Let's see Snowflakes attack this Pick

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Female...Asian...and qualified - just what the liberal doc ordered...but will attak anyway. :p

"Donald Trump is expected to name Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary, a high-level source within the President-elect's transition team told Fox News Tuesday.

Chao, a Washington insider who met with Trump on Monday, is the former Secretary of Labor -- the first Asian American cabinet member appointed by former President George W. Bush in 2001.

Chao led the Department of Labor for eight years."

Here, I'll even make it easy (no pun intended) for Snowflakes to attack her by starting off...

The only real thing I don't like about her is she's married to completely useless 'Mitchey Rich McConnell one Wadhington insider who needs to be GONE from Washington.

Who's up Next....

Trump to pick Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary

Mitch McConnels wife. Yes, EXCELLENT pick. He is really standing by his pre-election rhetoric :rolleyes:

I don't know much about her, but her decision-making is questionable...she did, after all, marry 'Mitchie Ritch'. :p

I am not thrilled about McConnell's wife being in Trump's admin.

McConnell is a useless piece of shit. I sure hope his wife is not.

McConnell is as bad as Reid and Pelosi and Graham. I wish NONE of them were elected officials because they are all partisan hacks that have deeply damaged the USA.

Mitch McConnels wife. Yes, EXCELLENT pick. He is really standing by his pre-election rhetoric :rolleyes:

She seems well qualified for the job, 8 years as labor secretary and former deputy secretary of the dept of transportation. I look at it this way, Trump needs to get shit done quickly and you can't have an administration full of noobs and expect to get something done quickly in that fucked up town. Just being practical which if Trump is anything he's practical, that how you get shit built and work done.

Easy...does all your bullshit posts have to start with the same old straw man of liberals like....

Liberals think...

Or your favorite

I thought liberals thought.....

?

She seems well qualified for the job, 8 years as labor secretary and former deputy secretary of the dept of transportation. I look at it this way, Trump needs to get shit done quickly and you can't have an administration full of noobs and expect to get something done quickly in that fucked up town. Just being practical which if Trump is anything he's practical, that how you get shit built and work done.
You make a good point, but it still goes against his rhetoric.

Its happening guys. RepublicanS who just a week ago wanted to drain the swamp and wanted outsiders are now softly changing to "insiders are good because *blank*".

Lol...just like I said they would.

Female...Asian...and qualified - just what the liberal doc ordered...but will attak anyway. :p

"Donald Trump is expected to name Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary, a high-level source within the President-elect's transition team told Fox News Tuesday.

Chao, a Washington insider who met with Trump on Monday, is the former Secretary of Labor -- the first Asian American cabinet member appointed by former President George W. Bush in 2001.

Chao led the Department of Labor for eight years."

Here, I'll even make it easy (no pun intended) for Snowflakes to attack her by starting off...

The only real thing I don't like about her is she's married to completely useless 'Mitchey Rich McConnell one Wadhington insider who needs to be GONE from Washington.

Who's up Next....

Trump to pick Elaine Chao as Transportation Secretary
And a FREE GLOBALIST TRADER. What's not to love!?

I say give her a shot. Sure she is married to an idiot but she may not be an idiot. Beside Trump loves firing idiots.

I say give her a shot. Sure she is married to an idiot but she may not be an idiot. Beside Trump loves firing idiots.
She did an interview with Parade several years ago and basically said she hated Americans and our workers are pathetic. Fuck that bitch

Easy...does all your bullshit posts have to start with the same old straw man of liberals like....

Liberals think...

Or your favorite

?
What liberals think is predictable.
They simply wait for a Republican to take a position.....and then take the opposite position.

That's Libs in a nutshell.

Liberals think...

Or your favorite

?

CC, why do liberals continue to accuse others of what they do?

The fact so far is, the butthurt Snowfairies have attacked eveyone of Trump's picks. Are you suggesting you snowfair

You make a good point, but it still goes against his rhetoric.

Yes the optics suck being McConnell's wife but hell maybe she's the one with the brains and balls in the family.

Just as an aside..it's VERY rare to see a lib EVER be critical of ANYONE on the left.

On the other hand, although I am OCNSERVATIVE, I have NO PROBLEM calling out Republicans that I think are shitheads......e.g. McConnell and Graham. I also think McCarthy is a jackass and I think Romney is a long time insider that should not be allowed anywhere NEAR Trump's cabinet.

What some people call that is OBJECTIVITY and free thought.

Its happening guys. RepublicanS who just a week ago wanted to drain the swamp and wanted outsiders are now softly changing to "insiders are good because *blank*".

Lol...just like I said they would.

Look clown adults are having a conversation just shut your big fat stupid mouth for 10 seconds okay. Idiot.

Forum List

Back