Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

Name one riot that General Lee instigated. Fuck it, keep it up with that bullshit. You'll be wailing and gnashing teeth in November.

he fought to secede from the union for the right to own people. it really is that simple, marion. put them in special museums so we can preserve them. i don't wanna forget our country's history or deny the truth, no matter how ugly.

How many Civil War books have you read?

fighting to secede from the country is treasonous.

I'd like to see a picture of your logic grade. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking it wasn't more than a C.

4369950f23dbf56804550efbb337d6e0.gif

That's right. Black people fought for The Confederacy, too.

Take your ass to Georgia and ask some older blacks what they think of General Sherman and Yankees.
Bullshit. There were no Black people that fought for the confederacy. Being forced to hold someones gun while they took a shit or getting them some food doesnt count as combat action.
They also got to dig graves

Lots of them

The elected President of the United States, with Union vets and Confederate vets together.

No president would have done anything but be there.

Are you aware that Obama sent a wreath to the Confederate Memorial in Arlington?
So are we not going with Obama is the most anti-white racist president in the history of ever this week?

The more you keep trying to defend racism and white supremacy, the stupider you look --- why do you think the klan wore hoods? even they knew....

I made a point, any American President would have been there, at that Blue and Gray reunion.

NOthing in your stupid post addressed that.

As you did not address what I said, you do not get the respect of having what you said addressed.

Run along now.

If you grow a pair, you can go back and address what I said.

Oh, and you are a race baiting asshole.
Why do you keep avoiding my question?

It's almost like the South is vicariously losing again thru you
liberty-place-monument.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Lee was a traitor to the United States of America. There is not need to start a civil war. Why do you want to destroy your country? I don't give a shit as to what you have a jar of. Why do you think that you are entitled to more than any other American? Why do you think that you are entitled to any more than your follow Americans? Stop acting like a pig. You think that you are some big fat White Man and the rest of us Americans are supposed to kneel to you? You comment as if you are American garbarge. No pride in your nation.

YOu are the one trying to tear this nation apart.

Lee surrendered, and then worked to heal the wounds of the nation.

As did just about everyone of that time period.

Wtf do you think you are accomplishing with your hate?
So...why put up statues in the 1910's and beyond? Why hold violent protests and run people down when city counsels legally vote to remove statues from public parks...like the process is SUPPOSED to work?

1. I don't know. Why did it take 50 fucking years for the US to put up a national WWII memorial in DC? Your assumption that the answer is something Evul is unsupported.

2. Your question on the violent protests is very unclear and misleading. A protest from White SOutherns as their heritage is being literally torn down, was certainly called for. The Nazis, and Antifa, both had their own agenda of violence. THe mayor did too, as he ordered the cops to stand down so Antifa could attack their outnumbered enemies. What part of this is confusing to you?
Do you believe black southerners have a right to tear down the heritage of white southerners?

When did white southerners ever stand up for black heritage?

That is a good question.

DOes one group have the right to destroy the heritage of another group, in our society?

As our society is structured, right now, they have the Legal Right and the power to do it.

IMO, that is wrong.

AND it demonstrates that Multiculturalism was always a lie.
If your heritage goes against american principals then yes. No reason to pay homage to traitors, losers, and racists.

In 1916, the war was long over, the issue of slavery was settled.....yet still they saw a need to ressurect the issue throughout the south

Though slavery was gone, Jim Crow was in its place. Statues were erected to remind blacks of their continued status

I've never read anything in any history book that supports your claim that the Jim Crow south of the early 20th century needed statues to keep the blacks down.

Can you support that very odd claim, or is this one of those, "throw shit against the wall, and hope no one calls on it moments" and you will just deflect, dodge and distract?
Answer this question then:

Why would you put up a statue of Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson in 1948 in Baltimore?

Yes. Very much so. It would be a great way to showcase the unity of the nation.

Hey, you ever see this picture from the 1913 joint civil war reunion?

presidental_vet_guard.jpg

The lack of requiring the South to grovel in shame and humiliation was a big part of how and why the US was not permanently split and weakened by the Civil War.

Yet here come 2018 leftists to try and lie about things and do it anyways. Pathetic.

