Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

No, picaro, from the beginning "secession" was threatened by various states and regions, but not one thought from the beginning that the Union was "voluntary." If such was true. the Constitution would have provided a pathway for a peaceful non-disruptive exit from the Union.
What many misunderstand...it wasn't the act of secession that caused the Civil War. It was those loser morons firing on a federal installation that was doing nothing to them.

I see Correll the Cuck dodged the question the first few times....let's see him try to tap dance around it again...

What about this confederate statue (that you claim was not about white supremacy) would make someone feel it was about white supremacy?
liberty-place-monument.jpg_1718483346.jpg

What Confederate battle or figure does that statue celebrate?
Looks like Southern heritage to me

No, picaro, from the beginning "secession" was threatened by various states and regions, but not one thought from the beginning that the Union was "voluntary." If such was true. the Constitution would have provided a pathway for a peaceful non-disruptive exit from the Union.
What many misunderstand...it wasn't the act of secession that caused the Civil War. It was those loser morons firing on a federal installation that was doing nothing to them.
They overplayed a weak hand

Do you believe black southerners have a right to tear down the heritage of white southerners?

When did white southerners ever stand up for black heritage?

Damn sure don't. My family did when they hid blacks out from the Klan. Otherwise that black heritage wouldn't be around. ;)

Don't worry, they hid whites out from The Klan, too.

Southern whites don't have a right to tear down the history of black Southerners, either. I'm guessing none of that applies to you.

Its funny how you never see people arguing about how great a British general Thomas Gage and William Howe was -- and how much better they were than George Washington..

Or how great a German general Herman Goering or Erich Raeder were and how much better they were than Patton

Only when it comes to defending the confederate cause to maintain slavery in this country, do they feel sad that it was a war that the United States won
As I said earlier....perhaps the North was too easy on them afterwards....a few hangings might have kept the Lost Cause from raising its ugly head.
It was by design that the main organization pushing the lost cause were the daughters of the confederacy --- its harder to push back against a bunch of nice old ladies pushing white supremacy than a bunch of mean old men....
They even wormed their way onto local school boards thru-out the South to make sure that only THEIR version of the "Lost Cause" was taught. Teachers could be fired for not going with that propaganda lie.

So you can't answer his question without lying. We thought so.
Baltimore removes Confederate statues in wake of Charlottesville

Just because you are ignorant of the facts doesn't make me a liar --- so I will ask again..why would you put up a statue of Stonewall Jackson in Baltimore?

Dodge my question again and show everyone why you are a racist cuck..

Libs look stupid, when they try to use the word "cuck".
We know....you alt-righties, INCEL, and trumpanzees own it....

You are welcome to shove your insults up your ass.

And you are correct. "Cuck" is a word the Alt Right came up with to smear various weak and submissive men, often "cuckservatives", but also liberals.

It is sometimes fitting.

You libs, you can't seem to get it right. Not even close. There is probably a pretty funny reason for that.

cuckneel.

Dude. You need a reason to use such a term, or you just look like an asshole.

Its funny how you never see people arguing about how great a British general Thomas Gage and William Howe was -- and how much better they were than George Washington..

Or how great a German general Herman Goering or Erich Raeder were and how much better they were than Patton

Only when it comes to defending the confederate cause to maintain slavery in this country, do they feel sad that it was a war that the United States won
As I said earlier....perhaps the North was too easy on them afterwards....a few hangings might have kept the Lost Cause from raising its ugly head.
It was by design that the main organization pushing the lost cause were the daughters of the confederacy --- its harder to push back against a bunch of nice old ladies pushing white supremacy than a bunch of mean old men....
They even wormed their way onto local school boards thru-out the South to make sure that only THEIR version of the "Lost Cause" was taught. Teachers could be fired for not going with that propaganda lie.

Proof?

The UDC was formed out of the "old money" Southern aristocracy --- in other words the same rich planter-class indolent slugs who got fat off slavery and then agitated for a Civil War that their poorer neighbors wanted no part of.
The same old money that made sure that they wouldn't get drafted if they had 20 or more slaves. While I bet the con-federate supporters here didn't get taught about how the South instituted the first military draft....and some very very harsh punishments for those who didn't wish to go into the military or chose to walk away.

The elected President of the United States, with Union vets and Confederate vets together.

No president would have done anything but be there.

Are you aware that Obama sent a wreath to the Confederate Memorial in Arlington?
So are we not going with Obama is the most anti-white racist president in the history of ever this week?

The more you keep trying to defend racism and white supremacy, the stupider you look --- why do you think the klan wore hoods? even they knew....

