Let’s not pretend conservatives are banning books in school libraries simply because of graphic sexual content

No it isn't.

Leave children alone with any content having to do with sexuality at all.....Everyone knows that you liberoidal assholes won't stop at your "gay relationship between consenting adults and is without sexual content".....You never ever stop with the cultural Marxist shit and everyone knows it.
Um you do realize many heterosexual romances are depicted in kid media right? Yeah you knew that. You’re just biased and lack any objectivity.

Um you do realize many heterosexual romances are depicted in kid media right? Yeah you knew that. You’re just biased and lack any objectivity.
Parents can control what media the kids watch.

You fucking degenerate fiends won't be satisfied until they're passing out Hustler magazine to kindergartners.....And even then, somehow or another, it won't be enough.

It really does not matter if an LGBT book being banned has sexual content in it. It will be banned either way. Any mention of a gay relationship is automatically condemned.

This doesn’t just apply to LGBT books. It also applies to books with Black Lives Matter content. Oh the horror!

Conservatives only care about their own free speech - not anyone else’s.

You're right... it's really simple... decent, righteous folk don't want that perverted deviant $hit anywhere NEAR their innocent children... whatever it takes... :cool:

Stupid shit, romance and graphic sex are different animals
No fucking shit. Good god you idiots clearly choose not to listen to what I actually say to you. You WANT me to disagree with you on this because it would give you a faux sense of intellectual superiority. Too bad it’s clearly not what I’ve been saying this entire time. Like seriously, are you people willfully stupid?

So what?

Heterosexual romance is normal and proper, and in correct context, a very wonderful thing.

Homosexuality, in any form, is degraded, abnormal, and evil.

There is no valid point at all to be made on the premise that homosexuality and heterosexuality are comparable. They are not.
And only a sick fuck who needs to be permanently removed from society thinks that it is at all acceptable to expose children to homosexuality or to other similarly depraved sexual perversions.

Your kind need to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHIDLREN!

No fucking shit. Good god you idiots clearly choose not to listen to what I actually say to you. You WANT me to disagree with you on this because it would give you a faux sense of intellectual superiority. Too bad it’s clearly not what I’ve been saying this entire time. Like seriously, are you people willfully stupid?

Fuckwit, I don't give a rat's ass what you do

So what?

Heterosexual romance is normal and proper, and in correct context, a very wonderful thing.

Homosexuality, in any form, is degraded, abnormal, and evil.

There is no valid point at all to be made on the premise that homosexuality and heterosexuality are comparable. They are not.
Again, just because you have tender snowflake sensibilities about things you think are gross it does not make it evil or morally wrong. You’re simply just choosing to believe that.

Why would any decent person listen to a subhuman piece of shit such as yourself, that openly defends the sexual grooming, brainwashing, and abuse of young children?

In a sane society, your kind would be put to death.

Stay away from children
What’s funny about this is that conservatives like to fancy themselves libertarians but they are really just hypocritical idiots who lack real principles. A normal adult does not whine and bitch about what consenting gay adults do behind closed doors. Not conservatives! No sir.
They have to whine and think these people are evil scum.

What’s funny about this is that conservatives like to fancy themselves libertarians but they are really just hypocritical idiots who lack real principles. A normal adult does not whine and bitch about what consenting gay adults do behind closed doors. Not conservatives! No sir.
They have to whine and think these people are evil scum.

Get near our children, you'll find out about real principles

Forum List

Back