I am absolutely amazed that they think that they have the Moral Authority to over rule the decisions and peace making of those that fought the war and paid the price.

I mean, I intellectually know how utterly arrogant and ignorant libs are, but to have it demonstrated on such as scale, still is shocking.
Show us the decisions of anyone who fought in the Civil War to put up statues......

About the time those children rebuilt the klan

Your assumption of a connection, or even overlap, is unsupported.

The normal reasons for a monument, ie to celebrate heritage, to remember historical and/or respected figures,

seems far more likely and reasonable.

If Trump said he wanted to build a statue of, say, some famous US/Mexican war General, and place it on the border to "remind" Mexicans they were not welcome,

under the belief that a statue would "remind them of their place" or some such shit,

you would be laughing your ass off and rightfully so.

Yet you are claiming that is what the statues in question are about.

YOur case is weak as shit.
I have supported my point

Your inability to man up and admit it shows you are little more than a race baiting redneck supporting racist southern heritage

I addressed your supporting article. It did not do what you claimed it did.

YOur race baiting is your response to being unable to support your position with logic or evidence.

Your are the asshole here, not me.
"YOur race baiting"......:71: The Irony is strong in this one.

I'm not the one digging at old, long healed wounds. That is you.

Those statues have been standing there, harmless for generations.

It is you who are making it a racial issue, tearing this nation apart, using it as an excuse to smear your enemies as racist and to rile up your allies.

I want America's diverse population to live in peace, respecting each other.

YOu want one group to live in shame and humiliation, not allowed to show pride in their heritage.

We will not put up with that. YOu are setting yourself and your descendants up for permanent strife and conflict.

The normal reasons for a monument, ie to celebrate heritage, to remember historical and/or respected figures,

If Trump said he wanted to build a statue of, say, some famous US/Mexican war General, and place it on the border to "remind" Mexicans they were not welcome,

under the belief that a statue would "remind them of their place" or some such shit,

Your inability to man up and admit it shows you are little more than a race baiting redneck supporting racist southern heritage

YOur race baiting is your response to being unable to support your position with logic or evidence.

It is you who are making it a racial issue, tearing this nation apart, using it as an excuse to smear your enemies as racist and to rile up your allies.

YOu want one group to live in shame and humiliation, not allowed to show pride in their heritage.

We will not put up with that. YOu are setting yourself and your descendants up for permanent strife and conflict.

They can be touched and removed at any time by the city/county that are responsible for them. I don't see you volunteering to adopt them/put them up in your front yard.

Thanks for admitting that multiculturalism was always a lie.
Well, it sure makes white supremacists uncomfortable considering they can lose...and badly with the competition.

White supremacists? wtf?

Don't change the subject. We were talking about historical statues, and regional culture.

My point stands, though,

Thanks for admitting that multiculturalism was always a lie.
America was built on multiculturalism....apparently that isn't your thing. When are you leaving? Or are you already residing in......let's see......Moscow, Comrade?d

How is tearing down the historical statues of one group, multiculturalism?

Oh, and shove your red baiting, lefty, up you ass.

These statues only represent one minority group and have nothing to do with the American heritage. The only "culture" that they represent is a white-supremacist group from the south during the civil war and beyond. Try putting them in a museum.. It is not appropriate to have things on public property that do not represent We The People.

I've never read anything in any history book that supports your claim that the Jim Crow south of the early 20th century needed statues to keep the blacks down.

Can you support that very odd claim, or is this one of those, "throw shit against the wall, and hope no one calls on it moments" and you will just deflect, dodge and distract?

Why would you put up a statue of Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson in 1948 in Baltimore?

The lack of requiring the South to grovel in shame and humiliation was a big part of how and why the US was not permanently split and weakened by the Civil War.

Yet here come 2018 leftists to try and lie about things and do it anyways. Pathetic.

I am absolutely amazed that they think that they have the Moral Authority to over rule the decisions and peace making of those that fought the war and paid the price.

I mean, I intellectually know how utterly arrogant and ignorant libs are, but to have it demonstrated on such as scale, still is shocking.
Show us the decisions of anyone who fought in the Civil War to put up statues......
From what I recall Lee was the only one that was ever given an opportunity to weigh in and even he said no.

