Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

Let me know when you want to address any point I made

Your deflections are annoying and pathetic

So, you don't care about hanging's of the modern era, but rather about ones going back many decades?

Oh, I get it, you just hate it when Whites do hanging's.
Have we sanctioned Saudi Arabia for holding public hangings? No?

Have we sanctioned Japan for public hangings? No?

I care about America first, remember when that was a thing you Trump supporters were about -- except when it comes to you idiots trying to deflect from the racial injustice that you support

A.) I'm not a Trump supporter.

B.) I do support racial justice, one where White people, Native Americans, and other vulnerable peoples don't go extinct from integration.
Out of all the countries in the world which do you feel is the greatest?

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?
Anglo-Saxons (English - Germans) whom expand from Germany, and British atrocities, right into the American atrocities since they are two biggies in this country.

Greatest in promoting White suicide?
Anglo-Saxons (English - Germans-)

Greatest in scientific achievement for it's small size?
Scotland, followed by Prussians (East Germans)

Greatest in classical composers?
Germans, followed by Poles.

Greatest in literature?
English, followed by Poles.

Greatest in rocket science?
Ukrainians, and Prussians (East Germans)

In terms of the best track record in morality probably Poland, in terms of the greatest number of battles won when outnumbered Poland again, in terms of resisting Islam probably Poland, in terms of resisting White replacement probably Poland, again.
To an American guy like myself, how can I tell if this guy is white or Polish?
Britain-nuclear-submarine-documents-polish-man-565923.jpg

So, you don't care about hanging's of the modern era, but rather about ones going back many decades?

I care about America first, remember when that was a thing you Trump supporters were about -- except when it comes to you idiots trying to deflect from the racial injustice that you support

B.) I do support racial justice, one where White people, Native Americans, and other vulnerable peoples don't go extinct from integration.

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?
Anglo-Saxons (English - Germans) whom expand from Germany, and British atrocities, right into the American atrocities since they are two biggies in this country.

Greatest in literature?

In terms of the best track record in morality probably Poland, in terms of the greatest number of battles won when outnumbered Poland again, in terms of resisting Islam probably Poland, in terms of resisting White replacement probably Poland, again.

Maybe he's both

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

What kind of question is this?

Slavery was better; just ask those freed slaves who went back to Africa and started Liberia, and set themselves up as slave plantation owners as soon as they set foot back in 'Da Homey Land'.
"Slavery was better"....words spoken by a person who would never have been a slave.

Many Irish chose slavery (Indentured Servitude) over starvation in Ireland.

Oh you mean the captives, rounded up by Henry Cromwell and shipped to the West Indies?. The political prisoners and defiant pagans taken prisoner while England was raping Irleland?

You have a floating definition of "choice" I see.

There's a long history of indentured servant Irish in the U.S.A, long after Cromwell too.

Irish Immigration to America Timeline ***

Irish Immigration to America Timeline

1641 Protestant Oliver Cromwell ruled England and between 1641 and 1652 he reduced the Irish population by two thirds either in battle or by forced migration as involuntary indentured Servants

1695 Strict Anti-Catholic Laws were introduced and by the early 1700's Irish Catholics held just 7% of land in Ireland. The law prevented the immigration of Catholics to America.

1700's The Presbyterian Scots-Irish had emigrated from the Scottish lowlands to the Ulster region of Northern Ireland to escape religious prosecution. The majority of immigrants in this period were Scots-Irish from Ulster who wanted to escape from British rule.

1740 In the 1740s the Irish made up 9 out of 10 indentured servants in some of the colonies. The reason was the Irish Famine of 1740 - 1741 also known as the Year of Slaughter or the Great Frost in which an estimated 38% o the population died

Yyyyeeah I'm actually Irish so I don't need all this.
Tell you what I won't presume to lecture you on Poland. Deal?

Do you suffer from the curse of the Irish?

Let me know when you want to address any point I made

Your deflections are annoying and pathetic

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

Greatest overall. Wealth, prosperity, opportunity would be some of my criteria. But You be the judge. Which country do you think is the greatest in the world and by which standards are you basing your decision

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

Well you said Poland resisted being replaced by white people -- I just want to verify this -- so how can I tell if this guy is white or Polish?

Right now, this Polish guy is calling himself white -- this is an outrage

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

Greatest overall. Wealth, prosperity, opportunity would be some of my criteria. But You be the judge. Which country do you think is the greatest in the world and by which standards are you basing your decision

So, you just care about money totals?

I already compared the U.S.A to Poland, apparently in most factors the U.S.A is toast.

But, part of that is because of Liberal multiculturalists like you.

American dream no more?

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

Well you said Poland resisted being replaced by white people -- I just want to verify this -- so how can I tell if this guy is white or Polish?

Resisting "White replacement" as in White people are being replaced by non-Whites.

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

I already compared the U.S.A to Poland, apparently in most factors the U.S.A is toast.

American dream no more?
No, I just listed a few of mine and only one had to do with money. So is Poland your answer? You think Poland has built the greatest country that exists in this would?

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

American dream no more?
No, I just listed a few of mine and only one had to do with money. So is Poland your answer? You think Poland has built the greatest country that exists in this would?

Where did you list your "Greatest nations"?

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

American dream no more?

I just listed a few criteria. I think the USA is by far the greatest nation. Of course I’m biased and a bit ignorant as I was born here and have not visited or experienced many other countries. But from what I have seen and experienced and studied, the good ol USA sits on top. How about you? Is Poland your answer?

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

American dream no more?

I just listed a few criteria. I think the USA is by far the greatest nation. Of course I’m biased and a bit ignorant as I was born here and have not visited or experienced many other countries. But from what I have seen and experienced and studied, the good ol USA sits on top. How about you? Is Poland your answer?

