Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”

The Navy doesn't teach us to accept sexual assault as "locker room talk". What exactly IS your image of the Navy??????
That's surprising to me given that your Commander in Chief during the 1990's was a man who routinely engaged in sexual assault.
"routinely"? You will have to show the evidence of his admitting to sexual assault like Drumplethinskin did.....or else being convicted of such.

Who did Trump admit to sexually assaulting? I must have missed that.
"I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Which is sadly true.

After taking that tic tac who did he grab and forcibly kiss? How many women didn't want to be kissed by a tall, handsome, billionsire playboy?

You just called bodecea "dumb" :lol:

(Psst....stupid....she posed that question first)

Ok, so be it. Whats your point?
that you didn't answer who trump sexually assaulted. we're all patiently waiting for your answer.

You didn't hear Trump brag how he moves in on women and grabs them by the pussy. He kisses them, "doesn't even ask".

Oh that's right, you did. But because he's a republican you're ok with it.

Hypocrite.
Didn't we just get another Republican politician get arrested for doing the same thing?
so name a name.

Donald Trump.

Do you really want to discuss the wife cheating intern abusing filth Bill Clinton?

I didn't bring him up; just the fact that your messiah is a pervert.

You can't elect serial wife cheater intern abuser cigar dipper Bill Clinton and have any credibility to point a finger at Trump. Your credibility is 0.00
Kindly show us that "serial wife cheater intern abuser cigar dipper Bill Clinton" did those things AND was known to have done those things before he was elected..........in 1992 or 1996.

:itsok: I'd mock your ignorance but that would be mean.
Lewinsky scandal - Wikipedia

Came to light in 1998.....Bill Clinton's last election was 1996. You were talking about "ignorance"? I could say more but that would be mean.........besides the fact it's rather self-explanatory.
Here from Wikipedia, all before he was president.
Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sexual misconduct allegations against Bill Clinton)
Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been personally accused publicly by several women of sexual misconduct.

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her. Charges of sexual misconduct somewhat gained heightened publicity during Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. In addition to these accusers, several other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

The Navy doesn't teach us to accept sexual assault as "locker room talk". What exactly IS your image of the Navy??????
That's surprising to me given that your Commander in Chief during the 1990's was a man who routinely engaged in sexual assault.
"routinely"? You will have to show the evidence of his admitting to sexual assault like Drumplethinskin did.....or else being convicted of such.

"I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Which is sadly true.

After taking that tic tac who did he grab and forcibly kiss? How many women didn't want to be kissed by a tall, handsome, billionsire playboy?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say millions. As evidenced by this past weekends marches around the world.

BTW, You're a fucking delusional pyscho asshole, so your opinion doesn't really matter. For the record.

You can't elect serial wife cheater intern abuser cigar dipper Bill Clinton and have any credibility to point a finger at Trump. Your credibility is 0.00
Kindly show us that "serial wife cheater intern abuser cigar dipper Bill Clinton" did those things AND was known to have done those things before he was elected..........in 1992 or 1996.

Came to light in 1998.....Bill Clinton's last election was 1996. You were talking about "ignorance"? I could say more but that would be mean.........besides the fact it's rather self-explanatory.

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been personally accused publicly by several women of sexual misconduct.

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her. Charges of sexual misconduct somewhat gained heightened publicity during Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. In addition to these accusers, several other women have accused Clinton of consensual adultery.

Great, he shouldn't be president either. What else ya got?

Apparently you have the same imperfect understanding of what rights are that plagues much of the citizenry in the United States, for your edification, (as I've already stated in this thread) the right to express yourself ends when it becomes other than peaceful and violates the life, liberty or property of others.

Nice try at building a straw man; though next time I would suggest you hire a competent construction crew. :cool:
so you denounce all of the weekend's anti-trump marches? Cause they were all violent and destructive.
The Saturday marches were "all violent and destructive"?
much of it was.
Oh really? Point out the "much" of the Saturday marches that was violent and destructive.
Well let's see Madonna gave a speech in a venue that she wanted to blow up the white house? That is against the law. BTW, The Secret Service will be visiting her.

many protestors were in the face of non protestors already posted in here. Girls hair was set on fire, did you see the garbage on the streets? you had women in vi-jay-jays so appropriate for public viewing. did I mention the garbage in the streets and the fires? disruption of businesses in other cities outside of DC imposing views on to others who could give two shits about their fear.

Much of it was disruption for no point at all except to say fk you to 65 million voters for trump. Well I say fk them
If it is against the law, she will be arrested. Let us know when that happens.

Ok, so be it. Whats your point?
that you didn't answer who trump sexually assaulted. we're all patiently waiting for your answer.

You didn't hear Trump brag how he moves in on women and grabs them by the pussy. He kisses them, "doesn't even ask".

Hypocrite.
Didn't we just get another Republican politician get arrested for doing the same thing?
so name a name.

