Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

You mean protect monuments in favor of slavery

not to mention a traitor to the united states of america... something that trump & lee have in common.

How many Civil War books have you read?

fighting to secede from the country is treasonous.
So America is a nation FOUNDED on treason you moron....Secession is an American tradition
It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...destroy monuments and historical documents etc. The leftists wanted to remove and destroy a statue of General Lee..the riots,deaths,violence ALL fall on their heads. They started the war and WE will finish it. This is a war have no doubt about that and we will win this war or we will die trying.
Do you protect history by chanting "Jews will not replace us!"? Do you protect history by bringing clubs and shields and guns? So you protect history by waving swastika flags? Was that a responsible protection of history?

How many times are you idiots going to lie about this? They did NOT chant Jews will not replace us they chanted YOU will not replace us,there were no nazi flags I saw even if there was so fucking what? Leftists started this by trying to destroy history. Simple fact.

Most videos show the left wingers went there to start violence. They were hiring from ads in Craig's List before the rally.

I didn't see any Nazi flags, anywhere either. These vermin just make up stupid shit, no need to even treat them with any respect or credibility; they don't have any. Everything they post is spam.
upload_2018-8-12_15-0-55.jpeg
upload_2018-8-12_15-1-5.jpeg
images
All from Charlottesville.

Err, no. YOu misunderstand the point. That would be a homosexual..

You can come out of the closet about that too if you like --- live your truth

Cuck suggests weakness and lack of Will..

As in your lack of will to acknowledge that the core intentions behind confederate statues were for white supremacy

But I expect that coming from a person with such moral weakness.

Instead, I rightfully point that you, a lib, using it, is like a child dressing up in daddy's clothes, pretending to be something you are not.
So in other words, calling you a cuck was spot on......

Now back to your frivolous defense of white supremacy -- why are you so bad at it?

Is it because it is indefensible and your zeal to be racist won't let you see it?

JIm Crow, made "white supremacy" set in stone.

The claim of you lefties that the statues were a part of that, has not been supported.

The obvious counter claim, ie that they are to celebrate heritage and history, is far more likely.

Your name calling is not a supporting argument, just an admission that you cannot MAKE a valid argument, not a strong one, anyways.

General Lee was widely respected and revered by both the North and the South.

For some little brainwashed leftists to come and claim some "traitor" crap after 140+ years is ridiculous.

Actually it's not, because leftist professors started skewing facts about The Civil War and putting it in textbooks around the 70s.

It'd take 50 of those lemmings to equal 1 Robert E. Lee.

Happy birthday Gen. Robert E. Lee
Lee is a symbol of the Confederate Nation

A nation built to sustain the institution of slavery forever

Lee fought for Virginia, not slavery.
Virginia was in it for slavery...Lee knew that.

Virginia was in it to not have the North invade them.

Sorry, fatass leftist INCEL dyke history don't cut it with me.
You have INCEL written all over your posts, Jeffrey.....and if Virginia didn't want the North to invade them....why join in the war effort and then put the con-federate capital at Richmond?

Crocodile tears for a LOSER attempt to break away and create a country based on the owning of other human beings.

It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...destroy monuments and historical documents etc. The leftists wanted to remove and destroy a statue of General Lee..the riots,deaths,violence ALL fall on their heads. They started the war and WE will finish it. This is a war have no doubt about that and we will win this war or we will die trying.

BULLSHIT.

It's because the city of Charlottesville, like myriad others around the nation, voted to take control of its own property and jagoff instigators from the outside couldn't handle the idea of a city taking care of their own business. Including David Duke who oozed up from Louisiana, where he had sued the city of New Orleans to put back up a white supremacy marker. That marker is now fucking gone. What are you gonna do about it? Commandeer a Dodge Challenger and run somebody down?

No I doubt it, internet tough guy. You prolly don't have the stones to go to the grocery store to buy a Tiki torch. :gay:

It was about you and your fascist ilk sticking your proverbial nose into somebody else's affairs. And General Lee would have been the first to agree that his statue should come down ---- in fact he specifically admonished against putting them up in the first place.

It's about you and your divisive revisionist history butthurt over the fact that it's been called out for the bullshit it is.

