Lets play a game!

Do you have indictment fatigue?

• Yes

• No

• I love BandMaid 😆

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll give you that, but my opinion of your opinion is that your opinion is flawed and based on some falsehoods.
Duke. When I make a claim I'm fully prepared to source my claim. You will only very rarely see me do so using the press, and of I do, it'll be because I can literally show the interview or give something else that's not refutable. Otherwise as I said I use primary sources.

On the other hand I've seen you reject those same primary sources although I gave the relevant text and told you were you could find it.

If you want to claim I'm stating falsehoods after all that, then there's nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise.

I think I can make a persuasive argument with the best of them. I can't persuade anyone though who's not interested in at least allowing for the possibility of being wrong and is willing to reject all information no matter how well sourced.

Stubborn is solvable. Deliberately obtuse isn't.

Duke. When I make a claim I'm fully prepared to source my claim. You will only very rarely see me do so using the press, and of I do, it'll be because I can literally show the interview or give something else that's not refutable. Otherwise as I said I use primary sources.

On the other hand I've seen you reject those same primary sources although I gave the relevant text and told you were you could find it.

If you want to claim I'm stating falsehoods after all that, then there's nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise.

I think I can make a persuasive argument with the best of them. I can't persuade anyone though who's not interested in at least allowing for the possibility of being wrong and is willing to reject all information no matter how well sourced.

Stubborn is solvable. Deliberately obtuse isn't.
wrongkiddo.png

Hey man, was that you with the grand jury Trump subpoena stuff?

You didn't exactly walk that through as to how that was supposed to happen in your mind, did ya?

And no Grand Jury convened to order those subpoenas.

That was between a judge, NARA, DOJ, and maybe FBI.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna have 12 people waiting in a courtroom for you to deliver every classified document you ever had in your presidency,

but if you just drop it all off with FBI at your convenience, that's fine, as long as it's before that date."

Fuck the 12 shlubs that are sitting there waiting on something that never materializes, amirite?

Sounds pretty far-fetched to me. :dunno:

Also in your link it says that Biden demanded all of that from Trump.

They could not even do anything unless he did.

It is what it is.

Last edited:
wrongkiddo.png

You didn't exactly walk that through as to how that was supposed to happen in your mind, did ya?

And no Grand Jury convened to order those subpoenas
You act like you won that one for some reason?
Attachment C of that court order was a subpoena BY a GRAND JURY demanding of Trump to deliver all documents bearing classification markings. You denied it. That's being deliberately obtuse.

wrongkiddo.png

And no Grand Jury convened to order those subpoenas.

That was between a judge, NARA, DOJ, and maybe FBI.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna have 12 people waiting in a courtroom for you to deliver ever classified document you ever had in your presidency,

but if you just drop it all off with FBI at your convenience, that's fine, as long as it's before that date."

Fuck the 12 shlubs that are sitting there waiting on something that never materializes, amirite?

Sounds pretty far-fetched to me. :dunno:
Grand Jury #2 1-09
The name of the jury that approved the subpoena. By the way a Grand Jury isn't usually convened for one particular case.
They instead are used for all criminal proceedings in the area as happened in this case.

You act like you won that one for some reason?
Attachment C of that court order was a subpoena BY a GRAND JURY demanding of Trump to deliver all documents bearing classification markings. You denied it. That's being deliberately obtuse.
And who asked that Grand Jury for that? What evidence was supplied that a crime had been committed?

I find it hard to believe 12 separate people signed off on that from the jump.

And who asked that Grand Jury for that? What evidence was supplied that a crime had been committed?

I find it hard to believe 12 separate people signed off on that from the jump.
What does it matter who asked for it. My question was originally. Does a former president have the right to refuse to comply with a grand Jury approved subpoena. You denied this happened. I gave you the order. Then you refused to acknowledge that that's what happened. Now going by this last post you acknowledge it. So back to the original question.

It's also irrelevant what you believe, I showed the subpoena.

Does a former president have the right to disregard a subpoena issued by a grand jury?

Just imagine if we held all politicians to the same standard as we do the orange ones.
Like, for some reason, we actually have standards for trump. But none for anyone else. Weird.
I'll get on board, and celebrate the indictment with all the lefties, the moment just one of them can tell me why all of these idictments, or hell, just one of them, wasn't filed two year ago.

Not one of these folks can be honest with themselves, and admit, these have only been filed AFTER Trump declared he was running for president and had such high poll numbers.

This is so transparent, IMO, it is disgusting.

Here is a "lefty," doing honest journalism on this issue, with a few good select comments.

NEW Trump Indictment Over 2020 Election: Key Takeaways | SYSTEM UPDATE​

1691406805732.png

1691407000687.png

I'll get on board, and celebrate the indictment with all the lefties, the moment just one of them can tell me why all of these idictments, or hell, just one of them, wasn't filed two year ago.

Not one of these folks can be honest with themselves, and admit, these have only been filed AFTER Trump declared he was running for president and had such high poll numbers.

