Lets Say.President Biden Runs Again.What Stadium,Huge Indoor Hall,Arena,Football Field Will Biden Fill To The Max?

i wonder what kind of free toy they will give out to all biden supporters at the entrance door

• Mail-in voting application
  • Coupon for a free gender identity evaluation
  • Kleenex travel pack
  • Choice of free COVID booster or RU486 abortion pill
  • Gender neutral toothbrush
  • Plastic made-in-China button that says "End Fossil Fools"
1674431165276.png

So, Trump drew 150 people - for a funeral. Funny...

Last edited:
neither Harris nor Biden can handle tough questions. They will get destroyed in a ‘24 debate. The Democrats would actually have the edge if they announced Hillary was running now and Harris-Biden were stepping aside. But, NO, The Democrats’ ego will be at a level where they have to build Harris-Biden up to the point it will be comical. Remember, the most articulate and forceful Harris ever got was when she called her own Biden a racist and a sexist..

if hillary decided to run, i wonder if at some point we will find her laying next to her mini van

Bad Chinchilla. Not as bad as Lakhota forwarding lies about crowd size after a respectable lady died prematurely, though.

FatherlyGoodnaturedAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

I'm guessing that his rich Liberals couldn't count properly because they couldn't see all the POC folks in the audience since it was so dark in the auditorium.

1674437410183.png

1674437627803.png

1674437788571.png

Last edited:
Considering what is going on as we speak. And we know the numerous messes we are in.So many national and international matters that up to 70% of us are not happy about. So, if Biden does run again, where will he campaign? where will he hold the rallies of 10,000 to 20,000 screaming fans?
Got any great answers?

All the same places he did last time he ran...

Considering what is going on as we speak. And we know the numerous messes we are in.So many national and international matters that up to 70% of us are not happy about. So, if Biden does run again, where will he campaign? where will he hold the rallies of 10,000 to 20,000 screaming fans?
Got any great answers?
PAULIETALKIN-GIF.gif

Idk about y'all; But there were about 200+ cars in my high school student parking lot. Every day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back