I made a point, any American President would have been there, at that Blue and Gray reunion.

NOthing in your stupid post addressed that.

As you did not address what I said, you do not get the respect of having what you said addressed.

Run along now.

If you grow a pair, you can go back and address what I said.

Oh, and you are a race baiting asshole.

Is that why so many of the statues had labels talking about the white race?

No.

Are you denying that slavery was a settled issue by 19 fucking 16?
Evidently not

The South will rise again was still drawing support. The KKK came back stronger than ever

Ok. Now support your argument, that there was a serious move to re institute slavery, and that the statues were part of it.

In 19 fucking 16.

lol!!!!

Pretty much smack dab in the peak activity of the UDC who worked so hard to rewrite that history and feverishly put up all these monuments as propaganda transmitters. The previous year the Klan was re-founded into it much larger and more widespread version. The following year the UDC put up along with its many other monuments a plaque commemorating the origin spot of the original Ku Klux Klan with the founders' names. That plaque was turned backward in the 1990s so it now shows a blank side.

Also in the peak of the "Birth of a Nation" film (1915), innumerable lynchings and race riots including the "Red Summer" (1919) and Tulsa (1921) where a black neighborhood was literally wiped off the map including air bombings. AIR BOMBINGS, in 1921.

So yes, very much an effort to reinstitute slavery/segregation/racism. It was rampant. And these UDC propaganda transmitters were plunked down where they were, not in cemeteries or battlefields but in public squares and high-traffic areas ---- to send the message in that pre-electronic age of who was in charge here and who would stay in charge.

That's while they were spending even more time and effort literally rewriting history books to cover up the whole slavery basis for the War itself. You know --- as every Confederate state specifically spelled out in its articles of secession.

That'll be all for now. You can take your blinders off and retreat to your bubbly safe space where you can pull the covers over your head and pretend none of this just happened.

The way American slavery was recounted in textbooks was the same from 1870s until 1970s, Pogfaggot.
Not in the South when the Daughters got ahold of them.

Lee was a traitor. He chose the wrong way. Why honor him? We Americans go on. The traitors started this war so many years ago. Why do do you worship these traitors to the United States of America? You want to be a little bitch who left your country?

Lee was not a traitor, and it's you who are a little bitch and will want to leave the country post-November.

That's when you're going to realize you had it all wrong. Maybe you will want to start a Civil War..with..fingernails or something.

Me? I got a jar full of Lime-encrusted .50 cal real Civil War bullets from back in the day. They have a triple-skirt on them.

Lee was a traitor to the United States of America. There is not need to start a civil war. Why do you want to destroy your country? I don't give a shit as to what you have a jar of. Why do you think that you are entitled to more than any other American? Why do you think that you are entitled to any more than your follow Americans? Stop acting like a pig. You think that you are some big fat White Man and the rest of us Americans are supposed to kneel to you? You comment as if you are American garbarge. No pride in your nation.

YOu are the one trying to tear this nation apart.

Lee surrendered, and then worked to heal the wounds of the nation.

As did just about everyone of that time period.

Wtf do you think you are accomplishing with your hate?
So...why put up statues in the 1910's and beyond? Why hold violent protests and run people down when city counsels legally vote to remove statues from public parks...like the process is SUPPOSED to work?

Lee was a traitor. He chose the wrong way. Why honor him? We Americans go on. The traitors started this war so many years ago. Why do do you worship these traitors to the United States of America? You want to be a little bitch who left your country?

Lee was not a traitor, and it's you who are a little bitch and will want to leave the country post-November.

That's when you're going to realize you had it all wrong. Maybe you will want to start a Civil War..with..fingernails or something.

Me? I got a jar full of Lime-encrusted .50 cal real Civil War bullets from back in the day. They have a triple-skirt on them.

Lee was a traitor to the United States of America. There is not need to start a civil war. Why do you want to destroy your country? I don't give a shit as to what you have a jar of. Why do you think that you are entitled to more than any other American? Why do you think that you are entitled to any more than your follow Americans? Stop acting like a pig. You think that you are some big fat White Man and the rest of us Americans are supposed to kneel to you? You comment as if you are American garbarge. No pride in your nation.

Fuck your revisionist bullshit leftist history. You're the fucking unAmericans here, and the left will get their asses handed to them come November. You see, real Americans still know what's what.

I am some "big fat white man"? No bitch, I am some in shape ready-to-fight-for-America cracker, bitch. One that's been shooting since he was eight. I am not the one to fuck with.