In 1916, the war was long over, the issue of slavery was settled.....yet still they saw a need to ressurect the issue throughout the south

Though slavery was gone, Jim Crow was in its place. Statues were erected to remind blacks of their continued status

With Wilson who helped encourage the KKK revival. Thanks for proving the point.

The elected President of the United States, with Union vets and Confederate vets together.

Are you aware that Obama sent a wreath to the Confederate Memorial in Arlington?
Arlington is a cemetary.....not a town square that the TOWN COUNCIL voted to remove a statue from. But you do bring up one good point...those statues could all go in cemetaries.

Last edited:

So you can't answer his question without lying. We thought so.
Baltimore removes Confederate statues in wake of Charlottesville

Just because you are ignorant of the facts doesn't make me a liar --- so I will ask again..why would you put up a statue of Stonewall Jackson in Baltimore?

Dodge my question again and show everyone why you are a racist cuck..

Libs look stupid, when they try to use the word "cuck".
We know....you alt-righties, INCEL, and trumpanzees own it....

You are welcome to shove your insults up your ass.

And you are correct. "Cuck" is a word the Alt Right came up with to smear various weak and submissive men, often "cuckservatives", but also liberals.

It is sometimes fitting.

You libs, you can't seem to get it right. Not even close. There is probably a pretty funny reason for that.
Poor poor trumpanzees....broflakes for sure.

Lee was a traitor to the United States of America. There is not need to start a civil war. Why do you want to destroy your country? I don't give a shit as to what you have a jar of. Why do you think that you are entitled to more than any other American? Why do you think that you are entitled to any more than your follow Americans? Stop acting like a pig. You think that you are some big fat White Man and the rest of us Americans are supposed to kneel to you? You comment as if you are American garbarge. No pride in your nation.

Fuck your revisionist bullshit leftist history. You're the fucking unAmericans here, and the left will get their asses handed to them come November. You see, real Americans still know what's what.

I am some "big fat white man"? No bitch, I am some in shape ready-to-fight-for-America cracker, bitch. One that's been shooting since he was eight. I am not the one to fuck with.

I believe in America, but not a leftist America.

But you are not ready to fight for the U.S.A. Why should I care that you have been shooting since you were eight. i don't give a flying what your penis size is (probably small). You have absolutely NO RIGHT to get anything more than anything that the rest of us Americans get. Put that thing back in your pants. This is not a matter of guns or penis size, you stupid bitch.

You Mr. Boytoys are hilarious.

If you think sissified leftists are going to bulldoze their will over a majority of real Americans, you got another think coming.

Throw some more riots, punks.

People have had enough, I'm telling you.
So tell us Jeffrey....when did you suddenly have a problem with city/county governments making their own decisions about their own city/county property? Do you live in Charlottesville or any of the other city/counties that voted to remove statues?

ezgif-5-1afadb364f.gif

upload_2018-8-12_16-39-47.jpeg

I've grown to learn that when alt-righties, trumpanzees, etc. go to the "triggered" gif.....it's their version of the school yard "I know you are but what am I?" Looking at it that way makes one realize the level of maturity we are dealing with.

Name one riot that General Lee instigated. Fuck it, keep it up with that bullshit. You'll be wailing and gnashing teeth in November.

he fought to secede from the union for the right to own people. it really is that simple, marion. put them in special museums so we can preserve them. i don't wanna forget our country's history or deny the truth, no matter how ugly.

How many Civil War books have you read?

Take your ass to Georgia and ask some older blacks what they think of General Sherman and Yankees.
Bullshit. There were no Black people that fought for the confederacy. Being forced to hold someones gun while they took a shit or getting them some food doesnt count as combat action.

I'm a black daughter of the Confederacy, and this is how we should deal with all those General Lees

Hold on, faggot. I got this.