The U.S.A makes up some of the greatest achievements in war, genocide, slavery, white suicide, science, finance,wealth, and the arts.

Okay, I can see your point.

I mean, how are much smaller nations supposed to compete?

American dream no more?

The U.S.A makes up some of the greatest achievements in war, genocide, slavery, science, finance, and the arts.

That kind of goes to my point. The US is not the largest country as far as land, nor is it the oldest country, in fact it is the youngest of most developed nations. It was built as a multi-cultural melting pot of immigrants from all over the world and it achieved amazing progress is most areas of development making it a world leader in economics, entertainment, pop culture, military, technology etc etc etc.

You’re fighting against the tide trying to change something that is a basic principle of what our country stands for, what it was built on, and what has accelerated it to the top spot in the world.

Now I understand you might have personal feelings about race and culture that go against the values of this nation and a place like Poland may fit your personality better. I’m curious why you don’t live there?

Greatest, how?

Greatest in genocide?

Greatest in literature?

Resisting "White replacement" as in White people are being replaced by non-Whites.
Now if only polish people like you can heal from all of the oppressive polish jokes that other whites tell about them -- you shall overcome

It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...destroy monuments and historical documents etc. The leftists wanted to remove and destroy a statue of General Lee..the riots,deaths,violence ALL fall on their heads. They started the war and WE will finish it. This is a war have no doubt about that and we will win this war or we will die trying.
You mean protect monuments in favor of slavery
Doesn't matter what the monuments are. They are historical monuments that are NOT to be touched. You leftist Anti Americans started this by trying to destroy history. I just wish more had gotten run over....too bad.
The city decided to put those monuments up, the city can decide to take them down

At the time those statues were put up, blacks were disenfranchised. They could not vote, could not seek office

Now, black citizens are getting a voice on the appropriateness of statues in their city
They got a voice alright...they people like Bobby Rush and Maxine Waters to Congress.

General Lee was widely respected and revered by both the North and the South.

For some little brainwashed leftists to come and claim some "traitor" crap after 140+ years is ridiculous.

Actually it's not, because leftist professors started skewing facts about The Civil War and putting it in textbooks around the 70s.

It'd take 50 of those lemmings to equal 1 Robert E. Lee.

Happy birthday Gen. Robert E. Lee
Lee is a symbol of the Confederate Nation

A nation built to sustain the institution of slavery forever
These monuments are to men who defended the right of their state to secede if they felt federal government was acting in an inappropriate manner. Most northerners never felt the War was a bout slavery. They could give a shit less at the time. Revisionist history has made it about slavery. Most abolitionist were viewed as radical , hot headed weirdo’s like then domestic terrorist John Brown.

For some little brainwashed leftists to come and claim some "traitor" crap after 140+ years is ridiculous.

Actually it's not, because leftist professors started skewing facts about The Civil War and putting it in textbooks around the 70s.

These monuments are to men who defended the right of their state to secede if they felt federal government was acting in an inappropriate manner. Most northerners never felt the War was a bout slavery. They could give a shit less at the time. Revisionist history has made it about slavery. Most abolitionist were viewed as radical , hot headed weirdo’s like then domestic terrorist John Brown.

They felt the federal government was acting to restrict their ability to own slaves and spread slavery to new states

They thought it was worth killing 600,000 people over

The media has been lying about Charlottesville ever since it took place...totally misinformed the nation about what took place and when and what president trump said....they took his words and twisted them for their own gain....

They felt the federal government was acting to restrict their ability to own slaves and spread slavery to new states

They thought it was worth killing 600,000 people over
Slavery had nothing to do with it.

American dream no more?

The U.S.A makes up some of the greatest achievements in war, genocide, slavery, science, finance, and the arts.

That kind of goes to my point. The US is not the largest country as far as land, nor is it the oldest country, in fact it is the youngest of most developed nations. It was built as a multi-cultural melting pot of immigrants from all over the world and it achieved amazing progress is most areas of development making it a world leader in economics, entertainment, pop culture, military, technology etc etc etc.

You’re fighting against the tide trying to change something that is a basic principle of what our country stands for, what it was built on, and what has accelerated it to the top spot in the world.

Now I understand you might have personal feelings about race and culture that go against the values of this nation and a place like Poland may fit your personality better. I’m curious why you don’t live there?

A.) The U.S.A Founding Fathers were White Supremacists, for a White nation, as their immigration act the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated, that only free Whites of good character were to become U.S.A citizens.

If you believe otherwise, why do you follow the values against the Founding Fathers?

B.) Singular European countries of much smaller sizes still can beat the U.S.A when outnumbered.

For example, who's the American physicists like Sir Isaac Newton, who's America's astronomer like Copernicus, who's the American classical composer like Mozart, who's the American philosopher like Nietzsche, who's the American writer like Shakespeare, who's the American artist like Monet, who's the American poet like Adam Mickiewicz, why does Germany make more cars than the U.S.A etc. etc.

C.) Many of the greatest Americans, were recent immigrants from Europe, including Nikola Tesla, Wernher Von Braun, Enrico Fermi, Alexander Graham Bell, Einstein, Igor Sikorsky, Miecyslaw G. Bekker, George Garnow, Oppenheimer, Henryk Magnuski, Louis Chevrolet, Zworykin, Anthony Francis Lukas
etc. etc.
or
from recent immigrant White families like Henry Ford, Frank Piasecki, James Watson, Thomas Edison, Steven Wozniak, Steve Jobs, John Atanasoff, Walter Golaski, Harley, and Davidson.

Forum List

Back