I believe in America, but not a leftist America.
There's something deliciously Ironic about someone who is posting support for the con-federacy and has that loser flag in their signature trying to call other posters unAmerican. :71:

The monuments being allowed to remain on government/public property is what the problem -- you can make your own private park dedicated to revisionist lost cause confederate bullshit and put up as many statues as you wish.

Bottom line is, those statues were erected because of racism, period......and most of these folks like to pretend how much they care about Robert E Lee, but they don't care about what he said....even when he was explicit about what he felt about monuments, these confederate racists ignore it

"My conviction is,” Lee wrote, “that however grateful it would be to the feelings of the South, the attempt in the present condition of the Country, would have the effect of retarding, instead of accelerating its accomplishment; & of continuing, if not adding to, the difficulties under which the Southern people labor.” <<-- that doesn't sound like someone who was a fan of confederate statues, no more than he would have been a fan of statues of Cornwallis being erected after the Revolutionary War -- the losing side don't get to dictate what statues get erected by the country they were defeated by.

Lee went on into further detail "it would be wiser not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.”

Again, that doesn't sound like someone who wanted statues erected all over the place for him, he went on to say "countries that erased visible signs of civil war recovered from conflicts quicker... keeping these symbols alive, would keep the divisions alive.” But despite all of that, racists will always try to find a way to ignore this and pretend Lee didn't mean what he said -- just like they pretend the Civil War wasn't over slavery...

The confederate monuments thing is all about racism -- They were part of a campaign to paint the Southern cause in the Civil War as just and slavery as a benevolent, it was also in direct opposition to blacks seeking equal rights, against a backdrop of Jim Crow violence and oppression. The monuments were put up as explicit symbols of white supremacy -- period.

It comes from the same people that want to do away with the 10 Commandments at County Courthouses. Keep poking the bear, fucktards.
Why do we need the 10 Suggestions in County Courthouses....only two of them match regular law....and those were around long before "Moses" supposedly wrote them down.

Because it's better than the dykey rules of morality, bitch.

Go chew on a clot for your lover.
I accept your surrender like Grant accepted Lee's surrender.

Fuck your revisionist bullshit leftist history. You're the fucking unAmericans here, and the left will get their asses handed to them come November. You see, real Americans still know what's what.

I am some "big fat white man"? No bitch, I am some in shape ready-to-fight-for-America cracker, bitch. One that's been shooting since he was eight. I am not the one to fuck with.

Internet tough guy

No.

View attachment 209913
Ah....a paper plate with pencil holes punched in it. :71:

Reuters Top News Retweeted
Reuters Pictures‏Verified account @reuterspictures 2h2 hours ago

A Confederate battle flag flies over the I-64 highway, and more scenes from Charlottesville one year after deadly clashes at a white nationalist rally killed one woman: https://reut.rs/2Oqr8FU

DkRmRp6VsAEizGi.jpg

Here it is in FL:

How sad so many who hate this country and celebrate a loser group who couldn't even last half as long as the 3rd Reich did in Germany.

Germany faced an United States that had the South, with it's long history of military service, fully reintegrated into American society.

You would have had that NOT be the policy by your need to punish and humiliate your fellow Americans to slate your hate and blood lust.

A divided and weaker American, might not have even gotten involved. Maybe you would like a world were a weaker US did not stop Nazi Germany.

I wouldn't.

god-bless-america.png

You mean the NAZI Germany that the Right spent the 1930s applauding? The NAZI Germany we only went to war with AFTER they declared war on us?

What is happening in the south is that the cities are now being run by minorities and liberals who wince when they pass reminders of the old Confederacy. These cities are where most of the monuments were erected

Now, after losing control, the old south rednecks, who still control the state legislatures are passing laws forbidding cities from removing their handiwork.....even on municipal property

Such as the 10 Commandments, amirite?
Christers need to make up their minds...is the OT important or not? And which version of the 10 commandments? There are at least 3 different versions.

Art thou triggered enough to Dave, Bodey? It appears you are. And then some! :04:

Why Jeffrey....Dave hasn't been here in years and years...and you only here since last year........:71:

About the time that those who were children during the war, and lost fathers, would have become the elders and leaders of the community.
About the time those children rebuilt the klan

Your assumption of a connection, or even overlap, is unsupported.

The normal reasons for a monument, ie to celebrate heritage, to remember historical and/or respected figures,

seems far more likely and reasonable.

If Trump said he wanted to build a statue of, say, some famous US/Mexican war General, and place it on the border to "remind" Mexicans they were not welcome,

under the belief that a statue would "remind them of their place" or some such shit,

you would be laughing your ass off and rightfully so.

