Lets Say.President Biden Runs Again.What Stadium,Huge Indoor Hall,Arena,Football Field Will Biden Fill To The Max?

Considering what is going on as we speak. And we know the numerous messes we are in.So many national and international matters that up to 70% of us are not happy about. So, if Biden does run again, where will he campaign? where will he hold the rallies of 10,000 to 20,000 screaming fans?
Got any great answers?

Unlike Republicans - Democrats don't belong to a cult. I'll still vote for Biden even if he can't fill a telephone booth or a Volkswagen Beetle. Rally crowds are totally irrelevant. Just another NaziCon troll thread.

Unlike Republicans - Democrats don't belong to a cult. I'll still vote for Biden even if he can't fill a telephone booth or a Volkswagen Beetle. Rally crowds are totally irrelevant. Just another NaziCon troll thread.
The dims ARE the cult.

What Stadium,Huge Indoor Hall,Arena,Football Field Will Biden Fill To The Max?​

Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 2.12.21 PM.jpg

I would never be dumb enough to attend the rally of any wealthy candidate thus I have zero in common with the rest of you who would.

They should probably do a virtual rally, like Kamala did.

This way they can digitally edit the crowd to make it look larger, like they did right here...

1674419889512.png

Considering what is going on as we speak. And we know the numerous messes we are in.So many national and international matters that up to 70% of us are not happy about. So, if Biden does run again, where will he campaign? where will he hold the rallies of 10,000 to 20,000 screaming fans?
Got any great answers?
Biden cant fill a burger joint, let alone a stadium.

Rallies are irrelevant.
The stupid Moon Bats say that when only a dozen people ever showed up to one of Potatohead's rallies.

Of course now that the Democrat filth have learned how to steal elections nothing really matters, does it?

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Forum List

Back