Let's reflect for a moment on the movements inspired by the silence of the left and tacit approval.

Things have gotten so out of hand, its hard to imagine where all this will end. it seems like most of the world is on fire with hate, fueled by lies & twisted reason.
there seems to be no way to support either major party because there locked in a war for power.
no hands across the isle to find solutions that work for the many, just the greedy gobbling up our resources

OWS
Shutting down businesses. Urinating & dedicating in public and on police cars. Reported rape(s) or sexual assaults of FELLOW PROTESTERS.

CODE PINK
Protesting any Republican they can but ignoring the Democrats when they're in power.

A dishonest media
Demand answers to the most trivial shit for republicans and all but ignore stories about democrats.

BLM
An openly racist group that called for cops to be dead and achieved that goal via assassination.

Antifa
A group hell bent on destroying the very fabric of our nation through ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

These are the fruits of the Democratic party.

Looks like you got this weeks nazi racists newsletter propaganda template !

OWS
Shutting down businesses. Urinating & dedicating in public and on police cars. Reported rape(s) or sexual assaults of FELLOW PROTESTERS.

CODE PINK
Protesting any Republican they can but ignoring the Democrats when they're in power.

A dishonest media
Demand answers to the most trivial shit for republicans and all but ignore stories about democrats.

BLM
An openly racist group that called for cops to be dead and achieved that goal via assassination.

Antifa
A group hell bent on destroying the very fabric of our nation through ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Looks like you got this weeks nazi racists newsletter propaganda template !
I receive no emails from ANY website or otherwise politically minded organization.

But I do find it interesting that the idiots among you try to shutdown the discussion by insinuating that everyone else is a racist/bigot/homophobe or whatever other term fits the discussion.

It's what you do when you can't counter debate points.

ANTIFA, is this a new pretend made up group?? who no one claims membership in, no banners, flags, tee shirts, posters , signs or slogans. even underground groups claim credit when they do some thing. the only place I have seen this mentioned is from people professing to be right of right
any liberals here on this board claim membership or that you support a group called ANTIFA????????

ANTIFA, is this a new pretend made up group?? who no one claims membership in, no banners, flags, tee shirts, posters , signs or slogans. even underground groups claim credit when they do some thing. the only place I have seen this mentioned is from people professing to be right of right
any liberals here on this board claim membership or that you support a group called ANTIFA????????
You must be blind.

Yeah. Ya found me out ! I'm a 3rd level, theata 5, grand wizard , Jedi level Antifa ! I get 20% off car rentals at Hertz when I show my Antifa card !

Four left wing groups. OWS and Code Pink haven't been accused of any violence against others, so 2 violent leftists groups.

Compare that to 276 heavily armed right wing militias:

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

784 white supremacy groups:

The state of the white supremacy and neo-Nazi groups in the US

Over 500 reported racist and hate crimes just this year.

But of course the violent left is the problem.
Nothing from the southern poverty law center can be taken seriously so you have no story.

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

Gramps is cultivating his whiteness and bigotry these days. I knew if all the other USMB nutbags kept pulling him, he'd slide into the muck with them. It was only a matter of time.

The OP is spot on. Compare and contrast the behaviors of any of the groups listed in the OP to the tea party. Conservative movements are civilized, and leftist movements are incoherent and violent.

uh-huh. sure-sure these sackjaws came to protest for 'civilized behavior' by showing exactly how civilized they really are..... brandishing every phallic symbol they could gets their 'hands' on...

open carry charlottesville protest - Google Search

Forum List

Back