If in 1916, black citizens of Charlottesville collected funds to erect a statue honoring those citizens who were enslaved, they would have been met by the KKK and had their homes burned

Instead in 1916, Daughters if the Confederacy erected countless statues honoring those who fought to ensure slavery .......black citizens had no say

Today, blacks are politically empowered and have different views of how honorable the confederacy was

By 1916, the issue of slavery was long settled. The statues were not pro-slavery statues, but simply monuments to the sacrifices and bravery of their ancestors.

And now you fuckers want to take them down?

YOu just admitted that multiculturalism was a lie from the very beginning.
Is that why so many of the statues had labels talking about the white race?

No.

Are you denying that slavery was a settled issue by 19 fucking 16?
Evidently not

The South will rise again was still drawing support. The KKK came back stronger than ever

Ok. Now support your argument, that there was a serious move to re institute slavery, and that the statues were part of it.

In 19 fucking 16.

lol!!!!

Lee was a traitor. He chose the wrong way. Why honor him? We Americans go on. The traitors started this war so many years ago. Why do do you worship these traitors to the United States of America? You want to be a little bitch who left your country?

Lee was not a traitor, and it's you who are a little bitch and will want to leave the country post-November.

That's when you're going to realize you had it all wrong. Maybe you will want to start a Civil War..with..fingernails or something.

Me? I got a jar full of Lime-encrusted .50 cal real Civil War bullets from back in the day. They have a triple-skirt on them.

Lee was a traitor to the United States of America. There is not need to start a civil war. Why do you want to destroy your country? I don't give a shit as to what you have a jar of. Why do you think that you are entitled to more than any other American? Why do you think that you are entitled to any more than your follow Americans? Stop acting like a pig. You think that you are some big fat White Man and the rest of us Americans are supposed to kneel to you? You comment as if you are American garbarge. No pride in your nation.

Fuck your revisionist bullshit leftist history. You're the fucking unAmericans here, and the left will get their asses handed to them come November. You see, real Americans still know what's what.

I am some "big fat white man"? No bitch, I am some in shape ready-to-fight-for-America cracker, bitch. One that's been shooting since he was eight. I am not the one to fuck with.

I believe in America, but not a leftist America.

But you are not ready to fight for the U.S.A. Why should I care that you have been shooting since you were eight. i don't give a flying what your penis size is (probably small). You have absolutely NO RIGHT to get anything more than anything that the rest of us Americans get. Put that thing back in your pants. This is not a matter of guns or penis size, you stupid bitch.

You Mr. Boytoys are hilarious.

If you think sissified leftists are going to bulldoze their will over a majority of real Americans, you got another think coming.

Throw some more riots, punks.

People have had enough, I'm telling you.

Who are "real Americans"? Some boy toys trying to call Americans "cucks"? Fat little boys with beer guts trying to bully the rest of us Americans. Think again.Just what to these punks have to offer Americans?

For some little brainwashed leftists to come and claim some "traitor" crap after 140+ years is ridiculous.

Actually it's not, because leftist professors started skewing facts about The Civil War and putting it in textbooks around the 70s.

Lee is a symbol of the Confederate Nation

A nation built to sustain the institution of slavery forever

Lee fought for Virginia, not slavery.
Virginia was in it for slavery...Lee knew that.

Virginia was in it to not have the North invade them.

Sorry, fatass dyke history don't cut it with me.

One of the very last states to secede, and did so only because Lincoln insisted on war no matter what.
"Lincoln insisted on war....." :71: Who fired the first shot?

Doesn't matter what the monuments are. They are historical monuments that are NOT to be touched. You leftist Anti Americans started this by trying to destroy history. I just wish more had gotten run over....too bad.
They can be touched and removed at any time by the city/county that are responsible for them. I don't see you volunteering to adopt them/put them up in your front yard.

Thanks for admitting that multiculturalism was always a lie.
Well, it sure makes white supremacists uncomfortable considering they can lose...and badly with the competition.

White supremacists? wtf?

Don't change the subject. We were talking about historical statues, and regional culture.

My point stands, though,

Thanks for admitting that multiculturalism was always a lie.

Lee was lucky to not be hung....can't admire a guy who thru his skill kept a war going 2-3 years longer than it should have, causing much more death and destruction. Any family that had a member killed after mid-1862 can lay that death at Lee's feet.

