Lets Say.President Biden Runs Again.What Stadium,Huge Indoor Hall,Arena,Football Field Will Biden Fill To The Max?

He's the actual President, right now, dumbass.

Or so you keep telling us.

Do you not understand how that's different than obsessing over someone who's been out of office for two years now?
Right. Like you guys weren’t talking about Hillary long after she lost her election.

Yes .. we were, relating her experience with irresponsible handling of classified material, and wiping it clean (like with a rag).
So if I understand you guys correctly, it’s not oj to keep talking about Trump after he loses. It is ok to keep talking about Hillary after she loses.

- Conservative logic.

So if I understand you guys correctly, it’s not oj to keep talking about Trump after he loses. It is ok to keep talking about Hillary after she loses.

- Conservative logic.
You've not interpreted that from me .. although Trump was president and H. Clinton was not .. For some reason, the left is still mesmerized with Trump after he's been out-of-office for 2+ years, and give him more coverage than a sitting president with a number of ongoing scandals.

For some reason, the left is still mesmerized with Trump after he's been out-of-office for 2+ years, and give him more coverage than a sitting president with a number of ongoing scandals.
Weird. And the right was obsessed with Hillary for long after she lost. That was apparently acceptable, yet it’s not acceptable for the left to talk about Trump.

Weird. Seems a bit…inconsistent.

Weird. And the right was obsessed with Hillary for long after she lost. That was apparently acceptable, yet it’s not acceptable for the left to talk about Trump.

Weird. Seems a bit…inconsistent.
More power to you to talk about Trump .. Not very productive in my opinion for a president from 2+ years ago, when the sitting president is dealing with some shady scandals.

You do you .. and complain about a past president.

More power to you to talk about Trump .. Not very productive in my opinion for a president from 2+ years ago, when the sitting president is dealing with some shady scandals.

You do you .. and complain about a past president.
And you do think it was productive to talk so long about someone who never became president?

Neat.

And you do think it was productive to talk so long about someone who never became president?

Neat.
Indeed .. with the relapse of irresponsibility on handling classified material ... just like the sitting president. Although, Hillary wasn't exciting enough to talk about for 2+ years on a consistent basis .. boring.

Sure, who doesn't like high gas prices, high grocery prices, high mortgage interest rates, and waiting at the airport for three fricken days.
Much of the world has been dealing with inflation.

Hard to peg global inflation on Biden, but I’m sure you will because of your severe case of BDS.

Indeed .. with the relapse of irresponsibility on handling classified material ... just like the sitting president.
And you think people were specifically only talking about that single topic with Hillary for nearly four years after she lost?

LoL

And you think people were specifically only talking about that single topic with Hillary for nearly four years after she lost?

LoL

The majority of conversation was on her arrogance of a sure win .. and her loss to the man the left hates most; otherwise, she's boring ..

The inflation rate here differs from the global model, Mr Integrity.
Educate yourself.

Of course, you don’t give a shit about the truth. You just want to mindlessly agree with anyone on your team.

Most stadiums still holler "fuck joe biden" in glorious unison, as the beer loosens their inhibitions.

They never did that to President Trump.

Americans just don't like stuttering shit clowns with a 1000-yard fucktard stare, I suppose.

Forum List

Back