This is so transparent, IMO, it is disgusting.

Here is a "lefty," doing honest journalism on this issue, with a few good select comments.

NEW Trump Indictment Over 2020 Election: Key Takeaways | SYSTEM UPDATE​

View attachment 812284

View attachment 812285

Because the national archives took a year and half trying to get the documents back voluntarily. Trump refused to do so. In the Mar O Lago case.

Because Garland was dragging his heels. Something that stopped after the Jan 6th committee was able to present their case for indicting Trump.

As for him declaring. He was notified that he was under criminal investigation BEFORE he declared. Linear time is a thing.

Because the national archives took a year and half trying to get the documents back voluntarily. Trump refused to do so. In the Mar O Lago case.

Because Garland was dragging his heels. Something that stopped after the Jan 6th committee was able to present their case for indicting Trump.

As for him declaring. He was notified that he was under criminal investigation BEFORE he declared. Linear time is a thing.
So. . . . you didn't spend thirteen minutes of your day to watch a video huh?

Even the Trump haters at the WSJ are disturbed by the banana republic mentality at the White House, FBI, CIA, DOJ, and assorted state level gimps. Those sociopaths realize how this sort of corruption can backfire in all kinds of nasty ways, even if they 'win' and execute Trump.

So far what I understand is the the son of the president who's NOT nor ever was a public official used the name of his father to earn money.
Yeah? Why dont you walk us through this then. His father is super famous, agreed. Perhaps in top 5 most famous people in the world, agreed.

How does that earn money for Hunter Biden? I can see a legal firm hiring him for the name. Its kinda fun to have a celebrity around. That makes sense to me. What doesnt make sense is why China, Ukraine, Romania, Russia and Borats homeland gave him MILLIONS of dollars for nothing. He isnt doing legal work for a firm, he knows nothing about these places or the oil industry, and their internal emails clearly show that they thought he was an idiot. In fact, their emails specifically say that they needed Hunter to get rid of the prosecutor. How does Hunter do that without Joe? No one pays millions of dollars for an idiot just because his dad is famous. NO ONE!

Would you like to take a shot at defending your position?

Last edited:
Yeah? Why dont you walk us through this then. His father is super famous, agreed. Perhaps in top 5 most famous people in the world, agreed.

How does that earn money for Hunter Biden? I can see a legal firm hiring him for the name. Its kinda fun to have a celebrity around. That makes sense to me. What doesnt make sense is why China, Ukraine, Romania, Russia and Borats homeland gave him MILLIONS of dollars for nothing. He isnt doing legal work for a firm, he knows nothing about these places or the oil industry, and their internal emails clearly show that they thought he was an idiot. No one pays millions of dollars for an idiot just because his dad is famous. NO ONE!

Would you like to take a shot at defending your position?
Oh you don't think so?

Jared Kushner got 2 billion from Saudi Arabia for a new private equity firm. Never been in private equity but he got billions.Not a few million but the one with the 9 zeros.

But to answer your question. It stands nice on a letterhead if nothing else to be a company that wants to do business in the US. For a multinational with something like half a billion in yearly revenue having someone with the Biden last name on the board is bound to open some doors. For the price of a few million you have a possibility to capture some influence that comes with having a "super famous" last name.

Companies spend hundreds of millions to be able to use the name Jordan. A million plus is a bargain.

Oh you don't think so?

Jared Kushner got 2 billion from Saudi Arabia for a new private equity firm. Never been in private equity but he got billions.Not a few million but the one with the 9 zeros.

But to answer your question. It stands nice on a letterhead if nothing else to be a company that wants to do business in the US. For a multinational with something like half a billion in yearly revenue having someone with the Biden last name on the board is bound to open some doors. For the price of a few million you have a possibility to capture some influence that comes with having a "super famous" last name.

Companies spend hundreds of millions to be able to use the name Jordan. A million plus is a bargain.
They pay Jordan for his hugely popular shoes. What was Hunters product? No one pays MILLIONS just because they think youre cool. Also, why was their business SOLELY based in countries that Joe was doing foreign policy in? Why arent they doing business in non corrupt countries like Germany or Brittain, who LOVE our celebrities? Why wasnt the Biden name worth money in Canada?

They pay Jordan for his hugely popular shoes. What was Hunters product? No one pays MILLIONS just because they think youre cool. Also, why was their business SOLELY based in countries that Joe was doing foreign policy in? Why arent they doing business in non corrupt countries like Germany or Brittain, who LOVE our celebrities? Why wasnt the Biden name worth money in Canada?
His shoes are hugely popular because they have his last name. Jordan doesn't have a product. Nike does. He's an ex basketball player not a shoe manufacturer.

I never said they payed him because they think he's cool. In fact it's skeevy in my opinion. You asked me why a company would hire someone with no discernable skill. ( A law degree from Yale isn't worth anything after all lol) I answered. Public relations value.

Forum List

Back