Let's just get this straight: There are no white men in pick up trucks waving Confederate flags...

It is sadly ironic we just had a Muslim Terrorist running down Americans with a Truck. Yet the Left believes the true enemy is the "Alt Right" driving around in Trucks flying Confederate flags. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

No, fanaticism is a mental disorder and it affects both sides.
Predominately the left. They spew their bullshit on tv & in schools everyday. There is no counterpart to the left and the damage their radicals are doing. Only now is pushback beginning to happen.

Nope, both sides are just as bad.

This thread is every bit as bad as the ad of the truck driver...

Anyone See DiBlasio & Andrew Cuomo Speak Of Todays Tragedy?,Uugghh! How Sad For New Yorkers.
Wrong of course. That thread, whatever it says, is read by a few dozen people. The shit the left spews is pumped into the homes & minds of millions of Americans

Stuff just like what is said in that thread is said on 100 different radio shows across the country all spewing the same hate into the homes of millions of people each day. I know people want to think their side is not as bad, but both sides have extremist and both sides extremist suck the same

It is sadly ironic we just had a Muslim Terrorist running down Americans with a Truck. Yet the Left believes the true enemy is the "Alt Right" driving around in Trucks flying Confederate flags. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

No, fanaticism is a mental disorder and it affects both sides.
Predominately the left. They spew their bullshit on tv & in schools everyday. There is no counterpart to the left and the damage their radicals are doing. Only now is pushback beginning to happen.

Nope, both sides are just as bad.

This thread is every bit as bad as the ad of the truck driver...

Anyone See DiBlasio & Andrew Cuomo Speak Of Todays Tragedy?,Uugghh! How Sad For New Yorkers.
Wrong of course. That thread, whatever it says, is read by a few dozen people. The shit the left spews is pumped into the homes & minds of millions of Americans

Stuff just like what is said in that thread is said on 100 different radio shows across the country all spewing the same hate into the homes of millions of people each day. I know people want to think their side is not as bad, but both sides have extremist and both sides extremist suck the same
That shit is spewed into the homes of people who already believe in it. Everyday people & places of employment don't tune into political talk radio.
They do however hear the msm news and goto our colleges that are spewing absurd shit everyday.

"My side" as you put it, can't hold a candle to the propaghanda outlets of the left.

The only real white pride movement is prison gangs, who are in prison. No one outside of prison is engaging in white-supremacy terrorism. This is NOT happening.
Yeah? Tell it to the counter-demonstrators in Charlotte. You know? Where one of Trump's fine people plowed a car into a crowd?
Trump wasn't there, it wasn't a Trump rally, the people there were organized by a left-winger so it was a false flag operation.
Trump said they (The neo-nazis) were fine people.

He wasnt talking about Neo nazis. He was talking about other regular citizens who came out that day to voice their opinion on removing statues. Any one who is a NEO- NAZI is not a fine person, why do people have to twist this around?

The only real white pride movement is prison gangs, who are in prison. No one outside of prison is engaging in white-supremacy terrorism. This is NOT happening.
Yeah? Tell it to the counter-demonstrators in Charlotte. You know? Where one of Trump's fine people plowed a car into a crowd?
Trump wasn't there, it wasn't a Trump rally, the people there were organized by a left-winger so it was a false flag operation.

He wasnt talking about Neo nazis. He was talking about other regular citizens who came out that day to voice their opinion on removing statues. Any one who is a NEO- NAZI is not a fine person, why do people have to twist this around?
Maybe you should apply for a job as Trump’s press secretary. You seem to be able to spin Trump’s blathering pretty well.

Because all they have are lies. Just like when Trump said Mexico was sending their criminals here. We know what he said, but the liberal mind doesn't hear what is said--only what want to hear, so then they started this campaign that Trump said ALL Mexicans were criminals. Or if you said you hate Obamacare, you were called racist.

Thank goodness Americans are starting to wake up to this nonsense. It's why we now control the House, the Senate, and most of the Governorships across the country. Let them keep lying. They think they are fooling the masses when they are only fooling themselves.

...running over minority children.

This is NOT happening in modern America.

The ad is inspired by an evil mind, and it only further divides this nation with hate.

The people responsible for this ad should be cast out of civilized society, but that will probably not happen.
Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN

I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility in modern America..or maybe just Trumps America.
Care to comment on the obama darlings running people down in NYC

Maybe you should apply for a job as Trump’s press secretary. You seem to be able to spin Trump’s blathering pretty well.
A least with Trump what ya see is what ya get; unlike the silver tongued snake that preceded him

And that explains why you don't see :

white men in pick up trucks waving Confederate flags...

And that explains why you don't see :

white men in pick up trucks waving Confederate flags...

The commercial does a better job identifying the fact they shouldn't be giving the little boy nightmares with their stupid propaganda.
Not to mention ... It wasn't a white man with a confederate flag that mowed down 8 people with a truck in New York yesterday ... :thup:

The ad is inspired by an evil mind, and it only further divides this nation with hate.

The people responsible for this ad should be cast out of civilized society, but that will probably not happen.
/----/ Libs live in an alternate universe. In their reality that is exactly what happens.
Once you live with those animals in prison (the jungle, their natural habitat) like I did, you'll learn why we hate them fucking niggas.

I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility in modern America..or maybe just Trumps America.
Care to comment on the obama darlings running people down in

What makes him "Obama's darling?"

Trump's America didn't create this, Obama's America did:

New 'knockout game' incidents leave US residents terrified
Violence in youths didn't begin with Obama, sorry. But I wouldn't be surprised if stats didn't show a rise in hate crimes since Trump took office.

And just what are Hate Crimes? Hate Crimes are those that fall under the category of attacking likely Democrat voters: gays, women, minorities........

I really thought we had equal protection under the law in this country, but thanks to liberals, apparently not.

As I posted, we have an acceleration of the Knockout Game going on which is a game where blacks assault whites simply because they are white. Yet very few were ever convicted under this "hate crimes" law.

Black privilege I guess.......or just plain liberalism.
Hate crimes cover minorities.

The reasons that minorities don't vote Republican has nothing to do with dems, and everything to do with the oppressive Republican agenda. You want more women voters? Stop attacking women's rights. It's really not rocket science.

/----/ If, God forbid, I ended up in prison you bet your azz that I'd join a white supremacy gang just for survival.
You'd rather be a white inmates bitch than a blacks?
You're still just someone's bitch :2up:

Violence in youths didn't begin with Obama, sorry. But I wouldn't be surprised if stats didn't show a rise in hate crimes since Trump took office.

And just what are Hate Crimes? Hate Crimes are those that fall under the category of attacking likely Democrat voters: gays, women, minorities........

I really thought we had equal protection under the law in this country, but thanks to liberals, apparently not.

As I posted, we have an acceleration of the Knockout Game going on which is a game where blacks assault whites simply because they are white. Yet very few were ever convicted under this "hate crimes" law.

The reasons that minorities don't vote Republican has nothing to do with dems, and everything to do with the oppressive Republican agenda. You want more women voters? Stop attacking women's rights. It's really not rocket science.

No, the reason minorities don't vote Republican is because most take very little interest in politics. The extent of their knowledge is Republicans are for the rich white people and Democrats are for the poor and working.

Little do they realize how they got to where they are at today. If they studied and followed politics, they would switch over to the Republican party tomorrow. Why do you think the Democrats are trying so hard to make whites a minority in this country?

Yes, hate crimes are for minorities. That's how Democrats are able to separate Americans and put them into various groups.

/—-/ White guys are a minority so where’s my cut out and free stuff?

Forum List

Back