Lets Say.President Biden Runs Again.What Stadium,Huge Indoor Hall,Arena,Football Field Will Biden Fill To The Max?

Much of the world has been dealing with inflation.

Hard to peg global inflation on Biden, but I’m sure you will because of your severe case of BDS.
Yes .. yes... because it's a global problem .. and has nothing to do with the government forcing a shutdown of the economy in the United States .. and providing millions with free money, screwing land-lords and incentivizing unemployed with over-inflated benefits ..

Oh. So that’s productive to talk about. But it’s not productive to talk about Trump?
Most of the conversation on Trump is about the series of failed investigations .. and January 6 .. the "worst day in history" according to the left. Do you find that productive?

Yes .. yes... because it's a global problem .. and has nothing to do with the government forcing a shutdown of the economy in the United States .. and providing millions with free money, screwing land-lords and incentivizing unemployed with over-inflated benefits ..
Weird. There was a global disaster and now we’re dealing with global inflation.

Must be all Biden’s fault.

Most of the conversation on Trump is about the series of failed investigations .. and January 6 .. the "worst day in history" according to the left. Do you find that productive?
Do you think it’s productive for people discuss how much they dislike Hillary Clinton?

Do you think it’s productive for people discuss how much they dislike Hillary Clinton?
The Hilary Clinton that was pompous and lost in the 2016 election? Or her irresponsible handling of classified material? or her irresponsible handling of Benghazi?

Oh the memories of the huge crowds outdoors wearing masks and socially-distancing, from days long ago when his approval rating was much higher...

biden-ga-1.jpg

us-politics-vote-biden.jpg

biden06.jpg
There’s gotta be at least 81 million people in those pictures!

Much of the world has been dealing with inflation.

Hard to peg global inflation on Biden, but I’m sure you will because of your severe case of BDS.
Most of us don't travel to Japan for groceries or drive to South Africa to buy gas....dumbass.

Not to a rally. But to vote against the piece of shit you guys worship, sure.

You are delusional Moon Bat. There are a lot of stupid Moon Bats, Negroes, Illegals, Feminazis, Welfare Queens, Environmental Wackos, TDS afflicted Sickos and Anti Gun Nuts but Potatohead never got 81 million legitimate votes you moron.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Why don't you MAGA creeps hold your next rally at Nuremburg.

Holds big crowds

Educate yourself.

Of course, you don’t give a shit about the truth. You just want to mindlessly agree with anyone on your team.
Like I said, global inflation rates vary and aren't the same in every country.

Feel better now?

We would but Biden has it booked for his first rally.
But wait...I thought this thread was based on claiming that Biden couldn't GET supporters for a rally.

Oh wait. I forgot I was responding to a childish troll

But wait...I thought this thread was based on claiming that Biden couldn't GET supporters for a rally.

Oh wait. I forgot I was responding to a childish troll
He has one supporter.

You are delusional Moon Bat. There are a lot of stupid Moon Bats, Negroes, Illegals, Feminazis, Welfare Queens, Environmental Wackos, TDS afflicted Sickos and Anti Gun Nuts but Potatohead never got 81 million legitimate votes you moron.
Based on nothing but your feelings.

Like I said, global inflation rates vary and aren't the same in every country.

Feel better now?
I gave you a link showing that much of the world is dealing with inflation.

You don’t care about the truth. You just want to mindlessly agree with your fellow conservatives and shit on anything I say.

Doesn’t matter if they lie or if I provide facts. The truth doesn’t matter to you.

Forum List

Back