"It has been estimated that over 65,000 Southern blacks were in the Confederate ranks. Over 13,000 of these, “saw the elephant” also known as meeting the enemy in combat. These Black Confederates included both slave and free. The Confederate Congress did not approve blacks to be officially enlisted as soldiers (except as musicians), until late in the war. But in the ranks it was a different story. Many Confederate officers did not obey the mandates of politicians, they frequently enlisted blacks with the simple criteria, “Will you fight?” Historian Ervin Jordan, explains that “biracial units” were frequently organized “by local Confederate and State militia Commanders in response to immediate threats in the form of Union raids”. Dr. Leonard Haynes, an African-American professor at Southern University, stated, “When you eliminate the black Confederate soldier, you’ve eliminated the a part of the history of the South.”

Black History Facts 365"

Here's some more I can't list after the 1st thing linked:

Ebony

65K out of 600K in those days seems an accurate representation to me.
Read More Here The African American Soldier

So...why put up statues in the 1910's and beyond? Why hold violent protests and run people down when city counsels legally vote to remove statues from public parks...like the process is SUPPOSED to work?

1. I don't know. Why did it take 50 fucking years for the US to put up a national WWII memorial in DC? Your assumption that the answer is something Evul is unsupported.

2. Your question on the violent protests is very unclear and misleading. A protest from White SOutherns as their heritage is being literally torn down, was certainly called for. The Nazis, and Antifa, both had their own agenda of violence. THe mayor did too, as he ordered the cops to stand down so Antifa could attack their outnumbered enemies. What part of this is confusing to you?
Do you believe black southerners have a right to tear down the heritage of white southerners?

That is a good question.

DOes one group have the right to destroy the heritage of another group, in our society?

As our society is structured, right now, they have the Legal Right and the power to do it.

IMO, that is wrong.

A city has a right to display its heritage and decide what that heritage is

ANd if the demographics of that city changes, do they have a right to destroy the heritage of groups that might not be the majority there now?

Its funny how you never see people arguing about how great a British general Thomas Gage and William Howe was -- and how much better they were than George Washington..

Or how great a German general Herman Goering or Erich Raeder were and how much better they were than Patton

Only when it comes to defending the confederate cause to maintain slavery in this country, do they feel sad that it was a war that the United States won
As I said earlier....perhaps the North was too easy on them afterwards....a few hangings might have kept the Lost Cause from raising its ugly head.

You don't really understand or appreciate the concept of peace.
Your Southern graveyards are pretty peaceful.

Gloating over killing your enemies, is a great way to ensure more war.

Thank GOD, our ancestors had far more sense than modern lefties.

A Confederate veteran on what the monuments honor: White power and the Southern cause

Equally important, after the war he joined the cause of Redemption, the campaign to restore white rule in Mississippi, which culminated in stealing the elections of 1875 by violence or the threat of it, keeping most blacks from voting. “Victory for the vanquished” is how Nash described it 110 years ago in Lexington.

Among his fulsome remarks, which run to roughly 7,000 words, he included a clear, concise, nine-point, itemized list on what the monuments actually mean.

Monuments honor “the Southern cause” and its “brave defenders, the living and the dead” (item one), and also "keep honored and honorable" the "present and future dominant and ruling Southern Anglo-Saxon element" (item two).

They "keep the white people of the South united — a thing so necessary — to keep, protect, preserve and transmit our true Southern social system, our cherished Southern civilization” (item six).

The ruddy leaping joy of perpetual white power is item seven: “The white people of the South shall rule and govern the Southern states forever.”

Fuck your revisionist bullshit leftist history. You're the fucking unAmericans here, and the left will get their asses handed to them come November. You see, real Americans still know what's what.

I am some "big fat white man"? No bitch, I am some in shape ready-to-fight-for-America cracker, bitch. One that's been shooting since he was eight. I am not the one to fuck with.

I believe in America, but not a leftist America.
There's something deliciously Ironic about someone who is posting support for the con-federacy and has that loser flag in their signature trying to call other posters unAmerican. :71:

Why do we need the 10 Suggestions in County Courthouses....only two of them match regular law....and those were around long before "Moses" supposedly wrote them down.

Because it's better than the dykey rules of morality, bitch.

Go chew on a clot for your lover.
I accept your surrender like Grant accepted Lee's surrender.

Ah....a paper plate with pencil holes punched in it. :71:

How sad so many who hate this country and celebrate a loser group who couldn't even last half as long as the 3rd Reich did in Germany.