Yet you are claiming that is what the statues in question are about.

YOur case is weak as shit.
I have supported my point

Your inability to man up and admit it shows you are little more than a race baiting redneck supporting racist southern heritage

I addressed your supporting article. It did not do what you claimed it did.

YOur race baiting is your response to being unable to support your position with logic or evidence.

Your are the asshole here, not me.
"YOur race baiting"......:71: The Irony is strong in this one.

I'm not the one digging at old, long healed wounds. That is you.

Those statues have been standing there, harmless for generations.

It is you who are making it a racial issue, tearing this nation apart, using it as an excuse to smear your enemies as racist and to rile up your allies.

I want America's diverse population to live in peace, respecting each other.

YOu want one group to live in shame and humiliation, not allowed to show pride in their heritage.

We will not put up with that. YOu are setting yourself and your descendants up for permanent strife and conflict.

No.

Evidently not

The South will rise again was still drawing support. The KKK came back stronger than ever

Ok. Now support your argument, that there was a serious move to re institute slavery, and that the statues were part of it.

In 19 fucking 16.

lol!!!!

Pretty much smack dab in the peak activity of the UDC who worked so hard to rewrite that history and feverishly put up all these monuments as propaganda transmitters. The previous year the Klan was re-founded into it much larger and more widespread version. The following year the UDC put up along with its many other monuments a plaque commemorating the origin spot of the original Ku Klux Klan with the founders' names. That plaque was turned backward in the 1990s so it now shows a blank side.

Also in the peak of the "Birth of a Nation" film (1915), innumerable lynchings and race riots including the "Red Summer" (1919) and Tulsa (1921) where a black neighborhood was literally wiped off the map including air bombings. AIR BOMBINGS, in 1921.

So yes, very much an effort to reinstitute slavery/segregation/racism. It was rampant. And these UDC propaganda transmitters were plunked down where they were, not in cemeteries or battlefields but in public squares and high-traffic areas ---- to send the message in that pre-electronic age of who was in charge here and who would stay in charge.

That's while they were spending even more time and effort literally rewriting history books to cover up the whole slavery basis for the War itself. You know --- as every Confederate state specifically spelled out in its articles of secession.

That'll be all for now. You can take your blinders off and retreat to your bubbly safe space where you can pull the covers over your head and pretend none of this just happened.

Your attempt to move the goal posts from "slavery" to "racism" is noted and denied.

That you tried to move the goal post is an admission that you agree, that RW, was talking out his ass.

YOu spend a lot of time focusing on how racist the Deep south was, one hundred years ago.

That does not prove that the raising of the statues was not a normal desire from people who fought a war to remember those that fought and/or died.
Those statues were not raised by people who fought the war. They were 50-100 years later

Gotta rub it in to the darkies

i meant to put, "a people", referring to the group.

So...why put up statues in the 1910's and beyond? Why hold violent protests and run people down when city counsels legally vote to remove statues from public parks...like the process is SUPPOSED to work?

There's something deliciously Ironic about someone who is posting support for the con-federacy and has that loser flag in their signature trying to call other posters unAmerican. :71:

It comes from the same people that want to do away with the 10 Commandments at County Courthouses. Keep poking the bear, fucktards.
Why do we need the 10 Suggestions in County Courthouses....only two of them match regular law....and those were around long before "Moses" supposedly wrote them down.

Because it's better than the dykey rules of morality, bitch.

Go chew on a clot for your lover.
I accept your surrender like Grant accepted Lee's surrender.

Internet tough guy

No.

View attachment 209913
Ah....a paper plate with pencil holes punched in it. :71:

Here it is in FL:

How sad so many who hate this country and celebrate a loser group who couldn't even last half as long as the 3rd Reich did in Germany.

Germany faced an United States that had the South, with it's long history of military service, fully reintegrated into American society.

You would have had that NOT be the policy by your need to punish and humiliate your fellow Americans to slate your hate and blood lust.

A divided and weaker American, might not have even gotten involved. Maybe you would like a world were a weaker US did not stop Nazi Germany.

I wouldn't.

god-bless-america.png

You mean the NAZI Germany that the Right spent the 1930s applauding? The NAZI Germany we only went to war with AFTER they declared war on us?

What is happening in the south is that the cities are now being run by minorities and liberals who wince when they pass reminders of the old Confederacy. These cities are where most of the monuments were erected

Now, after losing control, the old south rednecks, who still control the state legislatures are passing laws forbidding cities from removing their handiwork.....even on municipal property

Such as the 10 Commandments, amirite?
Christers need to make up their minds...is the OT important or not? And which version of the 10 commandments? There are at least 3 different versions.

