Let's Say.No Vacant Homes/Apartments In Border States.Where Are The"New Comers" Going To Live?Tents?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
They probably bring this up on the news time to time. But, let's say, in all of southern California, there really are no empty/vacant homes to place these 100,000 or so illegals. Now, were they all told that once they got here, busses would then transport them to some housing development and "Poof" they could just move right into a standard/maybe subpar, 1000ish sq foot apartment? I have no idea, but with so many illegals, especially in at least California, I don't think there are many empty homes out there.
So what are they gonna do once they get here and find out that there is no place to send them? Then what?
:huh1: :oops-28:

They probably bring this up on the news time to time. But, let's say, in all of southern California, there really are no empty/vacant homes to place these 100,000 or so illegals. Now, were they all told that once they got here, busses would then transport them to some housing development and "Poof" they could just move right into a standard/maybe subpar, 1000ish sq foot apartment? I have no idea, but with so many illegals, especially in at least California, I don't think there are many empty homes out there.
So what are they gonna do once they get here and find out that there is no place to send them? Then what?

A lot of them just rent rooms but it's true a lot of the affordable housing is being taken up.

i thought we already had enough homeless in this country

how many homeless vets are on the streets talking to themselves?

Sending them to sanctuary cities would just cause them to disappear

and that is what Trump really wants is for them to disappear

but they keep reappear at the border, he can figure out why

its like pulling rabbits out of a hat,where do they come from

Mr President put them on a bus and send them back home

if they reappear at the border then it beyond your comprehension and in a few years it won't be your problem

just give it about 2/3 weeks,,,i am guessing 1/2 of them will just give up and go back

i would be "Worried & Armed" if I worked at a gas station/convenience store in the southern states

Call Merkel, she welcomes all trash of the planet in Germany

im sure Guam has room for about 20,000 of them

im sure Guam has room for about 20,000 of them

Merkel has place for entirely Latin America and Africa

Forum List

Back