Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”

Liberals are the scum of America. We saw lots of that scum on Saturday.

We also saw some of that scum on Friday night when they attacked two Gold Star women who were on their way to the Armed Forces Ball.

A precedent was set with Bill Clinton that is okay for a pervert to be president. It has just taken the republicans 25 years to catch up.

Glad you're admitting Mr. Trump is a pervert.
Sounds like it was a valid protest (those who were protesting that anyway).
If he were a liberal democrat, supporting abortion, the women groups that protested him would give it a pass (ref. Bill Clinton). It seems that democrat perverts are acceptable as president and republican perverts are not. FDR, JFK and WJC were perverts and are beloved by democrats. Seems like a big double standards to me......but that's politics.

Speculation that they would let it pass.
Not speculation that Trump is a pervert.

Trump is a pervert. He'd be the first to admit it... Why you guys support a pervert for President...nobody knows.

Do you really want to discuss the wife cheating intern abusing filth Bill Clinton?
You mean the one who was never elected again after the Monica Lewinsky affair?
You mean the one who wasn't running for President in 2016?

Because Larry Craig advocated for homosexual bathroom relations?!? Really?!? I have no idea who this individual is so could you please explain to me when he did that? Please add exact dates, legislation he introduced by bill number, etc.
Google is your friend. Likely it's alone in that designation.
Hahaha! In other words - it never happened. He never advocated for such a thing, never introduced legislation for such a thing, etc.

Nothing pisses off CC quite like the truth...
This thread is the very reason that the march happened....in every major U.S. city and countless cities around the world. Trump is a pig, supported by pigs and those people are the minority of this country. This march was to remind him of that.

Nope. Soros paid 90 million dollars for that to happen.

No, he didn't. Pig.

We also saw some of that scum on Friday night when they attacked two Gold Star women who were on their way to the Armed Forces Ball.
^ Why we marched.

The scum "marched" because they are assholes.

Anti-Trump Protestors Spat On Gold Star Family Members

Anti-Trump Protestors Spat On Gold Star Family Members Outside American Legion Ball

Ryan Manion, who lost her brother in Iraq in 2007 and Amy Looney, whose husband died in Afghanistan in 2010, were spat upon by anti-Trump protestors while walking into and leaving the American Legion’s Salute to American Heroes Inaugural Gala Friday night.

That never happened.

That never happened.

Anti-Trump Protestors Spat On Gold Star Family Members Outside American Legion Ball

Ryan Manion, who lost her brother in Iraq in 2007 and Amy Looney, whose husband died in Afghanistan in 2010, were spat upon by anti-Trump protestors while walking into and leaving the American Legion’s Salute to American Heroes Inaugural Gala Friday night.

^ Why we marched.

The scum "marched" because they are assholes.

^ Why we marched.....ON SATURDAY (sorry you can't keep your marches straight)

Because Larry Craig advocated for homosexual bathroom relations?!? Really?!? I have no idea who this individual is so could you please explain to me when he did that? Please add exact dates, legislation he introduced by bill number, etc.
Hahaha! In other words - it never happened. He never advocated for such a thing, never introduced legislation for such a thing, etc.

This thread is the very reason that the march happened....in every major U.S. city and countless cities around the world. Trump is a pig, supported by pigs and those people are the minority of this country. This march was to remind him of that.

No, he didn't. Pig.

Yeah. He did dumbass.

That never happened.

Like I said, never happened. Share your fake news with someone else.

No, he didn't. Pig.

Yeah. He did dumbass.

Let me check again.

Nope. he didn't.

No, he didn't. Pig.

Yeah. He did dumbass.

Let me check again.

Nope. he didn't.

Let me check again.

Yup. He did.

That never happened.

Well for fake news it was all over the news yesterday.

No, it wasn't.

That never happened.

Well for fake news it was all over the news yesterday.

No, it wasn't.

Yup. It was.

No, he didn't. Pig.

Yeah. He did dumbass.

Let me check again.

Nope. he didn't.

Let me check again.

Yup. He did.

You can oink, oink all you want, doesn't make it true.

linda-sarsour-womens-march-organizer-hamas-and-cair-and-dnc-eric-allen-bell.jpg

march leader Linda Sarsour a Pro-Palestine Muslim activist.

She also advocates for Sharia Law in America and has ties to terrorist organization, Hamas.
One person....show us that the entire march was about Sharia law.

That never happened.

The women were on TV this morning and it has been widely reported.

Liberals are scumbags not only because they do hateful things like that but also because they lie about not being scumbags.

Liberals are the assholes of this country. I think we all know that.

That never happened.

The women were on TV this morning and it has been widely reported.

Liberals are scumbags not only because they do hateful things like that but also because they lie about not being scumbags.

Liberals are the assholes of this country. I think we all know that.
^ Why we marched.

Forum List

Back