Art thou triggered enough to Dave, Bodey? It appears you are. And then some! :04:

Why Jeffrey....Dave hasn't been here in years and years...and you only here since last year........:71:

I learned the meaning of "Daving" in that short time. :funnyface:
PS Bodey Wodey, like you aren't known for "The plywood must get through" Internet -wide.

I do believe I remember the site that's from.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
By 1916, the issue of slavery was long settled. The statues were not pro-slavery statues, but simply monuments to the sacrifices and bravery of their ancestors.

And now you fuckers want to take them down?

YOu just admitted that multiculturalism was a lie from the very beginning.
Is that why so many of the statues had labels talking about the white race?

No.

Evidently not

In 19 fucking 16.

lol!!!!
Jim Crow, vagrancy laws, and involuntary share cropping.

Calling Jim Crow slavery seems a stretch. I will give you share cropping though.

Now, did the SOuth have trouble doing that, and did the statues play an important role in getting it done?

Doesn't matter what the monuments are. They are historical monuments that are NOT to be touched. You leftist Anti Americans started this by trying to destroy history. I just wish more had gotten run over....too bad.
They can be touched and removed at any time by the city/county that are responsible for them. I don't see you volunteering to adopt them/put them up in your front yard.

Thanks for admitting that multiculturalism was always a lie.
Well, it sure makes white supremacists uncomfortable considering they can lose...and badly with the competition.

White supremacists? wtf?

Don't change the subject. We were talking about historical statues, and regional culture.

My point stands, though,

Thanks for admitting that multiculturalism was always a lie.
America was built on multiculturalism....apparently that isn't your thing. When are you leaving? Or are you already residing in......let's see......Moscow, Comrade?d

How is tearing down the historical statues of one group, multiculturalism?

Oh, and shove your red baiting, lefty, up you ass.

1. I don't know. Why did it take 50 fucking years for the US to put up a national WWII memorial in DC? Your assumption that the answer is something Evul is unsupported.

2. Your question on the violent protests is very unclear and misleading. A protest from White SOutherns as their heritage is being literally torn down, was certainly called for. The Nazis, and Antifa, both had their own agenda of violence. THe mayor did too, as he ordered the cops to stand down so Antifa could attack their outnumbered enemies. What part of this is confusing to you?
Do you believe black southerners have a right to tear down the heritage of white southerners?

That is a good question.

DOes one group have the right to destroy the heritage of another group, in our society?

As our society is structured, right now, they have the Legal Right and the power to do it.

IMO, that is wrong.

AND it demonstrates that Multiculturalism was always a lie.

not to mention a traitor to the united states of america... something that trump & lee have in common.

Name one riot that General Lee instigated. Fuck it, keep it up with that bullshit. You'll be wailing and gnashing teeth in November.

he fought to secede from the union for the right to own people. it really is that simple, marion. put them in special museums so we can preserve them. i don't wanna forget our country's history or deny the truth, no matter how ugly.

not to mention a traitor to the united states of america... something that trump & lee have in common.

How many Civil War books have you read?

fighting to secede from the country is treasonous.

I'd like to see a picture of your logic grade. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking it wasn't more than a C.

4369950f23dbf56804550efbb337d6e0.gif

That's right. Black people fought for The Confederacy, too.

Take your ass to Georgia and ask some older blacks what they think of General Sherman and Yankees.
Bullshit. There were no Black people that fought for the confederacy. Being forced to hold someones gun while they took a shit or getting them some food doesnt count as combat action.

1. I don't know. Why did it take 50 fucking years for the US to put up a national WWII memorial in DC? Your assumption that the answer is something Evul is unsupported.

2. Your question on the violent protests is very unclear and misleading. A protest from White SOutherns as their heritage is being literally torn down, was certainly called for. The Nazis, and Antifa, both had their own agenda of violence. THe mayor did too, as he ordered the cops to stand down so Antifa could attack their outnumbered enemies. What part of this is confusing to you?

That is a good question.

DOes one group have the right to destroy the heritage of another group, in our society?

As our society is structured, right now, they have the Legal Right and the power to do it.

IMO, that is wrong.

AND it demonstrates that Multiculturalism was always a lie.

A city has a right to display its heritage and decide what that heritage is

You don't really understand or appreciate the concept of peace.
Your Southern graveyards are pretty peaceful.

Forum List

Back