Let's make something clear.

So you believe Team Kraken had evidence they didn't present during the prior 60+ lawsuits? Evidence that still has not been revealed? Are we talking bamboo here or details of how Italian satellites changed votes?
Three states lawfully petitioned for a few more days to ascertain the validity of their certifications.

Also not an "insurrection".

Wrong.

There was in fact a treasonous insurrection fomented by Trump; it was also a rightwing domestic terrorist attack at the behest of Trump seeking to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

As a consequence, Trump is in fact disqualified.
Then why has nobody been charged with it? Because there was no insirrection.

I think you’re guilty of raping that nice older lady next door to you. I realize you haven’t been convicted for it, or charged with it, and that it didn’t even happen, but you should be punished for it anyway.

Liberals have good reason to be concerned...

You're not liberals. Heh heh.

The fact that this term, too, is so arbitrarily bastardized by rabid statists and turned upside down from its actual meaning is just further illustration of how arbitrary you people define things in an effort to render their actual meanings and their primary foundation obsolete.

Last edited:
IT WAS JUST A TOUR THAT GOT A LITTLE FRISKY I TELL YOU

:laugh:
Stop being an idiot.

It was a protest that turned into a riot.

Mobs are notoriously unpredictable, and the leftists and feds that were in that crowd? KNEW THAT!

1704031705333.png

(In Dubious Battle is one of Obama's favorite books btw)
:oops:

You're not liberals. Heh heh.

The fact that this term, too, is so arbitrarily bastardized by rabid statists and turned upside down from it's actual meaning is just further illustration of how arbitrary you people define things in an effort to deem their actual meanings obsolete.

Not unlike the term Conservative

I think you’re guilty of raping that nice older lady next door to you. I realize you haven’t been convicted for it, or charged with it, and that it didn’t even happen, but you should be punished for it anyway.
That you and others on the dishonest, willfully ignorant right reject the fact that Trump fomented a treasonous insurrection doesn’t change that fact.

I have no problem with Americans voting for qualified candidates. Trump isn't one of them.
Yes, he is. The Supreme Court will not permit Democrats to arbitrarily remove their opponents from the ballots.

The one who isn’t qualified is the demented one on the take from Communists.

That you and others on the dishonest, willfully ignorant right reject the fact that Trump fomented a treasonous insurrection doesn’t change that fact.
There was no insurrection. And you’re using that term doesn’t change that fact.

Disqualification is a civil, not criminal process. Try to keep up.

Liberals have good reason to be concerned about the colossal errors of judgement by their fellow Americans in supporting an overt, orange, autocrat.
True.

In fact, it would be madness to not be concerned about the disastrous consequences of a second Trump regime and its contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

Indeed, it’s madness to want a second Trump regime to begin with.

So then why hasn’t anyone been charged with it?

The real insurrection occurred during the summer of George Floyd riots.
For the zillionth time: The Insurrection was the event. It's called that by normal people because it so closely fits the dictionary description. Which I provided and you quoted.

The manipulated rubes who were charged with crimes were charged with the various specific, individual crimes they committed DURING the Insurrection.

The George Floyd riots did not fit the dictionary definition of Insurrection. Like the Insurrection did.

I can write this out in crayon if it helps.

And Insurrection.

Mz2fcxu.jpg

Which is why intelligence authorities operating within the established government are avoiding questions with regard to their participation in the event like the plague. :)

But that doesn't mean that the questions will stop. Nope. Huh uh. There are still some good folks in congress. Smart folks. Not many. But enough...

Forum List

Back