Let’s not pretend conservatives are banning books in school libraries simply because of graphic sexual content

I very much give a fuck what he does, if children are involved in any way.

Decent people need to protect children from that kind.
Lol shut up. It’s not like you even give a shit about kids. You just use them as an excuse to whine about gay shit.

What’s funny about this is that conservatives like to fancy themselves libertarians but they are really just hypocritical idiots who lack real principles.

Conservatives are not anarchists. Not even Libertarians are anarchists. And none of us think that it is in any way acceptable for depraved subhuman shit like you to go after children. What value do you think there can be in your “principles” that hold children to be fair prey for depraved sexual predators?

Most of us do not see rape or pedophilia as virtues.

A normal adult does not whine and bitch about what consenting gay adults do behind closed doors. Not conservatives! No sir.
They have to whine and think these people are evil scum.

Young children are not “consenting gay adults”.

Lol shut up. It’s not like you even give a shit about kids. You just use them as an excuse to whine about gay shit.

You're the one who openly defends and advocates mixing children with gay shit.

In a sane society, your kind would be put to death.

I don’t know what this book is, but yeah, if it has sexual content in it, it doesn’t belong in a junior high library. If the book simply depicts a gay relationship between consenting adults and is without sexual content, it’s stupid to ban it pure and simple.
Agreed, but I don't think that the fact that it depicts a gay relationship between consenting adults is a reason to shelve it, if it has no other value.
The biggest problem i have with this is that if a book depicted sexual content in a heterosexual relationship, republicans in general would really not give a shit. Like if asked, they would say the book should be banned; but otherwise they would not be throwing the tantrums about it.
I don't know, about that, maybe you're right. I'm not sure that there even are such books in school libraries, just as there are no heterosexual men taking children to heterosexual themed strip shows.

There wouldn’t be this huge rightwing media backlash. They would just say “okay ban it. Problem solved l guess.” They would not be endlessly talking about ir.
Maybe if some Junior High football coach took his boys out for a night of lap dances, we could test your theory. But that doesn't happen, only the LGBT-Q activist teachers do things like that.

Here's what I think would happen if a coach did that: The conservatives would not throw a tantrum. They would calmly say "what is that coach thinking? That was foolish. Fire him, unless he had a really good season last year! Either way, make sure that doesn't happen again."

The school district would say, "Yes, we had no idea he was doing that and it has been addressed with him." Then it wouldn't happen again.

The tantrums you speak of come in when school boards use off duty police as security and to silence parents at board meetings, when they ignore parent concerns on the grounds that the parents do not have advanced degrees in education, and when they dox parents to retaliate for parents complaining.

Conservatives are not anarchists. Not even Libertarians are anarchists. And none of us think that it is in any way acceptable for depraved subhuman shit like you to go after children. What value do you think there can be in your “principles” that hold children to be fair prey for depraved sexual predators?

Most of us do not see rape or pedophilia as virtues.

Young children are not “consenting gay adults”.
I can’t get over how stupid you are lol.
Good god.

So what?

Heterosexual romance is normal and proper, and in correct context, a very wonderful thing.

Homosexuality, in any form, is degraded, abnormal, and evil.

There is no valid point at all to be made on the premise that homosexuality and heterosexuality are comparable. They are not.
And only a sick fuck who needs to be permanently removed from society thinks that it is at all acceptable to expose children to homosexuality or to other similarly depraved sexual perversions.

Your kind need to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHIDLREN!
So it really is all about Da Gayz.

When has that occurred?

A specific book has been mentioned several times in this thread, Gender Queer, which contains explicit images of an underage boy performing oral sex on another underage boy. I'm sure it's not the only example of such. This is one of the books that we on the right are being condemned for wanting to keep out of libraries and schools for access by young children.

Under what circumstances would you claim that it is in any way appropriate or acceptable for young children to be exposed to this sort of material?

Forum List

Back