Donald Trump.
i'm sorry, you lost me, so you all are talking trump, state another republican and you name trump? wow you are a desperate nut job.

Great, he shouldn't be president either. What else ya got?
facts, and nothing but facts. you all are talking nonsense and who knows what else. but you are indeed funny,
giphy.gif

so you denounce all of the weekend's anti-trump marches? Cause they were all violent and destructive.
The Saturday marches were "all violent and destructive"?
much of it was.
Oh really? Point out the "much" of the Saturday marches that was violent and destructive.
Well let's see Madonna gave a speech in a venue that she wanted to blow up the white house? That is against the law. BTW, The Secret Service will be visiting her.

many protestors were in the face of non protestors already posted in here. Girls hair was set on fire, did you see the garbage on the streets? you had women in vi-jay-jays so appropriate for public viewing. did I mention the garbage in the streets and the fires? disruption of businesses in other cities outside of DC imposing views on to others who could give two shits about their fear.

Much of it was disruption for no point at all except to say fk you to 65 million voters for trump. Well I say fk them
If it is against the law, she will be arrested. Let us know when that happens.
it will make the news, Trump's news anyway.

You are full of it sonny boy, always a pathetic excuse. You sound like Trump. There were also no arrests in Chicago with 250,000 attendees
Chicago? You mean the city that was so oppressive and so violent, a Trump rally actually go cancelled? And Rham Emanuel did nothing about it?

Can you imagine that? I never thought I would see the day in America where a peaceful political rally would be cancelled because of an opposition so violent and so oppressive, they prevented it and the government of that city did nothing to stop them.

Any other stupid things you'd like to say brummelben?
Yes...there were no arrests in Chicago with over 250,000 marching. Not quite as scary as you make it out to be, eh?

No one was out of control. IN NYC with 500,000 marchers not a single arrest
That's because a radical progressive mayor - a devout communist - instructed law enforcement not to make any arrests. That doesn't mean laws weren't violated.
You are full of it sonny boy, always a pathetic excuse. You sound like Trump. There were also no arrests in Chicago with 250,000 attendees
well like was stated earlier, there weren't arrests even though there was disruption of others. The Homeland team isn't set up fully yet. These disruptions will not be tolerated in the future and arrests will be made. protests are not to disrupt. Period. you thinking it's ok is just more libturd-i-dess
Where was the violence and destruction on Saturday? You still haven't provided us with any examples.

Which is sadly true.

Without prior permission freely given? Anyone with self respect.

Allegations.......just like all those sexual allegations against Drumplethinskin. Show where he admitted to sexual assault like Drumplethinskin did before either of his two elections.........

Hypocrite.
so name a name.

Donald Trump.
i'm sorry, you lost me, so you all are talking trump, state another republican and you name trump? wow you are a desperate nut job.
Connecticut politician arrested for grabbing a woman's groin | Daily Mail Online

Sexual assault.

who brought trump to trial on sexual assault? I missed that one.
He's not on trial......he admitted to it. As I said in my post.

Where/when did Trump admit to sexually assaulting anyone?

Hypocrite.
so name a name.

Donald Trump.
Connecticut politician arrested for grabbing a woman's groin | Daily Mail Online

Sexual assault.

Trump is now a Connecticut politician?

Chicago? You mean the city that was so oppressive and so violent, a Trump rally actually go cancelled? And Rham Emanuel did nothing about it?

Can you imagine that? I never thought I would see the day in America where a peaceful political rally would be cancelled because of an opposition so violent and so oppressive, they prevented it and the government of that city did nothing to stop them.

Yes...there were no arrests in Chicago with over 250,000 marching. Not quite as scary as you make it out to be, eh?
Well the government (run by Rham Emanuel there - who is a serious radical) didn't step in and stop the violence when Trump held his constitutional right to a political rally. If they didn't step in then, why in the world would they step in now and arrest people?

Sorry ladies - you'll have to point to a city not run by lawless radicals. For God's sakes - Bill de Blasio used his honeymoon to travel to Nicaragua just to support the communist Sandinistas. Sorry if I'm not impressed by violent protestors not being arrested in New York.

who brought trump to trial on sexual assault? I missed that one.
He's not on trial......he admitted to it. As I said in my post.

Where/when did Trump admit to sexually assaulting anyone?

Well the government (run by Rham Emanuel there - who is a serious radical) didn't step in and stop the violence when Trump held his constitutional right to a political rally. If they didn't step in then, why in the world would they step in now and arrest people?

Sorry ladies - you'll have to point to a city not run by lawless radicals. For God's sakes - Bill de Blasio used his honeymoon to travel to Nicaragua just to support the communist Sandinistas. Sorry if I'm not impressed by violent protestors not being arrested in New York.
We are talking Saturday...this last Saturday. Where was the violence and destruction on Saturday?

Forum List

Back