The people who paid that price, disagreed.
Oh really? When did you have an occasion to ask them? We've already had one alt-rightie here whine about what Sherman did to Georgia.....which never would have happened if it weren't for Lee prolonging the war.

Lee was not a traitor, and it's you who are a little bitch and will want to leave the country post-November.

That's when you're going to realize you had it all wrong. Maybe you will want to start a Civil War..with..fingernails or something.

Me? I got a jar full of Lime-encrusted .50 cal real Civil War bullets from back in the day. They have a triple-skirt on them.

Lee was a traitor to the United States of America. There is not need to start a civil war. Why do you want to destroy your country? I don't give a shit as to what you have a jar of. Why do you think that you are entitled to more than any other American? Why do you think that you are entitled to any more than your follow Americans? Stop acting like a pig. You think that you are some big fat White Man and the rest of us Americans are supposed to kneel to you? You comment as if you are American garbarge. No pride in your nation.

Fuck your revisionist bullshit leftist history. You're the fucking unAmericans here, and the left will get their asses handed to them come November. You see, real Americans still know what's what.

I am some "big fat white man"? No bitch, I am some in shape ready-to-fight-for-America cracker, bitch. One that's been shooting since he was eight. I am not the one to fuck with.

I believe in America, but not a leftist America.

But you are not ready to fight for the U.S.A. Why should I care that you have been shooting since you were eight. i don't give a flying what your penis size is (probably small). You have absolutely NO RIGHT to get anything more than anything that the rest of us Americans get. Put that thing back in your pants. This is not a matter of guns or penis size, you stupid bitch.

You Mr. Boytoys are hilarious.

If you think sissified leftists are going to bulldoze their will over a majority of real Americans, you got another think coming.

Throw some more riots, punks.

People have had enough, I'm telling you.

Who are "real Americans"? Some boy toys trying to call Americans "cucks"? Fat little boys with beer guts trying to bully the rest of us Americans. Think again.Just what to these punks have to offer Americans?

No one is trying to bully you.

YOu are the one trying to drive people from the public square for daring to disagree with you.

Err, no. YOu misunderstand the point. That would be a homosexual..

You can come out of the closet about that too if you like --- live your truth

Cuck suggests weakness and lack of Will..

As in your lack of will to acknowledge that the core intentions behind confederate statues were for white supremacy

But I expect that coming from a person with such moral weakness.

Instead, I rightfully point that you, a lib, using it, is like a child dressing up in daddy's clothes, pretending to be something you are not.
So in other words, calling you a cuck was spot on......

Now back to your frivolous defense of white supremacy -- why are you so bad at it?

Is it because it is indefensible and your zeal to be racist won't let you see it?

JIm Crow, made "white supremacy" set in stone.

The claim of you lefties that the statues were a part of that, has not been supported.

The obvious counter claim, ie that they are to celebrate heritage and history, is far more likely.

Your name calling is not a supporting argument, just an admission that you cannot MAKE a valid argument, not a strong one, anyways.

Prepare to don your usual blinders and earplugs, 'cause here comes support.

Hard to believe you bozos are still trying to sell this shit.

Lee was a traitor. He chose the wrong way. Why honor him? We Americans go on. The traitors started this war so many years ago. Why do do you worship these traitors to the United States of America? You want to be a little bitch who left your country?

Yes...Lee WAS a traitor. He's lucky he wasn't hung.....maybe if many of the con-federate leaders had been hung, we wouldn't have had this ridiculous romanticizing of the "Lost Cause" fantasy.

not to mention a traitor to the united states of america... something that trump & lee have in common.

So America is a nation FOUNDED on treason you moron....Secession is an American tradition
Do you protect history by chanting "Jews will not replace us!"? Do you protect history by bringing clubs and shields and guns? So you protect history by waving swastika flags? Was that a responsible protection of history?

How many times are you idiots going to lie about this? They did NOT chant Jews will not replace us they chanted YOU will not replace us,there were no nazi flags I saw even if there was so fucking what? Leftists started this by trying to destroy history. Simple fact.

Most videos show the left wingers went there to start violence. They were hiring from ads in Craig's List before the rally.

I didn't see any Nazi flags, anywhere either. These vermin just make up stupid shit, no need to even treat them with any respect or credibility; they don't have any. Everything they post is spam.
View attachment 209917 View attachment 209918
images
All from Charlottesville.

