Let's rename our beloved Tappan Zee Bridge

Referendum? You do realize that is not how hardly anything gets enacted. Referendums usually involve Constitutional amendments to state constitutions.
That's not true. A referendum is a legitimate political process that is done in local and state elections all the time. There was no emergency involved in changing the name of a freaking bridge. It was an ego trip.

That's not true. A referendum is a legitimate political process that is done in local and state elections all the time. There was no emergency involved in changing the name of a freaking bridge. It was an ego trip.
Referendum within the United States normally refer specifically to questions about striking down enacted law.

What law was enacted renaming the bridge?

Referendum? You do realize that is not how hardly anything gets enacted. Referendums usually involve Constitutional amendments to state constitutions.
Depends on your state. We have referendum questions to vote on, nearly every election in Maine.... It's common practice.

Before leaving office in Disgrace, Andrew Cuomo without any authority renamed our beloved Tappan Zee Bridge after his own Father. Andrew Cuomo was disastrous to New York, and to the Country, and one of our State’s most iconic bridges should NOT be a constant reminder of the havoc he wreaked on our State. If you’re with me, add your name to our petition to change the name BACK to the Tappan Zee Bridge!
We don't need any reminders of Andrew Cuomo .
Mario and Mario Jr...it's a toss up who the biggest asshole is

It'll always be the tap no matter what they call it ...haven't been back to drive over the new one

Just like the 59th st bridge
Or 6th av
Or the tri borough
or interborough
....whenever I went upstate I rarely went that way anyway

4 to 17 to the thruway
Or the palisades if 4 was lookin rough

Forum List

Back