Lets See If I Got This Right....

Because some kids got killed in Florida while at school, due to the FBI failing to do its job in responding to several warnings about the kookburger that did the shooting, and the local cops pussying out and not going in to deal with the shooter like the brave officer in Maryland did a few days ago, and because some kook didnt mind breaking dozens of laws against taking guns to schools, illegal discharge of fire arms and MURDER,, EVERYBODY ELSE has to forfeit more of our rights and which h ad absolutely NOTHING to do with what went wrong in Floriduh?

This is just further proof of how ignorant and stupid the media establishment is today and how gullible high school students can be.

IT is not justification to torch the Second Amendment.

Period.
You and those like you just don't get it. Why don't you try reading the 2nd Amendment for a change, and if you don't understand it, get an educated adult to explain it to you, especially the part that says, WELL REGULATED.

We know what the 2d Amendment says and what it means. But I could use the advice of an adult on how to have a WELL REGULATED bowel movement.

"A well regulated Bowel Movement being necessary to letting Hoss out of the Bathroom, the Right of Hoss to keep and bear Suppositories and self-administerd Barium Enemas shall not be infringed".

Because some kids got killed in Florida while at school, due to the FBI failing to do its job in responding to several warnings about the kookburger that did the shooting, and the local cops pussying out and not going in to deal with the shooter like the brave officer in Maryland did a few days ago, and because some kook didnt mind breaking dozens of laws against taking guns to schools, illegal discharge of fire arms and MURDER,, EVERYBODY ELSE has to forfeit more of our rights and which h ad absolutely NOTHING to do with what went wrong in Floriduh?

This is just further proof of how ignorant and stupid the media establishment is today and how gullible high school students can be.

Period.
You and those like you just don't get it. Why don't you try reading the 2nd Amendment for a change, and if you don't understand it, get an educated adult to explain it to you, especially the part that says, WELL REGULATED.

What did "well regulated" mean in the late 18th Century?

I can't shit on these kids. They are kids. Most people won't find their concrete political beliefs until their 30's or 40's. We have a President who was a Democrat until his late 60's, and we pretend like it means nothing. I'd prefer a candidate of any political inclination to a man in his 60's who doesn't know which party he supports.

Personally I'd prefer a candidate who didn't whore himself out to a political party just because it would get him more votes from those who believe in fucking 'labels'.
Do you think Trump knew the fix was in at the DNC?

I think EVERYBODY knew the fix was in at DNC. Wasn't a big secret, was it.
Maybe you missed their convention. It was pure political slapstick.

I can't shit on these kids. They are kids. Most people won't find their concrete political beliefs until their 30's or 40's. We have a President who was a Democrat until his late 60's, and we pretend like it means nothing. I'd prefer a candidate of any political inclination to a man in his 60's who doesn't know which party he supports.

Personally I'd prefer a candidate who didn't whore himself out to a political party just because it would get him more votes from those who believe in fucking 'labels'.

Yeah I don't watch conventions. But I notice Al got groped by Sarah.

:lol: "They can fix this in post". Wonder how many know what that means.

Period.

No. You got it wrong. It is of a result of the number of people killed needlessly in mass shootings over the past three decades. They are sick of usually men with small cocks thinking their firearm is an extension of their manly selves. I've seen the gun nuts on the telly strutting around like Big Man on Campus 'strapped' thinking they are super cool. And at the end of the day, if you want the 2nd to stand, join a militia and buy a musket. IOW, times change. It's not the civilised world's fault that a few gun nuts supported by the bought NRA (via gun manufacturers) that you are stuck in the 18th century. Grow the fuck up....

Last edited:

Post production. Apparently Al didn't know, since it was a live broadcast. Then again, he thought they were chanting for Hillary.

Post production. Apparently Al didn't know, since it was a live broadcast. Then again, he thought they were chanting for Hillary.

Actually Sarah said it. It's a common joke in showbiz.

Actually Sarah said it. It's a common joke in showbiz.

She didn't know it was a live broadcast. Polish the turd.

Well I can shit on these little retards enough for me and you and several other people.

Fuck these little brats for their arrogance and gullible frothing.

Yeah, let's shit on the impressionable children who watched their classmates die, instead of the politicians pushing their agenda upon kids who witnessed the worst thing in their lives. That's the ticket.

Wise words. There is a reason democrats go after "yutes" (as barbara boxer calls them). That being they are inexperienced and malleable.

Wise words. There is a reason democrats go after "yutes" (as barbara boxer calls them). That being they are inexperienced and malleable.

So you agree that our President is as impressionable as a 14 year old girl? Thanks for your support.

Well I can shit on these little retards enough for me and you and several other people.

Ehh, I can't kick the kids like that, they're innocent, and it's not their fault they're being manipulated. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. Let's see what they say 5 years down the road, then I might want to kick some.

Period.

upload_2018-3-25_19-17-3.png

:iyfyus.jpg:

Liberals demand that laws be created for the lowest common denominator

Ehh, I can't kick the kids like that, they're innocent, and it's not their fault they're being manipulated. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. Let's see what they say 5 years down the road, then I might want to kick some.

And maybe they'll grow up to believe the same thing. Maybe they'll grow up to believe the opposite. Attacking children for their "political beliefs" is about the lowest hanging fruit you can go after. Are people actually proud of themselves for slapping down children for their political beliefs? Most of you are over 50. Why not start an MMA event at a daycare center? We can just punch babies, and claim victory.

Yeah, let's shit on the impressionable children who watched their classmates die, instead of the politicians pushing their agenda upon kids who witnessed the worst thing in their lives. That's the ticket.

upload_2018-3-25_21-24-49.jpeg

Is that why the law enforcement that arrived at the scene didn't go inside to do something about it because it was possibly the worst thing that they would ever witness in their life?

Perhaps they should all be required to turn in their badges and seek employment in some other field of work.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 184698

Is that why the law enforcement that arrived at the scene didn't go inside to do something about it because it was possibly the worst thing that they would ever witness in their life?

Perhaps they should all be required to turn in their badges and seek employment in some other field of work.

*****SMILE*****

What does this post have to do with mine, and why shouldn't you place a shotgun in your mouth for responding to it with this?

So you agree that our President is as impressionable as a 14 year old girl? Thanks for your support.

Well lets look at that again cutie pie. "There is a reason democrats go after "yutes" (as barbara boxer calls them). That being they are inexperienced and malleable."

And maybe they'll grow up to believe the same thing. Maybe they'll grow up to believe the opposite. Attacking children for their "political beliefs" is about the lowest hanging fruit you can go after. Are people actually proud of themselves for slapping down children for their political beliefs? Most of you are over 50. Why not start an MMA event at a daycare center? We can just punch babies, and claim victory.
th

They are not children!

They are young adults and need to learn that what they perceive has more sides than their own view of the situation. If they want to take on the role of setting policy or demanding policy be legislated, especially at a state or national level, then they'd best be prepared to deal with opposing views. In going public and denouncing others they no longer have the luxury of closing their eyes to other peoples opinions.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back