I won't send you a bill for the tent ... :thup:

It's a shameful ad. Plain and simple.

It is pretty much just a sign of what we can expect for a while to come.
Pushing granny off a cliff ... yadda-yadda-yadda ... Old folks having to choose between eating dog food and affording their meds.

Get a grip ... A bag of beans is cheaper than a can of dog food ... But some people buy the garbage the ads are selling ... :dunno:

It's a shameful ad. Plain and simple.

It is pretty much just a sign of what we can expect for a while to come.
Pushing granny off a cliff ... yadda-yadda-yadda ... Old folks having to choose between eating dog food and affording their meds.

Get a grip ... A bag of beans is cheaper than a can of dog food ... But some people buy the garbage the ads are selling ... :dunno:

Some people will buy anything. We get inundated with silly political ads as result of being in a swing state whose television market includes a portion of another swing state. It's maddening.

Some people will buy anything. We get inundated with silly political ads as result of being in a swing state whose television market includes a portion of another swing state. It's maddening.

I feel for ya ... :(
We don't have as much problem with ads here ... We only get a few real close to polling day.

For the most part everyone knows who they are voting for ... And the ads just get annoying.
They figured out a long time ago there is no need to waste your money on ads here.

The most good ads here do is when a candidate from the same party as the incumbent runs them ... In attempts to primary out the incumbent.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I feel for ya ... :(
We don't have as much problem with ads here ... We only get a few real close to polling day.

For the most part everyone knows who they are voting for ... And the ads just get annoying.
They figured out a long time ago there is no need to waste your money on ads here.

The most good ads here do is when a candidate from the same party as the incumbent runs them ... In attempts to primary out the incumbent.

The primary ads are the best. They are riddled with accusations, recriminations, hyperbole, and, shits loads of mud. lol

Last edited:
It is sadly ironic we just had a Muslim Terrorist running down Americans with a Truck. Yet the Left believes the true enemy is the "Alt Right" driving around in Trucks flying Confederate flags. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

No, fanaticism is a mental disorder and it affects both sides.
Predominately the left. They spew their bullshit on tv & in schools everyday. There is no counterpart to the left and the damage their radicals are doing. Only now is pushback beginning to happen.

The ad is inspired by an evil mind, and it only further divides this nation with hate.

The people responsible for this ad should be cast out of civilized society, but that will probably not happen.
Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN

I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility in modern America..or maybe just Trumps America.

Trump's America didn't create this, Obama's America did:

New 'knockout game' incidents leave US residents terrified
Violence in youths didn't begin with Obama, sorry. But I wouldn't be surprised if stats didn't show a rise in hate crimes since Trump took office.

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN

I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility in modern America..or maybe just Trumps America.

Trump's America didn't create this, Obama's America did:

New 'knockout game' incidents leave US residents terrified
Violence in youths didn't begin with Obama, sorry. But I wouldn't be surprised if stats didn't show a rise in hate crimes since Trump took office.

And just what are Hate Crimes? Hate Crimes are those that fall under the category of attacking likely Democrat voters: gays, women, minorities........

I really thought we had equal protection under the law in this country, but thanks to liberals, apparently not.

As I posted, we have an acceleration of the Knockout Game going on which is a game where blacks assault whites simply because they are white. Yet very few were ever convicted under this "hate crimes" law.

Black privilege I guess.......or just plain liberalism.

It is sadly ironic we just had a Muslim Terrorist running down Americans with a Truck. Yet the Left believes the true enemy is the "Alt Right" driving around in Trucks flying Confederate flags. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Predominately the left. They spew their bullshit on tv & in schools everyday. There is no counterpart to the left and the damage their radicals are doing. Only now is pushback beginning to happen.

Nope, both sides are just as bad.

This thread is every bit as bad as the ad of the truck driver...

Anyone See DiBlasio & Andrew Cuomo Speak Of Todays Tragedy?,Uugghh! How Sad For New Yorkers.

Nope, both sides are just as bad.

This thread is every bit as bad as the ad of the truck driver...

Anyone See DiBlasio & Andrew Cuomo Speak Of Todays Tragedy?,Uugghh! How Sad For New Yorkers.
Wrong of course. That thread, whatever it says, is read by a few dozen people. The shit the left spews is pumped into the homes & minds of millions of Americans

Forum List

Back