Lets See If I Got This Right....

[Q

Ehh, I can't kick the kids like that, they're innocent, and it's not their fault they're being manipulated. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. Let's see what they say 5 years down the road, then I might want to kick some.

You think them seeing their classmates die in front of them is 'manipulation'. I'd suggest after seeing what they saw they don't have ANY outside influences on how they perceive the issue.

Because some kids got killed in Florida while at school, due to the FBI failing to do its job in responding to several warnings about the kookburger that did the shooting, and the local cops pussying out and not going in to deal with the shooter like the brave officer in Maryland did a few days ago, and because some kook didnt mind breaking dozens of laws against taking guns to schools, illegal discharge of fire arms and MURDER,, EVERYBODY ELSE has to forfeit more of our rights and which h ad absolutely NOTHING to do with what went wrong in Floriduh?

This is just further proof of how ignorant and stupid the media establishment is today and how gullible high school students can be.

IT is not justification to torch the Second Amendment.

Period.
You and those like you just don't get it. Why don't you try reading the 2nd Amendment for a change, and if you don't understand it, get an educated adult to explain it to you, especially the part that says, WELL REGULATED.
Perhaps YOU should get an adult to read to you the Supreme Court decision that STATES the 2nd is an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT not associated with the MILITIA?

[Q

Ehh, I can't kick the kids like that, they're innocent, and it's not their fault they're being manipulated. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. Let's see what they say 5 years down the road, then I might want to kick some.

You think them seeing their classmates die in front of them is 'manipulation'. I'd suggest after seeing what they saw they don't have ANY outside influences on how they perceive the issue.

Most of 'em didn't see shit. How ya feel now?

Because some kids got killed in Florida while at school, due to the FBI failing to do its job in responding to several warnings about the kookburger that did the shooting, and the local cops pussying out and not going in to deal with the shooter like the brave officer in Maryland did a few days ago, and because some kook didnt mind breaking dozens of laws against taking guns to schools, illegal discharge of fire arms and MURDER,, EVERYBODY ELSE has to forfeit more of our rights and which h ad absolutely NOTHING to do with what went wrong in Floriduh?

This is just further proof of how ignorant and stupid the media establishment is today and how gullible high school students can be.

Period.
Wrong.

This is something they are doing on purpose.

The 2nd will be infringed at every opportunity.

and trump helped.

Period.
Wrong.

and trump helped.
If Trump helped the gun control effort it was accidental as I doubt he intends to undercut the very active gun rights base that he will depend on this November.

The argument Trump made, RE "due process after," is actually already in practice - see protective orders and restraining orders for more information on the concept. Its not previously been thought of as 'unconstitutional' and I honestly don't see why it would be now. (Not a legal expert of course)

Period.
Wrong.

and trump helped.
If Trump helped the gun control effort it was accidental as I doubt he intends to undercut the very active gun rights base that he will depend on this November.
trump is a dem, he can't help but be anti gun.

he's going to, and has, banned bump stocks and anything that will increase the rate of fire.

Forum List

Back