Let's reflect for a moment on the movements inspired by the silence of the left and tacit approval.

Hey! Hitler had his brown shirts, so the Dem's have BLM and ANTIFA for the same purpose.

And they keep claiming that it's the right that behaves like Nazi's........LOL

So then these people carrying nazi flags in America is ok with you then..?

It is their right under the law. That is not to say that I agree with them in any way. I oppose hatred in any form...

OWS
Shutting down businesses. Urinating & dedicating in public and on police cars. Reported rape(s) or sexual assaults of FELLOW PROTESTERS.

CODE PINK
Protesting any Republican they can but ignoring the Democrats when they're in power.

A dishonest media
Demand answers to the most trivial shit for republicans and all but ignore stories about democrats.

BLM
An openly racist group that called for cops to be dead and achieved that goal via assassination.

Antifa
A group hell bent on destroying the very fabric of our nation through ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

These are the fruits of the Democratic party.

You lie. Stop lying.
You may not like what I have pointed out but that does not equate to a lie.

If I prove you lied will you disappear for a month?

OWS
Shutting down businesses. Urinating & dedicating in public and on police cars. Reported rape(s) or sexual assaults of FELLOW PROTESTERS.

CODE PINK
Protesting any Republican they can but ignoring the Democrats when they're in power.

A dishonest media
Demand answers to the most trivial shit for republicans and all but ignore stories about democrats.

BLM
An openly racist group that called for cops to be dead and achieved that goal via assassination.

Antifa
A group hell bent on destroying the very fabric of our nation through ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

You lie. Stop lying.
OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

You lie. Stop lying.

It's not just a matter of not liking what you posted, it's your refusal to acknowledge the racism, violence, and injustice that gave rise to the groups on the left. The right continues to ignore and deny the dangers posed and the violence committed by right wing militias, white supremacists, and racists that gave rise to them.

Every time there's an attack, like the white supremacist who stabbed two men to death for defending a Muslim girl on the commuter train, you deny the crime was committed in the name of right wing hate. Posters on this board even claimed he was a Bernie Sanders supporter even though he had Nazi propaganda on his Facebook page. Like a Nazi would ever support a Jew for president.

All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

You won't even speak out against the militant or racist wings on the right and routinely deny they exist or that their existence is a problem which needs addressing. You are actively encouraging these slime by your silence. One can only conclude that you agree with both their motives and their actions.
Stop being such a DUMB old blind woman. Just yesterday I called out Tank & Tipsycat for racist bullshit. That is me calling out my own side of the isle.

So you know what you can do...

Hey! Hitler had his brown shirts, so the Dem's have BLM and ANTIFA for the same purpose.

And they keep claiming that it's the right that behaves like Nazi's........LOL

So then these people carrying nazi flags in America is ok with you then..?

It is their right under the law. That is not to say that I agree with them in any way. I oppose hatred in any form...

Yeah Free Speech disrespecting the millions who died for their freedom... My uncle cried every time the war was brought up and what he saw over in the nazi camps during WWII

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

You lie. Stop lying.

Use ignore. I'll disappear forever then and you won't be faced with the truth of your own party then.

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

And we've seen the pushback take place, particularly in 2016.

They've lost the White House, the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, lower courts and 1000+ seats nationally with this behavior.

And they still refuse to see it. They still refuse to look in the mirror.

You owe them a real debt of gratitude.

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

You lie. Stop lying.

Use ignore. I'll disappear forever then and you won't be faced with the truth of your own party then.

lol, no confidence in your own honesty.

Code Pink did not stop protesting when Obama became president.

OWS

CODE PINK

A dishonest media

BLM

Antifa

You lie. Stop lying.

I know they didn't. The veracity with which they made a scene did as well as the media suddenly decided not to cover them as they had during Republican control.

You can nibble around the edges but the pile of shit that you all created will remain intact until you wake the fuck up.

Gramps is cultivating his whiteness and bigotry these days. I knew if all the other USMB nutbags kept pulling him, he'd slide into the muck with them. It was only a matter of time.

The OP is spot on. Compare and contrast the behaviors of any of the groups listed in the OP to the tea party. Conservative movements are civilized, and leftist movements are incoherent and violent.

You lie. Stop lying.

I know they didn't. The veracity with which they made a scene did as well as the media suddenly decided not to cover them as they had during Republican control.

You can nibble around the edges but the pile of shit that you all created will remain intact until you wake the fuck up.

LOLOLOLOL,

now you admit you know they didn't stop protesting just because Obama became president but that's exactly the lie you told in your OP - that they DID.

Now go away.

And from code pink to ows to blm to antifa is apparently getting worse

Gramps is cultivating his whiteness and bigotry these days. I knew if all the other USMB nutbags kept pulling him, he'd slide into the muck with them. It was only a matter of time.

The OP is spot on. Compare and contrast the behaviors of any of the groups listed in the OP to the tea party. Conservative movements are civilized, and leftist movements are incoherent and violent.

Conservatives support uncivilized POLICIES.

LOLOLOLOL,

now you admit you know they didn't stop protesting just because Obama became president but that's exactly the lie you told in your OP - that they DID.

Now go away.
Compare their tactics under Bush to Obama.

Then go fuck yourself with your pussy hat. Or your black skimask

Conservatives support uncivilized POLICIES.

Such as?

Yes, Storm Front, the Nazi Party, the KKK, the militia groups are all so civilized that the FBI have called them a greater danger to the people of the USA than ISIS.

But keep ignoring and denying that right wing extremists are a problem. All you're doing is proving my point and undermining your own creditability.

Yes, Storm Front, the Nazi Party, the KKK, the militia groups are all so civilized that the FBI have called them a greater danger to the people of the USA than ISIS.

But keep ignoring and denying that right wing extremists are a problem. All you're doing is proving my point and undermining your own creditability.
Who and where are they at? You all keep pointing to them. Yes we have racists among us. We always have and we always will. But they are not actively trying to destroy our country. ANTIFA IS

Forum List

Back