Germany faced an United States that had the South, with it's long history of military service, fully reintegrated into American society.

You would have had that NOT be the policy by your need to punish and humiliate your fellow Americans to slate your hate and blood lust.

A divided and weaker American, might not have even gotten involved. Maybe you would like a world were a weaker US did not stop Nazi Germany.

I wouldn't.

god-bless-america.png
You mean the NAZI Germany that the Right spent the 1930s applauding? The NAZI Germany we only went to war with AFTER they declared war on us?

What is happening in the south is that the cities are now being run by minorities and liberals who wince when they pass reminders of the old Confederacy. These cities are where most of the monuments were erected

Now, after losing control, the old south rednecks, who still control the state legislatures are passing laws forbidding cities from removing their handiwork.....even on municipal property

Such as the 10 Commandments, amirite?
Christers need to make up their minds...is the OT important or not? And which version of the 10 commandments? There are at least 3 different versions.

Art thou triggered enough to Dave, Bodey? It appears you are. And then some! :04:
Why Jeffrey....Dave hasn't been here in years and years...and you only here since last year........:71:

I learned the meaning of "Daving" in that short time. :funnyface:
PS Bodey Wodey, like you aren't known for "The plywood must get through" Internet -wide.

I do believe I remember the site that's from.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Wassamatta Maid Marion? Embarrassed that you painted yourself into a corner here?
Fallen and can't get up?

Guess what. Nobody cares about your trolling personal attacks but everybody can see you came to this thread unarmed.

I'm a black daughter of the Confederacy, and this is how we should deal with all those General Lees

"It has been estimated that over 65,000 Southern blacks were in the Confederate ranks. Over 13,000 of these, “saw the elephant” also known as meeting the enemy in combat. These Black Confederates included both slave and free. The Confederate Congress did not approve blacks to be officially enlisted as soldiers (except as musicians), until late in the war. But in the ranks it was a different story. Many Confederate officers did not obey the mandates of politicians, they frequently enlisted blacks with the simple criteria, “Will you fight?” Historian Ervin Jordan, explains that “biracial units” were frequently organized “by local Confederate and State militia Commanders in response to immediate threats in the form of Union raids”. Dr. Leonard Haynes, an African-American professor at Southern University, stated, “When you eliminate the black Confederate soldier, you’ve eliminated the a part of the history of the South.”

Black History Facts 365"

Hey faggot. All you got is some bullshit and gossip. The facts are that no Black person every fought for the confederacy.

So are we not going with Obama is the most anti-white racist president in the history of ever this week?

The more you keep trying to defend racism and white supremacy, the stupider you look --- why do you think the klan wore hoods? even they knew....

I made a point, any American President would have been there, at that Blue and Gray reunion.

NOthing in your stupid post addressed that.

As you did not address what I said, you do not get the respect of having what you said addressed.

Run along now.

If you grow a pair, you can go back and address what I said.

Oh, and you are a race baiting asshole.
Why do you keep avoiding my question?

It's almost like the South is vicariously losing again thru you
liberty-place-monument.jpg_1718483346.jpg

It is referencing an event that occurred after the end of the civil war.

Why do you call it a Confederate Statue?

That is a good question.

IMO, that is wrong.

If your heritage goes against american principals then yes. No reason to pay homage to traitors, losers, and racists.

Your excuses for your cultural bigotry are noted and dismissed.

what they chanted can be heard here plain as day. all you racists & anti semites- just embrace & admit to what you hold near & dear to your black hearts.

Nope. They didn't. I refuse to even click on the video so its either been messed with OR you are misunderstanding them.

Black History Facts 365"

Hey faggot. All you got is some bullshit and gossip. The facts are that no Black person every fought for the confederacy.

I just referenced 2 historical articles, STFU you ignorant turd.
Get some, Asslips. I'm guessing not that many people here have read Civil War history. From 1962, even.

Ebony

That is a good question.

IMO, that is wrong.

Your excuses for your cultural bigotry are noted and dismissed.
Certain things are beyond human decency. If you want to honor losers, traitors, and racists be my guest. Just dont expect me to pay tax dollars for your homage.

Forum List

Back