Let’s root for Democrat talk of impeachment

You don't know what you are talking about.... it wasn't a crime. Getting a FISA warrant with fake information is a crime..... lying to a federal judge by swearing fake information is true to get a FISA warrant is a crime.....

Going to a meeting to get oppo research is not crime, you twit.
Why you keep lying right out in the open, is anyone's guess? No one has proven that there is "fake information with the FISA", including you. Your lies are so easy to pick out, because you tell so many. Just like Trump. These lies are catching up to Trump, and his Sheep herd.

Comey testified that the dossier was unverified...you dumb ass...
That was a long time ago dumb ass. Since then, the parts that have been investigated have checked out. Try and keep up.

Wrong.... Steele testified in Britain that nothing was verified or true.
:auiqs.jpg:The FBI checked out parts of the Dossier, and those parts checked out. How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims
THE FBI!!!!!! THEY ARE A BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM!

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter. I think he's the very worst president we've had so far. I do think, however, that impeachment of Donald Trump wouldn't necessarily be the answer, because we'd invariably end up with Mike Pence as President. Mike Pence would be worse, and even more dangerous, due to his really extreme right-wing religious ideology.
It seems constitutionally, impeachment is the only option
You can’t indict a sitting President

I think they will follow the Nixon model

Develop a long list of charges and evidence to support them
With Trump, they will indict Kushner and Lil Donnie

Trump will be offered resignation to make it all go away

You don't know what you are talking about.... it wasn't a crime. Getting a FISA warrant with fake information is a crime..... lying to a federal judge by swearing fake information is true to get a FISA warrant is a crime.....

Going to a meeting to get oppo research is not crime, you twit.
Why you keep lying right out in the open, is anyone's guess? No one has proven that there is "fake information with the FISA", including you. Your lies are so easy to pick out, because you tell so many. Just like Trump. These lies are catching up to Trump, and his Sheep herd.

Comey testified that the dossier was unverified...you dumb ass...
That was a long time ago dumb ass. Since then, the parts that have been investigated have checked out. Try and keep up.

Wrong.... Steele testified in Britain that nothing was verified or true.
:auiqs.jpg:The FBI checked out parts of the Dossier, and those parts checked out. How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims
A Dossier that claims Putin has compromising information on Trump?

Seems more true now, than ever

Forum List

Back