Lets just hire black cops for a while

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I think towns like Ferguson should only hire black cops for a long while. Only blacks in black hoods. Let black folk police black folk. Itll be peaceful like Africa

We won't be able to blame white cops for avoiding "black neighborhoods", not one goddamn bit. Their jobs, lives and families would be put on the line just for responding to a call. They're humans.

Would anyone like to deny that?

Since PC has divided us so deeply, this may be the only remedy at this point.

We won't be able to blame white cops for avoiding "black neighborhoods", not one goddamn bit. Their jobs, lives and families would be put on the line just for responding to a call.

They're humans.

Sounds like they're in the wrong line of work, then, yes?

Mac1958 said:
Would anyone like to deny that?

Since PC has divided us so deeply, this may be the only remedy at this point.

Yes, but would we be able to blame black cops for not arresting more blacks in black neighborhoods too, then?

Would that also be their fault? :D

I think towns like Ferguson should only hire black cops for a long while. Only blacks in black hoods. Let black folk police black folk. Itll be peaceful like Africa

They have to apply for the job and pass the test.
And you have just explained why there are so few Black cops. Of course another reason is most Blacks who might be able to pass the test are sentient enough to know that their lives and the lives of their families will be in constant danger if they actually live in the area.
"Tell us Yaashika, what does your father do for a living?". "He's a policeman. His job is to put bad people in prison".

And you have just explained why there are so few Black cops. Of course another reason is most Blacks who might be able to pass the test are sentient enough to know that their lives and the lives of their families will be in constant danger if they actually live in the area.
"Tell us Yaashika, what does your father do for a living?". "He's a policeman. His job is to put bad people in prison".

Or,
"Tell us Yaashika, what does your father do for a living?".
"My father is a policeman. He helps people when they need it." It's a matter of perception.

So why is he putting all the good people there, too, Yaashika?

"He helps people when they need it". Like when he helps peace loving innocent people like little store clerks who have just been on the receiving end of a high 6'4" 300 pound Black eighteen year old who didn't figure he needed to pay for $50 worth of store property.
Wilson did the world a favor by putting down a rabid monkey.

Ya the prisons are FULL of "good people".
You're stupid.
"Over there is the prison for all the 'bad people' and other there is the prison for all the 'good people'.
We think it's best for everyone if we keep them apart". LOL

Or,
"Tell us Yaashika, what does your father do for a living?".
"My father is a policeman. He helps people when they need it." It's a matter of perception.

There you go.

You're stupid.
"Over there is the prison for all the 'bad people' and other there is the prison for all the 'good people'.

No, what I'm saying is that even good people do bad things, moron.

Hardly a shock that someone like you who sees the world in terms of Manichean (<--- Google it, idiot) absolutes didn't understand what I was saying.

You're stupid.

No, what I'm saying is that even good people do bad things, moron.

Hardly a shock that someone like you who sees the world in terms of Manichean (<--- Google it, idiot) absolutes didn't understand what I was saying.
"Even Good people do bad things". Not on this planet.
On this planet "good people" do 'good' things and 'bad people do bad things.......hence the words 'bad and good' to describe one's behavior in this case.
'Big Mike' was a bad person as demonstrated in the way he interacted with the little innocent store clerk. He was a bad person in the way he ignored the traffic laws relating to pedestrians. He was a bad person for stealing something from the store. He was a bad person for attacking the cop through the cop car's window. He was a bad person for then turning and attacking the cop.....again.
Now 'Big Mike' will be serving some good on earth. He will be feeding ten thousand maggots.
I love the part where you say "all the good people there too"
Sounds pretty 'Manichean' to me visa vi 'absolutism'.
Wise up pal.
Like shooting fish in a barrel debating with the likes of you. LOL

"Even Good people do bad things". Not on this planet.

Explain the American Founding Fathers' enslavement of indigenous Africans, smart guy.

Explain well-intentioned Evangelical and Catholic Germans who did nothing to stop the Nazi death camps.

I can cite a trillion more such things to highlight my point, should you like. But given how long it took you to reply to my last post, it's obvious that you likely won't like me to do that, as you're too stupid to understand.

dannyboys said:
On this planet "good people" do 'good' things and 'bad people do bad things.......hence the words 'bad and good' to describe one's behavior in this case.

'Big Mike' was a bad person as demonstrated in the way he interacted with the little innocent store clerk. He was a bad person in the way he ignored the traffic laws relating to pedestrians. He was a bad person for stealing something from the store. He was a bad person for attacking the cop through the cop car's window. He was a bad person for then turning and attacking the cop.....again.

Now 'Big Mike' will be serving some good on earth. He will be feeding ten thousand maggots.
I love the part where you say "all the good people there too"

Sounds pretty 'Manichean' to me visa vi 'absolutism'.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand you still obviously don't understand the definition of Manichean, either. Imagine that.

Here, sport:

Manichaeism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Clearly, for the purposes of this thread, Manichean is intended to imply someone who's too stupid to realize that there are no absolutes with regard to social problems: that yes, given the proper socioeconomic climate, good people can in fact do bad things.

The American prison population—largest in the "free world"—is 100% proof-positive of that.

And it's painstakingly obvious that some young-dumb-and-full-of-cum traffic cop like yourself doesn't understand it.

dannyboys said:
Wise up pal.

I ain't your "pal".

dannyboys said:
Like shooting fish in a barrel debating with the likes of you. LOL

Yeah, that sounds like something that someone who's retarded would say.

Bet you're a helluva cop. :thup:

Forum List

Back