Let's Rock!....tommorrow to see massive protests over Trump tax returns

Source: NBC News

Large protests are expected Saturday across the country pegged to Tax Day to pressure President Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

This year's Tax Day Marches on Saturday, planned in dozens of cities across the county, are expected to be the biggest political mass mobilization since January's Women's March, which some believe was the largest mass political mobilization ever recorded.

Organizers hope to call attention to the fact that Trump is the first president since Richard Nixon to refuse to release his tax returns, and to prepare for a fight on tax policy.

"We need to see Trump's tax returns as a matter of transparency. If we're going into a tax reform debate, we need know if what Trump wants to do is going to benefit himself, since he tends to do things that help him and not necessarily others," said Wes Shockley, one of the organizers of the New York City march.

....biggest political mass mobilization since January's Women's March....

and I hear those GOP Reps are having a rather rough time at their town halls, that's permanent just like these huge peoples' marches

USA!
200.gif

Guess I should do my shopping today, so I don't get tied up with the 15-20 that may be blocking my route to the store
Y'know, it seems to me that all this protesting energy would be put to better use by inviting someone they know, with whom they disagree politically, to lunch. Maybe have a nice conversation and get to understand each other's views, find some areas of real agreement, and work towards real progress.

But no, that can't happen. Holding up a sign and chanting shit with thousands of other like-minded people will be more constructive.

:rolleyes:
Y'know, it seems to me that all this protesting energy would be put to better use by inviting someone they know, with whom they disagree politically, to lunch.
Do that twice a year...

Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Wife would be upset if we didn't invite both daughters and their families

Large protests are expected Saturday across the country pegged to Tax Day to pressure President Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

This year's Tax Day Marches on Saturday, planned in dozens of cities across the county, are expected to be the biggest political mass mobilization since January's Women's March, which some believe was the largest mass political mobilization ever recorded.

Organizers hope to call attention to the fact that Trump is the first president since Richard Nixon to refuse to release his tax returns, and to prepare for a fight on tax policy.

"We need to see Trump's tax returns as a matter of transparency. If we're going into a tax reform debate, we need know if what Trump wants to do is going to benefit himself, since he tends to do things that help him and not necessarily others," said Wes Shockley, one of the organizers of the New York City march.

and I hear those GOP Reps are having a rather rough time at their town halls, that's permanent just like these huge peoples' marches

USA!
And how and when do you plan to Riot? Come to Virginia , since we have open and concealed carry laws there, we want to join you, but not in the way you commies want.
Another tuff "guy" hiding behind his keyboard!
Not a tough guy at all, mother fucker, anytime you want to riot near me, just let me know, I will gladly come out and let you TRY to punch me, you worthless pansy ass liberal punk.

wow, you really are a tough guy, nice work

USA!
200.gif

Guess I should do my shopping today, so I don't get tied up with the 15-20 that may be blocking my route to the store
Y'know, it seems to me that all this protesting energy would be put to better use by inviting someone they know, with whom they disagree politically, to lunch. Maybe have a nice conversation and get to understand each other's views, find some areas of real agreement, and work towards real progress.

But no, that can't happen. Holding up a sign and chanting shit with thousands of other like-minded people will be more constructive.

:rolleyes:
1st off they don't know anyone that they could invite to have a friendly chat over, since liberals hate everyone, even their own family.
2nd they cant have a nice conversation, because after the first word, then they use, RACIST,SEXIST,BIGOT, HOMOPHOBE, XENOPHOBE, and that sums up their total vocabulary.
3r and final. Work, that is like water to the wicked witch, silver to a werewolf, or a cross to a liberal(I mean vampire).

USA!
And how and when do you plan to Riot? Come to Virginia , since we have open and concealed carry laws there, we want to join you, but not in the way you commies want.
Another tuff "guy" hiding behind his keyboard!
Not a tough guy at all, mother fucker, anytime you want to riot near me, just let me know, I will gladly come out and let you TRY to punch me, you worthless pansy ass liberal punk.

wow, you really are a tough guy, nice work
and you really are a worthless pansy ass liberal punk. Now that we got that out of our system, any time, just come on by with your riots.

Well, I wish them good luck. I am not optimistic that they'll achieve their objective.

Trump says there nothing to be learned from a tax return. Well, that's simply not true. What is true is that the average person who might see someone's tax return, namely here Trump's, likely won't know what to look for or what be the implications of what they find. What the average person will do, almost certainly, is gawk over and have myriad puerile remarks to make about how large be the figures on Trump's tax return and in turn use them to make one or many absurd inferences and conclusions about Trump, his business, etc.

I understand why Trump is reticent to release his return(s) -- as the owner of a pass-through business, his returns lay bare details about how his company works and what it's doing -- but that doesn't mean I don't think he should. If or when Trump converts the structure of his business to that of a C-corp, he quite likely will release his tax returns.

'Massive Protests'?

Does that mean a bunch of snowflakes are going to drop their pants and moon a Trump building Trump isn't even in AGAIN?

And is Rachel 'Madcow' going to lead the whole thing live on the air while revealing Trump actually DID pay his taxes...AGAIN?!

:lmao:

Well, I wish them good luck. I am not optimistic that they'll achieve their objective.

Trump says there nothing to be learned from a tax return. Well, that's simply not true. What is true is that the average person who might see someone's tax return, namely here Trump's, likely won't know what to look for or what be the implications of what they find. What the average person will do, almost certainly, is gawk over and have myriad puerile remarks to make about how large be the figures on Trump's tax return and in turn use them to make one or many absurd inferences and conclusions about Trump, his business, etc.

I understand why Trump is reticent to release his return(s) -- as the owner of a pass-through business, his returns lay bare details about how his company works and what it's doing -- but that doesn't mean I don't think he should. If or when Trump converts the structure of his business to that of a C-corp, he quite likely will release his tax returns.
What can you learn? That he paid his taxes? Oh my! Not like Hillary and Bill taking millions of dollars from their foundation that was supposed to go to Haiti. Nah, nothing like that.

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

USA!

4525365.jpg

Two things were massive about the women's march in Washington:

1) Stupidity

2) Regional tampon sales.

What can you learn? That he paid his taxes? Oh my! Not like Hillary and Bill taking millions of dollars from their foundation that was supposed to go to Haiti. Nah, nothing like that.

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians
What can you learn? That he paid his taxes? Oh my!

And thus in your remarks we have illustrated exactly the point I made.

President Trump is probably enjoying this. Watching the leftwing dingbats cry over his taxes, which he is under no requirement to release. Whine on, kids.

USA!
I don't think anyone cares about the snowflakes getting restless again. We know they'll always find something to whine about.

Same here in Arizona...RIOTERS WELCOME....(just remember to kiss your mamma goodbye). :eusa_eh:

and let us not forget the Bostonians tossing BEIC tea into the barbour was an act of protest

the Tea Party Caucus could at least achieve some credibility if they'd simply support their bretheren, missed opportunity

Forum List

Back