Lets Say.President Biden Runs Again.What Stadium,Huge Indoor Hall,Arena,Football Field Will Biden Fill To The Max?

I gave you a link showing that much of the world is dealing with inflation.

You don’t care about the truth. You just want to mindlessly agree with your fellow conservatives and shit on anything I say.

Doesn’t matter if they lie or if I provide facts. The truth doesn’t matter to you.
It's a well know fact that many countries are dealing with inflation. Propaganda here is it's equal, globally, until you investigate.

Don't be all butt hurt because I didn't play your little game....

Based on nothing but your feelings.
Based upon the fact that the the filthy ass Democrats used the scam of the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Trump was cheated out of a win from the Electoral College.

They stopped counting when Trump was ahead and resumed later with thousands of magical ballots putting Potatohead in the lead. Republican poll watchers were prevented from observing the counting. The Democrat controlled districts in several key locations were in violation of their State's voting requirements. Boxes of fraudulent ballots were observed being unloaded in the Democrat districts. Tens of thousands of questionable ballots only had Poatatohead marked. The list of fraud goes on and on.

There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Democrat filth stole the 2020 Election from the American people.

Stop being in denial. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the ballots decide everything.

Based upon the fact that the the filthy ass Democrats used the scam of the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Trump was cheated out of a win from the Electoral College.
So based on your feelings.

Are you upset?

I didn’t push that narrative.
Did I say you did?
It was floated when inflation was growing, by Biden and others, trying to get ahead of the issue. There have been several threads (older) here where it was argued until someone posted inflation rates from various countries. And guess what, we were fed BS by our gov't representatives. Can you imagine that?

Did I say you did?
It was floated when inflation was growing, by Biden and others, trying to get ahead of the issue. There have been several threads (older) here where it was argued until someone posted inflation rates from various countries. And guess what, we were fed BS by our gov't representatives. Can you imagine that?
So it’s an international conspiracy?

Hmmm

So it’s an international conspiracy?

Hmmm
The United States put itself into inflationary issues from its policies and endless fiat currency printing that has paid off the Prog minions that shut down their cities and states and filled the union coffers just to start. Of course, a lot of the money is wasted on corruption. Less currency legislation and proper government rule would have avoided it. The first day when Joe was signing all of those EO's, the game was over. Teh globalists won.

Based upon the fact that the the filthy ass Democrats used the scam of the Pandemic

Mmmmmm. More fascist sore-loser tears of ultimate loserdom. So tasty. So yummy. They nourish the souls of patriots. Nomnomnomnom. Mor plz.

I don't think he has a Banker's bunghole chance to fill anything short Banker's bunghole.

marxist_commiecrats_4_years_of_lies___tr-2682778.jpg

May be the reason Pelosi had her house exorcised.

Forum List

Back