Lets see, who do I fear the most....white boys or ISIS? Uhmmmmm

Never mind. I read the rest of your black rantings. It's assholes like you that "represent" the blacks who are thugs, lowlifes, pond scum and in general wasting everyone's air.

Do we even know if he is actually black and not some 13 year old white kid? Playing at black?

Never mind. I read the rest of your black rantings. It's assholes like you that "represent" the blacks who are thugs, lowlifes, pond scum and in general wasting everyone's air.

Do we even know if he is actually black and not some 13 year old white kid? Playing at black?

Here's 100% proof, I'm black.....uh, its the 4th of July and instead of killing unarmed blacks, I'm here bloggin...now if that isn't proof, what more do you need?

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got black shit for brains ******* raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling ****** black boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!

does it sound racist now?

Yes...he is a member of the black racist wing of the democrat party...the party that is the home of racists of all colors....

Racist of all colors??? LOLOLOLOL.... at least we got some color going, you racist mf's got one damned color....PINK!! with a sprinkling of dead black meat, ie Michael, Clarence and what's his face
wow, the hate for anyone of color that doesn't slavishly follow leftist rules.

only thing missing is actual whips and chains

Here's 100% proof, I'm black.....uh, its the 4th of July and instead of killing unarmed blacks, I'm here bloggin...now if that isn't proof, what more do you need?

Do your mommy and daddy know you are on the computer again....?

Do your mommy and daddy know you are on the computer again....?

Black people don't have parents.....LOLOLO

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

- Reverend Jesse Jackson..............

And sadly, he's right....however, as some one who's been privy to white hatred, being on the scene when Dr. King was killed....Jesse today would resend those words given the racist hatred these so called white foot steps have for his black ass today and I would bet my last frickin dollar, he doesn't travel alone...hint hint
louw_joseph_1862_2005-38204311_std.jpg

Democrats don't like it when hou remind them of the murders they comitted to keep blacks from voting....they would much rather you just losten to their lies as they try to blame republicans.......the ones who actually fought to help blacks...
Youre confusing democratic and republican with liberal and conservative. Historically conservatives are the dirtiest examples of human scum known to mankind.
They always do that, it's what dishonest hacks do.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

- Reverend Jesse Jackson..............

And sadly, he's right....however, as some one who's been privy to white hatred, being on the scene when Dr. King was killed....Jesse today would resend those words given the racist hatred these so called white foot steps have for his black ass today and I would bet my last frickin dollar, he doesn't travel alone...hint hint
louw_joseph_1862_2005-38204311_std.jpg

Democrats don't like it when hou remind them of the murders they comitted to keep blacks from voting....they would much rather you just losten to their lies as they try to blame republicans.......the ones who actually fought to help blacks...
Youre confusing democratic and republican with liberal and conservative. Historically conservatives are the dirtiest examples of human scum known to mankind.
They always do that, it's what dishonest hacks do.

Yes all you far left drones are dishonest hacks, glad you can finally admit to that!

What you white people don't seem to understand and I get it, is that blacks are killing blacks and most of these senseless murders happen among, thugs, drug dealers and hood rats...yeah, ever now and then a innocent is killed, but I got no issues with Tevon killing Drevon over a fuckin white chic or drug deal gone bad.....hey, trash killing trash....the only people that should mourn that shit is that sorry black bitch that gave birth to the scum...that's how 99% of the black community feels.
Actually, a lot of needless innocent lives are lost in this violence. The authorities need to crack down on gang warfare.

What you white people don't seem to understand and I get it, is that blacks are killing blacks and most of these senseless murders happen among, thugs, drug dealers and hood rats...yeah, ever now and then a innocent is killed, but I got no issues with Tevon killing Drevon over a fuckin white chic or drug deal gone bad.....hey, trash killing trash....the only people that should mourn that shit is that sorry black bitch that gave birth to the scum...that's how 99% of the black community feels.
Actually, a lot of needless innocent lives are lost in this violence. The authorities need to crack down on gang warfare.

How can they when the far left that you support won't let them do their jobs?

Can you expound on that thought sir? Explain to me how do you perceive that to be happening?

Can you expound on that thought sir? Explain to me how do you perceive that to be happening?

The far left which you support will not allow the authorizes to do their jobs with gangs..

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?
Yes, Brown was shot with his hands up. And black lives do matter.

And you see how they deny reality and push a narrative that has never been confirmed even by Eric Holder!

This prove that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!
You think? Your are a racist retarded punk, shit for brains. Blacks are a bigger threat to this country.

And you can say that shit with a straight face????? Really??? You white motherfuckers took us to war, you white mf's almost destroyed the world's economy, you white mf's monopolize mass murders, you white mf's, especially your white women, there isn't a scandal to name, that they aren't apart of and please lets not forget the do nothing white conservatives......and black are a bigger threat to this country? Surely your insane and beyond stupid
You just proved yourself to be a retarded racist punk. You are the stupid one retard.

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!
You think? Your are a racist retarded punk, shit for brains. Blacks are a bigger threat to this country.
^^^^^^^^^

Cracker Goy
N$&@)$ faggot
You should leave America and go join up with ISIS where you will be much safer

I am safe, my hood is all black!! Not a confederate flag in sight
Too bad

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?
Yes, Brown was shot with his hands up. And black lives do matter.

Not true. He was a thug that just banged around an old asian man that didn't even reach his shoulders in order to STEAL. ALL lives matter.
Until you Angry Blacks wake the fuck up and acknowledge the problem of thugs, it will never stop. So when you are retaliated against because most folks are fed up, don't cry. Yer bringing all this shit on yourselves. Or is it planned so future generations can blame everyone except themselves?

Forum List

Back