The rally was over two days. THe nazis cleverly provided good photo ops for their media allies at some times, and were more restrained at other times, to lure in people who supported historical statues, but were not nazis.

Don't trust what nazis say. Or their media allies.

Its funny how you never see people arguing about how great a British general Thomas Gage and William Howe was -- and how much better they were than George Washington..

Or how great a German general Herman Goering or Erich Raeder were and how much better they were than Patton

Only when it comes to defending the confederate cause to maintain slavery in this country, do they feel sad that it was a war that the United States won
As I said earlier....perhaps the North was too easy on them afterwards....a few hangings might have kept the Lost Cause from raising its ugly head.

what they chanted can be heard here plain as day. all you racists & anti semites- just embrace & admit to what you hold near & dear to your black hearts.

"some good people".....well, in a trumpanzee world, yes.

What they don't have in common is that Rump would have no problem with a statue of himself being put up.

It would presumably say "Time Magazine" on it.

If in 1916, black citizens of Charlottesville collected funds to erect a statue honoring those citizens who were enslaved, they would have been met by the KKK and had their homes burned

Instead in 1916, Daughters if the Confederacy erected countless statues honoring those who fought to ensure slavery .......black citizens had no say

Today, blacks are politically empowered and have different views of how honorable the confederacy was

By 1916, the issue of slavery was long settled. The statues were not pro-slavery statues, but simply monuments to the sacrifices and bravery of their ancestors.

In 1916, the war was long over, the issue of slavery was settled.....yet still they saw a need to ressurect the issue throughout the south

Though slavery was gone, Jim Crow was in its place. Statues were erected to remind blacks of their continued status

I've never read anything in any history book that supports your claim that the Jim Crow south of the early 20th century needed statues to keep the blacks down.

Can you support that very odd claim, or is this one of those, "throw shit against the wall, and hope no one calls on it moments" and you will just deflect, dodge and distract?
Answer this question then:

Why would you put up a statue of Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson in 1948 in Baltimore?

Yes. Very much so. It would be a great way to showcase the unity of the nation.

Hey, you ever see this picture from the 1913 joint civil war reunion?

presidental_vet_guard.jpg

The lack of requiring the South to grovel in shame and humiliation was a big part of how and why the US was not permanently split and weakened by the Civil War.

Yet here come 2018 leftists to try and lie about things and do it anyways. Pathetic.

In 1916, the war was long over, the issue of slavery was settled.....yet still they saw a need to ressurect the issue throughout the south

Though slavery was gone, Jim Crow was in its place. Statues were erected to remind blacks of their continued status

I've never read anything in any history book that supports your claim that the Jim Crow south of the early 20th century needed statues to keep the blacks down.

Can you support that very odd claim, or is this one of those, "throw shit against the wall, and hope no one calls on it moments" and you will just deflect, dodge and distract?
Answer this question then:

Why would you put up a statue of Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson in 1948 in Baltimore?

Yes. Very much so. It would be a great way to showcase the unity of the nation.

Hey, you ever see this picture from the 1913 joint civil war reunion?

presidental_vet_guard.jpg

The lack of requiring the South to grovel in shame and humiliation was a big part of how and why the US was not permanently split and weakened by the Civil War.
With Wilson who helped encourage the KKK revival. Thanks for proving the point.

Name one riot that General Lee instigated. Fuck it, keep it up with that bullshit. You'll be wailing and gnashing teeth in November.

he fought to secede from the union for the right to own people. it really is that simple, marion. put them in special museums so we can preserve them. i don't wanna forget our country's history or deny the truth, no matter how ugly.

I'd like to see a picture of your logic grade. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking it wasn't more than a C.

4369950f23dbf56804550efbb337d6e0.gif

That's right. Black people fought for The Confederacy, too.

Take your ass to Georgia and ask some older blacks what they think of General Sherman and Yankees.

A few were forced into manual labor and maybe a handful fought......but nothing like those who fought for their freedom with the North.

Fought for their freedom? Fought for the South's resources is more like it.

The Yankee North could not make it without the Southeast.

Where's your oil? Where's your cotton? Where's the beef? Oh! You like fish do ya?

There's much more here than Cod. How about firewood, hmm?

Forum List

Back